Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.

Play radio station from CLI

Hi everybody,

I actually develop an Android application using all comands from the CLI.

I want to add a new feature on my application : play radio station from internet that are present in the Logitech media server.

I already read and re-read the documentation about the CLI and what I did is to enter the command : radios 0 10 (for exemple).

Then the server return me the titltes that are present in the web interface of the LMS.

Code:
    radios 0 100 sort%3Aweight count%3A10 name%3AMes%20Pr%C3%A9r%C3%A9glages cmd%3Apresets weight%3A5 type%3Axmlbrowser icon%3A%2Fplugins%2FTuneIn%2Fhtml%2Fimages%2Fradiopresets.png name%3ARadio%20Locale cmd%3Alocal type%3Axmlbrowser weight%3A20 icon%3A%2Fplugins%2FTuneIn%2Fhtml%2Fimages%2Fradiolocal.png icon%3A%2Fplugins%2FTuneIn%2Fhtml%2Fimages%2Fradiomusic.png weight%3A30 type%3Axmlbrowser name%3AMusique cmd%3Amusic cmd%3Asports name%3ASports icon%3A%2Fplugins%2FTuneIn%2Fhtml%2Fimages%2Fradiosports.png weight%3A40 type%3Axmlbrowser name%3AActualit%C3%A9s cmd%3Anews weight%3A45 type%3Axmlbrowser icon%3A%2Fplugins%2FTuneIn%2Fhtml%2Fimages%2Fradionews.png icon%3A%2Fplugins%2FTuneIn%2Fhtml%2Fimages%2Fradiotalk.png type%3Axmlbrowser weight%3A50 name%3A%C3%89missions-D%C3%A9bats cmd%3Atalk type%3Axmlbrowser weight%3A56 icon%3A%2Fplugins%2FTuneIn%2Fhtml%2Fimages%2Fradioworld.png cmd%3Alanguage name%3APar%20Langue icon%3A%2Fplugins%2FTuneIn%2Fhtml%2Fimages%2Fradioworld.png type%3Axmlbrowser weight%3A60 cmd%3Aworld name%3APar%20Lieu name%3APodcasts cmd%3Apodcast weight%3A70 type%3Axmlbrowser icon%3A%2Fplugins%2FTuneIn%2Fhtml%2Fimages%2Fpodcasts.png icon%3A%2Fplugins%2FTuneIn%2Fhtml%2Fimages%2Fradiosearch.png type%3Axmlbrowser_search weight%3A110 name%3ARechercher%20dans%20TuneIn cmd%3Asearch
    Then the documentation said that the word which is return after the keyword "cmd" is to get what is inside this sub menu but that is not working.

Can someone explain me how to get the list of available internet radio station from the CLI ? And how do I play it ?

Thank you !!

You better look into the way our browse menus are built. There's no list of stations, but we browse TuneIn's database as the user browses the menus. Check out the documentation about slimbrowse/slimmenu in the wiki:

http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.ph...Play_interface
    Michael

http://www.herger.net/slim-plugins - Spotty, MusicArtistInfo

Hi tanks for the reply, and sorry for the late answer I had so much work to do.

I just check the article you link, but I don't understand how to use it ?

Do I have to use this in CLI ?