Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1

    Song transition does not work if seek to 10 sec before

    If song seeks to 10 sec. before the end of the song, the song transition does not work.

    Reproduce:

    Play track and seek ~10 sec before the ending
    Wait for transition

    LMS Version: Logitech Media Server Version: 7.9.1 - 1489743085
    LMS Client: Squeezelite v1.8

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Hertfordshire
    Posts
    1,602
    Quote Originally Posted by Nirmal kushwah View Post
    If song seeks to 10 sec. before the end of the song, the song transition does not work.

    Reproduce:

    Play track and seek ~10 sec before the ending
    Wait for transition

    LMS Version: Logitech Media Server Version: 7.9.1 - 1489743085
    LMS Client: Squeezelite v1.8
    It works for me but I don't have a Squeezelite client.

    Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,839

    Song transition does not work if seek to 10 sec before

    I assume you are trying crossfade. I have to look again at the code, but you probably don't have enough samples in the playback buffer. Increase outputbufsize. There was also a bug corrected a few month ago, but that was related to gain application
    LMS 7.7, 7.8 and 7.9 - 5xRadio, 3xBoom, 4xDuet, 1xTouch, 1 SB2. Sonos PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, JBL OnBeat, XBoxOne, XBMC, Foobar2000, ShairPortW, JRiver 21, 2xChromecast Audio, Chromecast v1 and v2, , Pi B3, B2, Pi B+, 2xPi A+, Odroid-C1, Odroid-C2, Cubie2, Yamaha WX-010, AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by philippe_44 View Post
    I assume you are trying crossfade. I have to look again at the code, but you probably don't have enough samples in the playback buffer. Increase outputbufsize. There was also a bug corrected a few month ago, but that was related to gain application
    Hi Philippe
    I set output buf size from 2000 to 5000, but the problem did not resolved i also changed the stream size to 2000 to 5000 but with that i get the same results, for more detiald info i am shearing debug logs with default output buf size,

    [12:17:29.001181] process:494 strm
    [12:17:29.001258] process_strm:256 strm command t
    [12:17:29.001298] sendSTAT:171 STAT: STMt
    [12:17:30.002440] sendSTAT:171 STAT: STMt
    [12:17:31.003624] sendSTAT:171 STAT: STMt
    [12:17:31.215980] process:494 strm
    [12:17:31.216064] process_strm:256 strm command q
    [12:17:31.216096] decode_flush:190 decode flush
    [12:17:31.216126] output_flush:423 flush output buffer
    [12:17:31.216475] sendSTAT:171 STAT: STMf
    [12:17:31.231377] process:494 audg
    [12:17:31.231459] process_audg:413 audg gainL: 65536 gainR: 65536 adjust: 1
    [12:17:31.231492] set_volume:246 setting internal gain left: 65536 right: 65536
    [12:17:31.234175] process:494 strm
    [12:17:31.234249] process_strm:256 strm command s
    [12:17:31.234280] process_strm:325 strm s autostart: 1 transition period: 10 transition type: 0 codec: m
    [12:17:31.234312] sendSTAT:171 STAT: STMf
    [12:17:31.234368] codec_open:218 codec open: 'm'
    [12:17:31.234436] stream_sock:384 connecting to 10.13.17.219:9000
    [12:17:31.234577] stream_sock:413 header: GET /stream.mp3?player=00:00:00:00:84:d1 HTTP/1.0


    [12:17:31.234614] sendSTAT:171 STAT: STMc
    [12:17:31.234671] process_strm:357 set fade mode: 0
    [12:17:31.234730] process:494 audg
    [12:17:31.234765] process_audg:413 audg gainL: 65536 gainR: 65536 adjust: 1
    [12:17:31.234800] set_volume:246 setting internal gain left: 65536 right: 65536
    [12:17:31.281841] stream_thread:176 headers: len: 116
    HTTP/1.1 200 OK
    Server: Logitech Media Server (7.9.1 - 1489743085)
    Connection: close
    Content-Type: audio/mpeg


    [12:17:31.281971] sendRESP:202 RESP
    [12:17:31.685392] stream_thread:249 end of stream
    [12:17:31.685584] sendDSCO:190 DSCO: 0
    [12:17:31.686173] process:494 strm
    [12:17:31.686240] process_strm:256 strm command u
    [12:17:31.686281] process_strm:312 unpause at: 0 now: 2720344
    [12:17:31.686312] sendSTAT:171 STAT: STMr
    [12:17:32.687400] sendSTAT:171 STAT: STMt
    [12:17:33.000673] process:494 strm
    [12:17:33.000751] process_strm:256 strm command t
    [12:17:33.000784] sendSTAT:171 STAT: STMt
    ^C[12:17:33.434605] slimproto_stop:919 slimproto stop
    [12:17:33.534833] decode_close:175 close decode
    [12:17:33.624887] stream_close:322 close stream
    [12:17:33.687451] output_close_alsa:890 close output


