Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    2

    Copy Android Music to iPhone without iTunes?

    New to iPhone and can't install iTunes on my Windows PC. I am now looking for a way to copy my Android music collection onto my iPhone. Anyone knows how to do this?

  2. #2
    Senior Member ralphy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,175
    Quote Originally Posted by mcgrayhou View Post
    New to iPhone and can't install iTunes on my Windows PC. I am now looking for a way to copy my Android music collection onto my iPhone. Anyone knows how to do this?
    Install the foobar2000 ios app.
    It has a built in ftp server you can use to transfer your music to the iphone without itunes.
    You won't be able to play the files using apple's music app only foobar2000 but it's so much better anyway IMHO.
    Ralphy

    1-Touch, 5-Classics, 3-Booms, 1-UE Radio
    Squeezebox client builds donations always appreciated.

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by ralphy View Post
    Install the foobar2000 ios app.
    It has a built in ftp server you can use to transfer your music to the iphone without itunes.
    You won't be able to play the files using apple's music app only foobar2000 but it's so much better anyway IMHO.
    When clicked the link, it gives me such an error message:

    This itunes.apple.com page canĺt be found
    No webpage was found for the web address: https://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/foob...072807669?mt=8
    HTTP ERROR 404

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    UK/London
    Posts
    1,587
    Quote Originally Posted by mcgrayhou View Post
    When clicked the link, it gives me such an error message:

    This itunes.apple.com page canĺt be found
    No webpage was found for the web address: https://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/foob...072807669?mt=8
    HTTP ERROR 404
    Try using the Apple AppStore app on your iOS device to search for foobar2000.
    Paul Webster
    http://dabdig.blogspot.com
    Author Radio France (FIP etc) plugin

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    1
    An App that similar to iTunes , which can move music between two phones ,you can get it from Google or click this : https://www.tunesbro.com/transfer-mu...o-android.html
    Last edited by Pasker; 2018-06-07 at 18:20.

  6. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    3
    I think you can install google music on your iPhone from itunes

  7. #7
    Senior Member pippin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Berlin
    Posts
    14,635
    Doesn't Apple's Android-to-iOS migration tool also copy over music?
    Disclaimer: I never tried, I just thought it copies everything.
    ---
    learn more about iPeng, the iPhone and iPad remote for the Squeezebox and
    Logitech UE Smart Radio as well as iPeng Party, the free Party-App,
    at penguinlovesmusic.com
    New: iPeng 9, the Universal App for iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch

  8. #8
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Cobain View Post
    I think you can install google music on your iPhone from itunes
    here is the link for instaletion http://google-play-music.uptrivial.com/en/us/ios/ this is the bast way to list music without iTunes

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •