Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 53 of 105 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103 ... LastLast
Results 521 to 530 of 1049
  1. #521
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by digimaster View Post
    I can confirm LMS working with Musicip and more. Plex and bliss both work to and many more.

    Send from my mobile Phone
    Thanks, appreciate your reply!

    /magnus

  2. #522
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    8
    Version QLogitechMediaServer x86_64 version 2.09.07 works great on my TS-453mini - updated from Version 2.09.06.

    Thnx a lot
    SteffenG

  3. #523
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    775


    Whats has been changed in version 2.09 and higher ;

    The auto update routine, completely has been redesigned. To make it run better, faster and more future save. In there several things are changed or added. Like the up-/down- graded function. ( placing a proper file, in the download share of you’re QNap ). Also there now is a way, to download a specified official version, by editing .QLMS.conf where UPDATE=/NIGHTLY= can be set to ?.?.? where is should be some thing higher then 7.8.9. ( When done it will change it back to =1)

    The other big and important change is the Upgraded routine. In the older version a new release was placed on top of the already installed LMS version. Now before installing the new version, it will uninstall the old version. This way a up-/down- graded works better and this way it prevents conflict and errors.

    There now also is away to let it check on update after a specified time while running LMS. When a update is available, it will send a messages to the messages center of QNap and stop. In .QLMS.conf just set TIMER= to something between 00:01 and 23:59. This will be the time the next check will be done. When running ./QLogitechMediaServer.sh status will then also show the time when it will do the check. With the command /QLogitechMediaServer.sh timer, you can activated it. /QLogitechMediaServer.sh timer status, will show the next time and /QLogitechMediaServer.sh stop will deactivated it. If TIMER- is set, on startup of QLogitechMediaServer, it will also activated the timer.

    Now included in installation is Custom.pm, to prevent that server and scanner log from LMS get to big. Also through this, only directory’s are shown in LMS which could contain music files. IN the settings-page/information it will display QLMS 2.X (QNAP TurboStation).

    Another new option is AUDIO= in .QLMS.conf, where when you set it to 1, will uses the audio prg’s included in QLogitechMediaServer file-system. On default or when AUDIO=0 / #AUDIO=, the audio prg’s included in LMS are used.

    In .QLMS.func now also there is ARCHIVE=1, which will take care that every download and installed update, will saved in Backup . ( All the Official releases and the last 5 Nightly versions. Through this way you can do a rollback if a version is causing trouble !

    New command line options for QLogitechMediaServer.sh ;

    clean
    will uninstall the installed LMS, but keep all settings. ( On ./QLogitechMediaServer.sh start/restart, it will install a new clean LMS installation !)

    check
    Will do a check on LMS if there is a update. ( Depending on how UPDATE=/NIGHTLY= are set !)

    upgrade
    Will try to do a upgrade, if a update if available. ( When LMS is running will stop it first !)

    rollback
    If ARCHIVE=1 and there are already early installed version available. Will show a menu, where you could choice a release you want to be installed. Then on next start/restart of QlogitechMediaServer this will be installed.

    [ New plug-in support ]
    Because of GoogleMusic, python has been included in the chroot file-system of QLogitechMediaServer. Also QLogitechMediaServer will be aware if its installed, and try to install the GmusicAPI, so GoogleMusic can logon and be used. There also is support for the GIT version.

    [ PERL check improved ]

    The perl check has been improved, and now checked if LMS also has support for it. All the release accepted the arm5te(ARM-x09/ARM-x19), have perl 5.24.4/5.28.3 included.

    Under the hood there are more minor improvements and changes.

    All the release are updated to the latest version and build from Debian 9 strech. QNap uses kernels from Debian, so that works great.
    .
    Last edited by digimaster; 2019-08-09 at 12:07.

    maintainer of QLogitechMediaServer, QOptware-NG and QAutoSub.

    Qnap TS-453a, with LogitechMediaSever 8.0.0 Nightly ( with spotty, youtube, Radio Paradise a.m. )
    Several raspberry with hifiberry amp+ and picoreplayer.
    Love logitechmediaserver for it flexibel way, to play music from different sources.


    Thanks for the DONATIONS

  4. #524

    version 2.09.07 not working with Shairtune2 v.0.107.2

    It was working fine with 2.09.00!