    Thank you

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Hertfordshire
    Posts
    1,602
    Quote Originally Posted by Nirmal kushwah View Post
    Hi Philippe
    I set output buf size from 2000 to 5000, but the problem did not resolved i also changed the stream size to 2000 to 5000 but with that i get the same results, for more detiald info i am shearing debug logs with default output buf size,

    [12:17:29.001181] process:494 strm
    [12:17:29.001258] process_strm:256 strm command t
    [12:17:29.001298] sendSTAT:171 STAT: STMt
    [12:17:30.002440] sendSTAT:171 STAT: STMt
    [12:17:31.003624] sendSTAT:171 STAT: STMt
    [12:17:31.215980] process:494 strm
    [12:17:31.216064] process_strm:256 strm command q
    [12:17:31.216096] decode_flush:190 decode flush
    [12:17:31.216126] output_flush:423 flush output buffer
    [12:17:31.216475] sendSTAT:171 STAT: STMf
    [12:17:31.231377] process:494 audg
    [12:17:31.231459] process_audg:413 audg gainL: 65536 gainR: 65536 adjust: 1
    [12:17:31.231492] set_volume:246 setting internal gain left: 65536 right: 65536
    [12:17:31.234175] process:494 strm
    [12:17:31.234249] process_strm:256 strm command s
    [12:17:31.234280] process_strm:325 strm s autostart: 1 transition period: 10 transition type: 0 codec: m
    [12:17:31.234312] sendSTAT:171 STAT: STMf
    [12:17:31.234368] codec_open:218 codec open: 'm'
    [12:17:31.234436] stream_sock:384 connecting to 10.13.17.219:9000
    [12:17:31.234577] stream_sock:413 header: GET /stream.mp3?player=00:00:00:00:84:d1 HTTP/1.0


    [12:17:31.234614] sendSTAT:171 STAT: STMc
    [12:17:31.234671] process_strm:357 set fade mode: 0
    [12:17:31.234730] process:494 audg
    [12:17:31.234765] process_audg:413 audg gainL: 65536 gainR: 65536 adjust: 1
    [12:17:31.234800] set_volume:246 setting internal gain left: 65536 right: 65536
    [12:17:31.281841] stream_thread:176 headers: len: 116
    HTTP/1.1 200 OK
    Server: Logitech Media Server (7.9.1 - 1489743085)
    Connection: close
    Content-Type: audio/mpeg


    [12:17:31.281971] sendRESP:202 RESP
    [12:17:31.685392] stream_thread:249 end of stream
    [12:17:31.685584] sendDSCO:190 DSCO: 0
    [12:17:31.686173] process:494 strm
    [12:17:31.686240] process_strm:256 strm command u
    [12:17:31.686281] process_strm:312 unpause at: 0 now: 2720344
    [12:17:31.686312] sendSTAT:171 STAT: STMr
    [12:17:32.687400] sendSTAT:171 STAT: STMt
    [12:17:33.000673] process:494 strm
    [12:17:33.000751] process_strm:256 strm command t
    [12:17:33.000784] sendSTAT:171 STAT: STMt
    ^C[12:17:33.434605] slimproto_stop:919 slimproto stop
    [12:17:33.534833] decode_close:175 close decode
    [12:17:33.624887] stream_close:322 close stream
    [12:17:33.687451] output_close_alsa:890 close output


    Thank you
    Have you tried turning off crossfade?

    Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by slartibartfast View Post
    Have you tried turning off crossfade?

    Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
    Yes, I tested the same with crossfade turned off, but the problem didn't seem to resolve.

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,839
    Quote Originally Posted by Nirmal kushwah View Post
    Yes, I tested the same with crossfade turned off, but the problem didn't seem to resolve.
    Do you mean FADE_IN and FADE_OUT do not work either?
    LMS 7.7, 7.8 and 7.9 - 5xRadio, 3xBoom, 4xDuet, 1xTouch, 1 SB2. Sonos PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, JBL OnBeat, XBoxOne, XBMC, Foobar2000, ShairPortW, JRiver 21, 2xChromecast Audio, Chromecast v1 and v2, , Pi B3, B2, Pi B+, 2xPi A+, Odroid-C1, Odroid-C2, Cubie2, Yamaha WX-010, AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by philippe_44 View Post
    Do you mean FADE_IN and FADE_OUT do not work either?
    Yes, I have tested all possible combinations with LMS.

  9. #9

    is any buddy working on this issue

    Quote Originally Posted by Nirmal kushwah View Post
    Yes, I have tested all possible combinations with LMS.
    Can anyone respond on this issue I still facing this issue

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •