> (logitechmediaserver_7.9.1~1521438894_amd64.deb). I am afraid there was
    > no improvement either for Bandcamp or Biography plugins in Classic
    > Interface

Hmm... but would you now see a weekly's description in the web UI? You
    might want to wipe the templates sub-folder from LMS' cache and force
    refresh your browser.

Can you give some details about your setup:

- where's your LMS running?
    - what browser on which OS are you using?
    - what does server.log say when you enable plugin.bandcamp?
    --

Michael
    LMS is running on my PC using Linux Mint 18.3 64bit
    Usually use Firefox (58.02)but I tried Opera and Chrome and same result with Music Feed
    server.log attached set bandcamp on debug

EDIT: Biography now seems to work properly, Thanks

EDIT 2: Can see and play Bandcamp weeklies
    Attached Files
    Last edited by SlimChances; 2018-03-20, 15:53.
    Logitech Media Server Version: 9.0.0 - 1711180501 @ Sun 24 Mar 2024 02:44:46 AM CET
    Server HTTP Port Number: 9000
    Operating system: Debian - EN - utf8
    Platform Architecture: aarch64-linux
    Database Version: SQLite​

Comment

• kidstypike
      • Feb 2007

Michael doesn't see "Edits".
      Pi5 .. pCP 9beta5 .. LMS 8.4 -- nomysqueezebox
      Study - Pi2B .. S.M.S.L SU-1 .. Q Acoustics M20
      Snug/TV .. DAC32 .. Audio Engine B2
      Spares - 1xSBTouch, 1xSB3, 4xRPi, AVI DM5 speakers

Comment

• mherger
        Babelfish's Best Boy
        • Apr 2005

Originally posted by SlimChances
        EDIT: Biography now seems to work properly, Thanks
        EDIT 2: Can see and play Bandcamp weeklies
        Thanks kidstypike for telling me about these edits :-).

What changed? When did it start working? Did you have to clean one/some of the caches?
        Michael

"It doesn't work - what shall I do?" - "Please check your server.log and/or scanner.log file!"
        (LMS: Settings/Information)

Comment

• SlimChances
          • Apr 2005

Originally posted by mherger
          Thanks kidstypike for telling me about these edits :-).

What changed? When did it start working? Did you have to clean one/some of the caches?
          While Biography works, Music Feed for Bandcamp still does not allow playback. I did try cleaning the subfolder in cache that you suggested, but I can try deleting the entire cache contents and see what happens. I think all the other Bandcamp functions that I tried work. It isn't a big deal for me. Sorry about the edits, on other forums they discourage multiple consecutive posts on the same thread.
          Logitech Media Server Version: 9.0.0 - 1711180501 @ Sun 24 Mar 2024 02:44:46 AM CET

Comment

• mherger
            Babelfish's Best Boy
            • Apr 2005

[Announce] Band's Campout 1.7

> Now that's a good point. My assumption was based on inspecting the data
            > I receive - I don't have any documentation what the various pieces mean.
            > With 160kB of raw data I could have missed a piece. But I double checked
            > and can't find anything obvious.

Oh, it's a different query:

That query would return a list of bought/whishlist items, indexed by ID.
            I guess that's being used to label feed items accordingly.

--

Michael
            Michael

"It doesn't work - what shall I do?" - "Please check your server.log and/or scanner.log file!"

Comment

• mherger
              Babelfish's Best Boy
              • Apr 2005

> While Biography works, Music Feed for Bandcamp still does not allow
              > playback. I did try cleaning the subfolder in cache that you suggested,

Ok, I can reproduce now. It's really when clicking the Play button on a
              track item when it fails.

--

Michael
              Michael

Comment

• SlimChances
                • Apr 2005

> While Biography works, Music Feed for Bandcamp still does not allow
                > playback. I did try cleaning the subfolder in cache that you suggested,

Ok, I can reproduce now. It's really when clicking the Play button on a
                track item when it fails.

--

Michael
                Yes that's correct

Comment

• markm9999
                  • Nov 2015

> Now that's a good point. My assumption was based on inspecting the data
                  > I receive - I don't have any documentation what the various pieces mean.
                  > With 160kB of raw data I could have missed a piece. But I double checked
                  > and can't find anything obvious.

Oh, it's a different query:

That query would return a list of bought/whishlist items, indexed by ID.
                  I guess that's being used to label feed items accordingly.

--

Michael
                  OK. Interesting...
                  Player: 1 x Transporter w/Trans-knob, 2 x Touch (Active, 3 x Spares), 4 x Boom (Active, 9 x Spares)
                  Server: 1 x Win Server (ESXi 6.x) w/LMS, 1 x HP 24" Touch Screen PC w/LMS & SqueezePlay
                  Control: 4 x w/iPeng, 1 x Samsung Note 4, 3ea x Fire 7", 8” tablets, 1 x 10" all w/SqueezeCtrl & Player (Angry Goat)
                  Audio: Mark Levinson 23.5 Amp, 380s Pre, 390s CD, B&W 801 II, Acoustic Energy AE-2 signature, SOTA Sapphire table

Computer geek/tech hoarder(!), and DAMN I love the LMS/Squeeze infrastructure!

Comment

• markm9999
                    • Nov 2015

I believe I might have discovered a bug in the plugin.

When going into 'My Bandcamp -> Followers ->' and selecting a follower, then THEIR wishlist I see MY wishlist items.

The same thing happens if I search for someone using the 'Search' feature.

I restarted LMS and used different devices apps to access LMS but I get the same results.

The funny thing is, I could have sworn I checked this all out when you pushed out v1.7, so perhaps it was introduced in 1.7.1??
                    Player: 1 x Transporter w/Trans-knob, 2 x Touch (Active, 3 x Spares), 4 x Boom (Active, 9 x Spares)
                    Server: 1 x Win Server (ESXi 6.x) w/LMS, 1 x HP 24" Touch Screen PC w/LMS & SqueezePlay
                    Control: 4 x w/iPeng, 1 x Samsung Note 4, 3ea x Fire 7", 8” tablets, 1 x 10" all w/SqueezeCtrl & Player (Angry Goat)
                    Audio: Mark Levinson 23.5 Amp, 380s Pre, 390s CD, B&W 801 II, Acoustic Energy AE-2 signature, SOTA Sapphire table

Comment

• mherger
                      Babelfish's Best Boy
                      • Apr 2005

> When going into 'My Bandcamp -> Followers ->' and selecting a follower,
                      > then THEIR wishlist I see MY wishlist items.

Thanks, will look into this.

Never mind my PM - read yours before this posting :-).

--

Michael
                      Michael

Comment

• markm9999
                        • Nov 2015

In thinking about the issue more, I might have checked all this in v1.6 not 1.7.0 - so before the identity setting was introduced...

Comment

• markm9999
                          • Nov 2015

A quick update - I figured out how to manually install a plugin, so I performed these steps:
                          1. Removed the exiting 1.7.1 version by un-ticking it on the plugin page
                          2. Restarted LMS
                          3. Shutdown LMS
                          4. Placed the unzipped 1.7.0 into C:\Program Files (x86)\Squeezebox\server\Plugins
                          5. Started LMS again
                          6. Confirmed I was seeing 1.7.0 of the plugin listed on the plugins page
                          7. Navigated to the 'My Bandcamp -> Followers -> {Follower Name} -> Wishlist'

I then performed steps 3-7 with 1.6.0 and confirmed that it made no difference - I'm still seeing MY Wishlist items.
                          I even backed up one menu level from the Followers Wishlist, added a couple new items via the BC site, waited a bit, then went back into my Followers Wishlist and MY new items showed up.

I could have sworn I tested this feature at some point, because I actually use more than one account to refine what I'm about to purchase - all because BC doesn't yet offer playlists themselves.

Hopefully this info helps...

Comment

• mherger
                            Babelfish's Best Boy
                            • Apr 2005

> In thinking about the issue more, I might have checked all this in v1.6
                            > not 1.7.0 - so before the identity setting was introduced...

v1.7.2 should fix this. Thanks for the heads up!

--

Michael
                            Michael

Comment

• markm9999
                              • Nov 2015

Outstanding!

Thanks once again Michael!!!!

Comment

• SlimChances
                                • Apr 2005

Music Feed not working

Michael

It is not a great deal but Music feed is not working via player or any user interface on my PC. It is not a feature I would use a lot but perhaps if it doesn't work it might be best to remove it from the menu of My Bandcamp to avoid confusion. Sort Alphabetically also does not work for me.
                                I am using ver 1.7.2

Comment

Working...