  5. #525
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    775
    Quote Originally Posted by anadigi View Post
    It was working fine with 2.09.00!
    ??????????

    Send from my mobile Phone

    maintainer of QLogitechMediaServer, QOptware-NG and QAutoSub.

    Qnap TS-453a, with LogitechMediaSever 8.0.0 Nightly ( with spotty, youtube, Radio Paradise a.m. )
    Several raspberry with hifiberry amp+ and picoreplayer.
    Love logitechmediaserver for it flexibel way, to play music from different sources.


    Thanks for the DONATIONS

  6. #526
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    161
    Quote Originally Posted by SteffenG View Post
    Version QLogitechMediaServer x86_64 version 2.09.07 works great on my TS-453mini - updated from Version 2.09.06.

    Thnx a lot
    SteffenG
    Same on my TS-470 Pro.

  7. #527
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    161
    Is this thread an appropriate place to ask about MusicIP? If not where would be best?

    I'm having issues with 'Add Music' using MusicIP Headless Server.

  8. #528
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Dijon France
    Posts
    72

    QLogitechMediaServer sur TS-932x

    Bonjour , je viens d'installer QLMS sur mon qnap TS-932X : squeezeboxServer ne se lance pas, j'ai relancé et essayé plusieurs fois idem
    ci joint le QLogitechMediaServer.log.err

    Hello, I just installed QLMS on my qnap TS-932X: squeezeboxServer does not launch, I restarted and tried several times
    here is the QLogitechMediaServer.log.err

    Merci
    Serge GOUET

    [QNAP info] :
    QNap Model: TS-932X
    QNap Nas-system Platform: aarch64
    System: aarch64-QNAP-linux-gnu
    QTS Version: 441

    [The bash shell] : GNU bash, version 3.2.57(1)-release (aarch64-QNAP-linux-gnu)
    Copyright (C) 2007 Free Software Foundation, Inc.

    [The Qnap configuration] :
    [QPKG Share] /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA
    [Packages Root] /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/LogitechMediaServer
    The [/share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/LogitechMediaServer] is properly Mounted!
    DiscSpace : /dev/mapper/cachedev1 ext4 10.6T 2.6T 8.0T 24% /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA

    [The system mounts]:
    /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA on /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/LogitechMediaServer/.config/LMSROOT/share/CACHEDEV1_DATA type none (rw,bind)
    /share/external on /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/LogitechMediaServer/.config/LMSROOT/share/external type none (rw,bind)
    /tmp on /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/LogitechMediaServer/.config/LMSROOT/tmp type none (rw,bind)
    /proc on /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/LogitechMediaServer/.config/LMSROOT/proc type none (ro,bind)
    /dev/shm on /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/LogitechMediaServer/.config/LMSROOT/dev/shm type none (ro,bind)
    /sys on /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/LogitechMediaServer/.config/LMSROOT/sys type none (ro,bind)
    /mnt/ext/opt/avahi0630/var/run/dbus on /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/LogitechMediaServer/.config/LMSROOT/run/dbus type none (ro,bind)

    [Network check] :
    PING ; qnapclub.eu 37.187.75.121 DIG ; qnapclub.eu 37.187.75.121 Avahi ; qnapclub.eu 37.187.75.121

    [Perl check] :
    Perl version [5.28.2], supported arch [aarch64-linux-thread-multi]

    The options for [QLogitechMediaServer] :
    The LogitechMediaServer will be started with [/usr/sbin/chroot] !
    LogitechMediaServer starts with [-c 2 -n 3] ionice value!
    LogitechMediaServer starts with nice value [-10]!
    LMS will be started with user [squeezeboxserver]!
    Using LMS included audio prgs's !
    Gone clean up [Cache/template] before LogitechMediaServer is started!
    Clean up [Memory], after QLogitechMediaServer has been executed!
    Update Website [http://downloads.slimdevices.com/]!
    [7.9.1] is used to find latest Release!
    Use [Logitech Media Server: Unix Tarball (i386, x86_64, i386 FreeBSD, ARM EABI, PowerPC)] to find latest Nightly updated!.
    Auto update official releases [enabled]!
    Nightly Releases Auto Update [enabled]!
    Backup's of Official/Nightly Releases can be found in [/share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/LogitechMediaServer/Backup/] !
    The installed LMS Release [7.9.2] Nightly Version [1565679430]!

    [The LogitechMediaServer used options on startup] :
    [--daemon --httpport 9001 --user squeezeboxserver --pidfile /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/LogitechMediaServer/SlimServer/Cache/QLogitechMediaServer.pid --priority -10 --charset utf8 --quiet]
    No squeezeboxserver services running !

    [Network check in chroot] :
    PING ; qnapclub.eu 37.187.75.121 DIG ; qnapclub.eu 37.187.75.121 Avahi ; qnapclub.eu 37.187.75.121
    grep: /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/LogitechMediaServer/SlimServer/prefs/*: No such file or directory

    QLogitechMediaServer version : [2.09.07]

  9. #529
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    775
    Quote Originally Posted by Serge21 View Post
    Bonjour , je viens d'installer QLMS sur mon qnap TS-932X : squeezeboxServer ne se lance pas, j'ai relancé et essayé plusieurs fois idem
    ci joint le QLogitechMediaServer.log.err

    Hello, I just installed QLMS on my qnap TS-932X: squeezeboxServer does not launch, I restarted and tried several times
    here is the QLogitechMediaServer.log.err

    Merci
    Serge GOUET

    [QNAP info] :
    QNap Model: TS-932X
    QNap Nas-system Platform: aarch64
    System: aarch64-QNAP-linux-gnu
    QTS Version: 441

    [The bash shell] : GNU bash, version 3.2.57(1)-release (aarch64-QNAP-linux-gnu)
    Copyright (C) 2007 Free Software Foundation, Inc.

    [The Qnap configuration] :
    [QPKG Share] /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA
    [Packages Root] /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/LogitechMediaServer
    The [/share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/LogitechMediaServer] is properly Mounted!
    DiscSpace : /dev/mapper/cachedev1 ext4 10.6T 2.6T 8.0T 24% /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA

    [The system mounts]:
    /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA on /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/LogitechMediaServer/.config/LMSROOT/share/CACHEDEV1_DATA type none (rw,bind)
    /share/external on /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/LogitechMediaServer/.config/LMSROOT/share/external type none (rw,bind)
    /tmp on /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/LogitechMediaServer/.config/LMSROOT/tmp type none (rw,bind)
    /proc on /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/LogitechMediaServer/.config/LMSROOT/proc type none (ro,bind)
    /dev/shm on /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/LogitechMediaServer/.config/LMSROOT/dev/shm type none (ro,bind)
    /sys on /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/LogitechMediaServer/.config/LMSROOT/sys type none (ro,bind)
    /mnt/ext/opt/avahi0630/var/run/dbus on /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/LogitechMediaServer/.config/LMSROOT/run/dbus type none (ro,bind)

    [Network check] :
    PING ; qnapclub.eu 37.187.75.121 DIG ; qnapclub.eu 37.187.75.121 Avahi ; qnapclub.eu 37.187.75.121

    [Perl check] :
    Perl version [5.28.2], supported arch [aarch64-linux-thread-multi]

    The options for [QLogitechMediaServer] :
    The LogitechMediaServer will be started with [/usr/sbin/chroot] !
    LogitechMediaServer starts with [-c 2 -n 3] ionice value!
    LogitechMediaServer starts with nice value [-10]!
    LMS will be started with user [squeezeboxserver]!
    Using LMS included audio prgs's !
    Gone clean up [Cache/template] before LogitechMediaServer is started!
    Clean up [Memory], after QLogitechMediaServer has been executed!
    Update Website [http://downloads.slimdevices.com/]!
    [7.9.1] is used to find latest Release!
    Use [Logitech Media Server: Unix Tarball (i386, x86_64, i386 FreeBSD, ARM EABI, PowerPC)] to find latest Nightly updated!.
    Auto update official releases [enabled]!
    Nightly Releases Auto Update [enabled]!
    Backup's of Official/Nightly Releases can be found in [/share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/LogitechMediaServer/Backup/] !
    The installed LMS Release [7.9.2] Nightly Version [1565679430]!

    [The LogitechMediaServer used options on startup] :
    [--daemon --httpport 9001 --user squeezeboxserver --pidfile /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/LogitechMediaServer/SlimServer/Cache/QLogitechMediaServer.pid --priority -10 --charset utf8 --quiet]
    No squeezeboxserver services running !

