• Show
Clear All
  • mherger
    Babelfish's Best Boy
    • Apr 2005

Deezer app

> Ok, I've enabled the log on LMS.
    > It seems to stream flacs:
    > [20-12-05 16:06:25.6186] Slim::Player::Squeezebox2::directHeaders (612)
    > Got a stream type: flc bitrate: 815917 title: undef

Thanks for the heads up! I was one change behind on mysqueezebox.com in
    EU. Should be fixed now.

--

Michael
    Michael

"It doesn't work - what shall I do?" - "Please check your server.log and/or scanner.log file!"
    (LMS: Settings/Information)

Comment

• mcduman
      • Mar 2017

many thanks for the deezer flac, i have been listening to it non-stop for a few days.

one thing i noticed is deezer flow continues to stream in the mp3 format and everything else is flac

Comment

• mherger
        Babelfish's Best Boy
        • Apr 2005

Deezer app

> many thanks for the deezer flac, i have been listening to it non-stop
        > for a few days.

Cool, thanks for the testing :-).

> one thing i noticed is deezer flow continues to stream in the mp3 format
        > and everything else is flac

Oh... yep, need to look into this.

--

Michael
        Michael

"It doesn't work - what shall I do?" - "Please check your server.log and/or scanner.log file!"

Comment

• mherger
          Babelfish's Best Boy
          • Apr 2005

Deezer app

Could you please try again with the latest 8.1.0 nightly build? You
          might need to play a Deezer track outside Flow first. But then you
          should get FLAC for the Flow, too.

--

Michael
          Michael

Comment

• mcduman
            • Mar 2017

Originally posted by mherger

Could you please try again with the latest 8.1.0 nightly build? You
            might need to play a Deezer track outside Flow first. But then you
            should get FLAC for the Flow, too.

--

Michael
            yes lms reached a new level of awesomeness with deezer flow in flac. dont even have words for this kind of perfection. i noticed and wrote on sunday, there was a new commit the same sunday night! mh should run the who or the un too
            Last edited by mcduman; 2020-12-07, 15:20.

Comment

• chavezdaniel
              • Sep 2020

Originally posted by mcduman
              yes lms reached a new level of awesomeness with deezer flow in flac. dont even have words for this kind of perfection. i noticed and wrote on sunday, there was a new commit the same sunday night! mh should run the who or the un too
              Well, I gotta say that I didn't know about the existence of the Deezer Flow feature until I read your posts. This morning I updated LMS and have been testing Flow and it works fine. Awesome! Anyone know if turning Replay Gain volume adjustment on in the LMS settings would work for Deezer Flow?

Comment

• philippe_44
                • May 2008

I've been using with great success Deezer in flac mode, including flow & seeking in tracks

Everything seems to move to flac these days, and I was thinking with a bit of nostalgia of my first ADSL "high speed" 512k internet access. That was a quasi-miracle then after the 33.6k (56k never worked really) dial-up modems. Well, not enough for flac with best compression and now I'm streaming multiple flac while rest of the home is watching Netflix. I'm not comparing the 60's and Y2K but just a short 15 years period.

Anyway...

NB: what's unfortunate on my SB's is that the miniPCI board they are using is 802.11g. Anybody have heard of a 802.11n card that would be compatible? Even if the throughput between card and main board is the same, it's would just free up some RF timeslots.
                LMS 8.2 on Odroid-C4 - SqueezeAMP!, 5xRadio, 5xBoom, 2xDuet, 1xTouch, 1xSB3. Sonos PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, Foobar2000, ShairPortW, 2xChromecast Audio, Chromecast v1 and v2, Squeezelite on Pi, Yamaha WX-010, AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5, RivaArena 1 & 3

Comment

• gvida
                  • Aug 2020

is LMS 8.1 available for RPI ?

Originally posted by mcduman
                  I have installed the Picoreplayer bundle including LMS 8.0.

Hi Is that 8.1 LMS release available for RPI ? Is it installable in place the embedded LMS 8.0 of the picoreplayer bundle ?

Georges

Comment

• mherger
                    Babelfish's Best Boy
                    • Apr 2005

Deezer app

> I have installed the Picoreplayer bundle including LMS 8.0.
                    >
                    > Hi Is that 8.1 LMS release available for RPI ? Is it installable in
                    > place the embedded LMS 8.0 of the picoreplayer bundle ?

If you're on pCP 6 you might follow the instructions here:

In step 5 select "devel".

--

Michael
                    Michael

Comment

• lucxxx
                      • Dec 2020

Deezer app gone wild?...

Hi we started having problems with deezer app today, both on local LMS (Netgear NAS x86 version) as well as Mysqueezbox.com. The menu offers only genres for smart radio, lacks search, favorites etc. Tried restarting various squeezebox clients, checked our subscription on deezer site and all seems to be OK there... any idea what is going on?

edit: So this is a Deezer outage. Hope they will fix it soon.
                      Last edited by lucxxx; 2020-12-10, 20:24.

Comment

• Dingsdada
                        • Dec 2008

same here: i can't login to Deezer on mysqueezebox.com: Invalid username or password.
                        DS918+/8GB Ram 4x3TB Raid 5 ----- DS415play 2x 4TB for Backup

Comment

• chavezdaniel
                          • Sep 2020

I can confirm all of the issues presented in the previous for this morning. Deezer streaming started doing weird things (like timeouts) until it stopped working altogether, but it seems to be a general Deezer outage https://en.deezercommunity.com/get-s...-is-down-67533

Comment

• mherger
                            Babelfish's Best Boy
                            • Apr 2005

Deezer app

> same here: i can't login to Deezer on mysqueezebox.com: Invalid username
                            > or password.

I'm indeed seeing a lot of Deezer related errors coming from their
                            servers. I fear you'll have to sit it out.

--

Michael
                            Michael

Comment

• staresy
                              • Jun 2005

Track duration/remaining time

I've only recently started using Deezer again, I've noticed that the track duration is incorrectly displayed. It seems to pick a random track length and then starts counting down to zero, where it remains, but the track still has some way to play to the end. Is this a known issue?

This appears the same on all my displays (controller, radio, touch, material). I'm not using a paid for account, I do have an account but I'm not sure LMS is using it as I can't see anywhere to set up the account login (it's been ages since I've used deezer, and I had forgotton it was even installed, so thought I'd give it a go to see if it still worked!) The plugin is deezer v1.0
                              Location 1: LMS 8.4.x on Rpi4B PCP x3 SB Radios, x1 Touch, x1 Controller : Location 2: LMS 8.4.x on Win 10 Brix Server, x2 SB Radios, x1 Duet Receiver, x1 Controller : Alexa Mediaserver Smart Skill, Material Android, SqueezeliteX control

Comment

• remip22
                                • Dec 2020

Hello !
                                Daphile was updated recently with the last LMS version (8.1) and plays deezer in FLAC.
                                Thanks again Michael !

Comment

Working...