Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    The latest version of LMS for VortexBox 2.4 is 7.9.1 - 0.7.20180404git1522249619 This is a little over a month old. Is something newer required?

A few other users are having the same problem.
    rip, tag, get cover artů All you do is insert the CD!
    http://vortexbox.org

agillis
    Lead Developer VortexBox

My Music doesn't show on TidalPlug-In

> The latest version of LMS for VortexBox 2.4 is 7.9.1 -
    > 0.7.20180404git1522249619 This is a little over a month old. Is
    > something newer required?

No, that should be fine.

Can you confirm the issues reported with TIDAL? Can you provide log files?
    --

Michael

Quote Originally Posted by agillis View Post
    The latest version of LMS for VortexBox 2.4 is 7.9.1 - 0.7.20180404git1522249619 This is a little over a month old. Is something newer required?

A few other users are having the same problem.

Hey Andrew, is there anyway to get a higher LMS to be available for VB 2.3 via the Vortexbox update screen? I think 7.9.1 - 0.6.20170928 is the best it will pull down via auto-update. My sister and another neighbor are running VB 2.3 units and Tidal is not working on those.
    iPhone
    Media Room:
    ModWright Platinum Signature Transporter, VTL TL-6.5 Signature Pre-Amp, Ayre MX-R Mono's, VeraStarr 6.4SE 6-channel Amp, Vandersteen Speakers: Quatro Wood Mains, VCC-5 Reference Center, four VSM-1 Signatures, Video: Runco RS 900 CineWide AutoScope 2.35:1, Vandersteen V2W Subwoofer

Living Room:
    Transporter, ADCOM GTP-870HD, Cinepro 3K6SE III Gold, Vandersteen Model 3A Signature, Two 2Wq subs, VCC-2, Two VSM-1

Office: Touch with Vandersteen VSM-1s
    Kitchen: Touch in-wall mount w/ Thiel Powerpoint 1.2s
    Bedroom: Squeezebox BOOM
    Bathroom: Squeezebox Radio
    Around the House: SliMP3, SB1, SB2, SB3
    Ford Thunderbird: SB Touch, USB drive
    Ford Expedition: SB Touch, USB drive

Quote Originally Posted by iPhone View Post
    Hey Andrew, is there anyway to get a higher LMS to be available for VB 2.3 via the Vortexbox update screen? I think 7.9.1 - 0.6.20170928 is the best it will pull down via auto-update. My sister and another neighbor are running VB 2.3 units and Tidal is not working on those.
    2.3 has a lot of really old deps. I'm not sure it will work. I'll take a look.
    rip, tag, get cover artů All you do is insert the CD!
    http://vortexbox.org

agillis
    Lead Developer VortexBox

Quote Originally Posted by agillis View Post
    2.3 has a lot of really old deps. I'm not sure it will work. I'll take a look.
    Thanks. As usual without Michael and you, many of us would be without the flexibility, usefulness, and enjoyability of the Squeezebox Music World! One neighbor would not be that big a deal to move to 2.4 as he has a two drive system. My sister and the other neighbor have large library single drive systems that will not be fun to backup.

Question: Is it possible to take a large single drive 2.3 VBA and add an SSD operating drive with 2.4 without the OS on the now data drive being an issue (or is there a way to remove the OS partition and recover that space for data or just delete the OS partition and not worry about 40 GB)? I know I can repartition drives on my Open Media Vault, but none of those are OS drives.
    iPhone
    Media Room:
    ModWright Platinum Signature Transporter, VTL TL-6.5 Signature Pre-Amp, Ayre MX-R Mono's, VeraStarr 6.4SE 6-channel Amp, Vandersteen Speakers: Quatro Wood Mains, VCC-5 Reference Center, four VSM-1 Signatures, Video: Runco RS 900 CineWide AutoScope 2.35:1, Vandersteen V2W Subwoofer

Living Room:
    Transporter, ADCOM GTP-870HD, Cinepro 3K6SE III Gold, Vandersteen Model 3A Signature, Two 2Wq subs, VCC-2, Two VSM-1

Office: Touch with Vandersteen VSM-1s
    Kitchen: Touch in-wall mount w/ Thiel Powerpoint 1.2s
    Bedroom: Squeezebox BOOM
    Bathroom: Squeezebox Radio
    Around the House: SliMP3, SB1, SB2, SB3
    Ford Thunderbird: SB Touch, USB drive
    Ford Expedition: SB Touch, USB drive