    [Network check in chroot] :
    PING ; qnapclub.eu 37.187.75.121 DIG ; qnapclub.eu 37.187.75.121 Avahi ; qnapclub.eu 37.187.75.121
    grep: /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/LogitechMediaServer/SlimServer/prefs/*: No such file or directory

    QLogitechMediaServer version : [2.09.07]
    Go in to ssh shell, and do [ ./QLogitechMediaServer.sh clean] and then [ ./share/*/.qpkg/LogitehMediaServer]. Next do [ rm. QLMS.conf], after which do [ ./QLogitechMediaServer.sh clean] and then do [ ./QLogitechMediaServer.sh restart]. Next have a good look on the screen, which messages are showen. Still trouble look at the LMS logs, can be found in SlimServer/Logs. The server.log should help you out.

    Send from my mobile Phone
    Last edited by digimaster; 2019-08-13 at 14:29.

    maintainer of QLogitechMediaServer, QOptware-NG and QAutoSub.

    Qnap TS-453a, with LogitechMediaSever 8.0.0 Nightly ( with spotty, youtube, Radio Paradise a.m. )
    Several raspberry with hifiberry amp+ and picoreplayer.
    Love logitechmediaserver for it flexibel way, to play music from different sources.


    Thanks for the DONATIONS

  10. #530
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by digimaster View Post
    I can confirm LMS working with Musicip and more. Plex and bliss both work to and many more.

    Send from my mobile Phone
    Hi,

    My TS-251B was delivered today but unfortunately no luck with QLMS 2.09.07. Installation from AppCenter seems ok, but the server does not start. Am I missing something obvious?

    QLogitechMediaServer.sh status

    [/share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/LogitechMediaServer] # ./QLogitechMediaServer.sh status
    LogitechMediaServer is not running, do ./QLogitechMediaServer.sh start to start services !

    server.log

    [/share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/LogitechMediaServer/SlimServer/Logs] # cat server.log
    [19-08-13 22:03:39.8156] main::init (387) Starting Logitech Media Server (v7.9.2, 1565679430, Tue Aug 13 09:21:26 CEST 2019) perl 5.028002 - x86_64-linux-thread-multi
    [19-08-13 22:03:41.9245] Slim::Utils::SQLiteHelper:ostConnect (374) Optimizing DB because of missing or empty sqlite_stat1 table
    [19-08-13 22:03:42.0098] Slim::Schema::forceCommit (2144) Warning: Trying to commit transactions before DB is initialized!
    [19-08-13 22:03:42.1596] Carp::croak (291) Warning: read_dir '/share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/LogitechMediaServer/SlimServer/Cache/templates' - opendir: No such file or directory at /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/LogitechMediaServer/SlimServer/Slim/Web/Template/SkinManager.pm line 49.
    [19-08-13 22:03:58.4579] main::init (387) Starting Logitech Media Server (v7.9.2, 1565679430, Tue Aug 13 09:21:26 CEST 2019) perl 5.028002 - x86_64-linux-thread-multi
    [19-08-13 22:03:58.7649] Slim::Utils::SQLiteHelper:ostConnect (374) Optimizing DB because of missing or empty sqlite_stat1 table
    [19-08-13 22:03:58.9027] Slim::Schema::forceCommit (2144) Warning: Trying to commit transactions before DB is initialized!
    [19-08-13 22:03:59.0846] Slim::Utils::SQLiteHelper:ostConnect (374) Optimizing DB because of missing or empty sqlite_stat1 table
    [19-08-13 22:03:59.1590] Slim::Schema::forceCommit (2144) Warning: Trying to commit transactions before DB is initialized!
    [19-08-13 22:03:59.2861] Carp::croak (291) Warning: read_dir '/share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/LogitechMediaServer/SlimServer/Cache/templates' - opendir: No such file or directory at /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/LogitechMediaServer/SlimServer/Slim/Web/Template/SkinManager.pm line 49.

    QLogitechMediaServer.log.err

    [/share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/LogitechMediaServer] # cat QLogitechMediaServer.log.err
    [QNAP info] :
    QNap Model: TS-251B
    QNap Nas-system Platform: x86_64
    System: x86_64-QNAP-linux-gnu
    QTS Version: 436

    [The bash shell] : GNU bash, version 3.2.57(1)-release (x86_64-QNAP-linux-gnu)
    Copyright (C) 2007 Free Software Foundation, Inc.

    [The Qnap configuration] :
    [QPKG Share] /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA
    [Packages Root] /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/LogitechMediaServer
    The [/share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/LogitechMediaServer] is properly Mounted!
    DiscSpace : /dev/mapper/cachedev1 ext4 731.5G 17.8G 713.1G 2% /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA

    [The system mounts]:
    /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA on /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/LogitechMediaServer/.config/LMSROOT/share/CACHEDEV1_DATA type none (rw,bind)
    /tmp on /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/LogitechMediaServer/.config/LMSROOT/tmp type none (rw,bind)
    /proc on /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/LogitechMediaServer/.config/LMSROOT/proc type none (ro,bind)
    /dev/shm on /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/LogitechMediaServer/.config/LMSROOT/dev/shm type none (ro,bind)
    /sys on /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/LogitechMediaServer/.config/LMSROOT/sys type none (ro,bind)
    /mnt/ext/opt/avahi0630/var/run/dbus on /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/LogitechMediaServer/.config/LMSROOT/run/dbus type none (ro,bind)

    [Network check] :
    PING ; qnapclub.eu 37.187.75.121 DIG ; qnapclub.eu 37.187.75.121 Avahi ; qnapclub.eu 37.187.75.121

    [Perl check] :
    Perl version [5.28.2], supported arch [x86_64-linux-thread-multi]

    The options for [QLogitechMediaServer] :
    The LogitechMediaServer will be started with [/usr/sbin/chroot] !
    LogitechMediaServer starts with [-c 2 -n 3] ionice value!
    LogitechMediaServer starts with nice value [-10]!
    LMS will be started with user [squeezeboxserver]!
    Using LMS included audio prgs's !
    Gone clean up [Cache/template] before LogitechMediaServer is started!
    Clean up [Memory], after QLogitechMediaServer has been executed!
    Update Website [http://downloads.slimdevices.com/]!
    [7.9.1] is used to find latest Release!
    Use [Logitech Media Server: Unix Tarball (i386, x86_64, i386 FreeBSD, ARM EABI, PowerPC)] to find latest Nightly updated!.
    Auto update official releases [enabled]!
    Nightly Releases Auto Update [enabled]!
    Backup's of Official/Nightly Releases can be found in [/share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/LogitechMediaServer/Backup/] !
    The installed LMS Release [7.9.2] Nightly Version [1565679430]!

    [The LogitechMediaServer used options on startup] :
    [--daemon --httpport 9001 --user squeezeboxserver --pidfile /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/LogitechMediaServer/SlimServer/Cache/QLogitechMediaServer.pid --priority -10 --charset utf8 --quiet]
    No squeezeboxserver services running !

    [Network check in chroot] :
    PING ; qnapclub.eu 37.187.75.121 DIG ; qnapclub.eu 37.187.75.121 Avahi ; qnapclub.eu 37.187.75.121
    grep: /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/LogitechMediaServer/SlimServer/prefs/*: No such file or directory

    QLogitechMediaServer version : [2.09.07]

    QLogitechMediaServer.log

    [/share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/LogitechMediaServer] # cat QLogitechMediaServer.log
    [22:02:27 13-08-2019] LogitechMediaServer 2.09.07 is installed !
    [22:03:21 13-08-2019] Upgrading LogitechMediaServer to 7.9.2-1565679430, please wait !
    [22:03:30 13-08-2019] Switch Perl to version 5.28
    [22:03:37 13-08-2019] LMS has been start with: [--daemon --httpport 9001 --user squeezeboxserver --pidfile /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/LogitechMediaServer/SlimServer/Cache/QLogitechMediaServer.pid --priority -10 --charset utf8 --quiet]
    Your locale was detected as C, you may have problems with non-Latin filenames. Consider changing your LANG variable to the correct locale, i.e. en_US.utf8
    [22:03:57 13-08-2019] LMS has been start with: [--daemon --httpport 9001 --user squeezeboxserver --pidfile /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/LogitechMediaServer/SlimServer/Cache/QLogitechMediaServer.pid -d_startup --failsafe]
    Your locale was detected as C, you may have problems with non-Latin filenames. Consider changing your LANG variable to the correct locale, i.e. en_US.utf8

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •