Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.

Anyone want a faulty Squeezebox Receiver or associated power supply?

My Squeezebox Receiver has been temperamental for a while, and has finally given up. When powered, on, either nothing happens, or the red light flashes intermittently. It emits a high-pitched whine, suggesting that a capacitor may have failed.

If anyone would like it, or the power supply, for spares or repair, itís yours for the cost of postage from the U.K.

Quote Originally Posted by mavit View Post
    My Squeezebox Receiver has been temperamental for a while, and has finally given up. When powered, on, either nothing happens, or the red light flashes intermittently. It emits a high-pitched whine, suggesting that a capacitor may have failed.

If anyone would like it, or the power supply, for spares or repair, itís yours for the cost of postage from the U.K.
    If you can send it to France, I'll take it
    LMS 7.7, 7.8 and 7.9 - 5xRadio, 3xBoom, 4xDuet, 1xTouch, 1 SB2. Sonos PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, JBL OnBeat, XBoxOne, XBMC, Foobar2000, ShairPortW, JRiver 21, 2xChromecast Audio, Chromecast v1 and v2, , Pi B3, B2, Pi B+, 2xPi A+, Odroid-C1, Odroid-C2, Cubie2, Yamaha WX-010, AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5

Quote Originally Posted by philippe_44 View Post
    If you can send it to France, I'll take it
    That's fine. The post office here are quoting £5.80 for delivery to France, which is about Ä6.50. If that's okay, send me your address by private message and I'll send you my PayPal details.