Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 50 of 62 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast

LogitechMediaServer_2.09.05_x86_64.BETA up and running on 253 Pro

Had to reboot QNAP to finish installation

Thank you!

stw27

1. backup QLMS:
    /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/LogitechMediaServer/QLogitechMediaServer.sh backup

2. download and installation:
    Uninstalled 2.0.9.02 BETA
    Installed 2.09.05 BETA
    (LMS was upgraded on installation)

4. restore:
    /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/LogitechMediaServer/QLogitechMediaServer.sh restore ->
    /bin/ls: cannot access restore: No such file or directory (same with stop / start / restart ..)

5.reboot QNAP

6.restore:
    /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/LogitechMediaServer/QLogitechMediaServer.sh restore -> works
    Please wait while we try to restore the settings !
    LogitechMediaServer was already stopped !
    Restoring of QLogitechMediaServer & LMS settings are done !

LogitechMediaServer_2.09.05_x86_64.BETA installs and works on TS-251+, too

works great on my TS-251+, installed it manually through QTS AppCenter.
    Thanks for the update

QLogitechMediaServer for Qnap with QTS 4.2 or higher and x86_64/I686/X86 support !

Just installed (2.09.01) for the first time from the QNAP Club Store. I do not see a manual (tutorial returns a 404). I suspect I need to set some definitions, link to my Logitech account, apps, radios, etc. If I try to open the app from the browser QNAP admin panel, I get a server not found for port 9001.

Iĺm sure, I hope, it is just a post install guide I need to find. Running on a TVS-471 with fw 4.3.6.

Is this related to known issues and I need to use 2.09.05?

Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Last edited by FlaParrotHead; 2019-07-22 at 14:58.

Update: OK, I did an uninstall and installed 2.09.05 and it now appears to be running on the server.

Now a very VERY basic question. Does this code support the UE radios or do I need to back level my 3 radios to the old SmartRadio level of code. It does not look like the LMS can see my radios at the moment (no radios found).

Basic Q2: how and where can I now install and get Spotty and other plugins/apps installed. One goal is to finally get access to our Spotify account from the radios.

Sorry for the basic Qs.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by FlaParrotHead View Post
    Update: OK, I did an uninstall and installed 2.09.05 and it now appears to be running on the server.

Now a very VERY basic question. Does this code support the UE radios or do I need to back level my 3 radios to the old SmartRadio level of code. It does not look like the LMS can see my radios at the moment (no radios found).

Basic Q2: how and where can I now install and get Spotty and other plugins/apps installed. One goal is to finally get access to our Spotify account from the radios.

Sorry for the basic Qs.

Thanks!

This LMS is not for the EU smartradio's. That's a completely other server release.
    For that don't know if it's used a lot.

The plugin are installed through the settings webgui.

Send from my mobile Phone

maintainer of QLogitechMediaServer, QOptware-NG and QAutoSub.

Qnap TS-453a, with LogitechMediaSever 7.9.2 Nightly ( with spotty, youtube, Radio Paradise a.m. )
    Several raspberry with hifiberry amp+ and picoreplayer.
    Love logitechmediaserver for it flexibel way, to play music from different sources.

QLogitechMediaServer for Qnap withQTS 4.2 or higher and x86_64/I686/X86 support !

> This LMS is not for the EU smartradio's. That's a completely other
    > server release.

But you can change the UE SmartRadio to load the SB Radio firmware. See
    Settings/Advanced on the Radio itself.

--

Michael

OK .. lots of great progress with 2.09.05 and many things are becoming clearer.

Now a location question. Does anyone know for sure where either LMS or apps such as Radio or Pandora get your location from. I am currently outside of the US and my QNAP server as well as radios are connected via a whole house VPN with all devices appearing to be in Los Angeles. That said, Radio, Pandora, and other apps still somehow see me in the Caribbean.... making content unavailable.

Version "QLogitechMediaServer x86_64 version 2.09.05 beta" works great on my TS-453mini.
    Updated from Version 2.09.02 via manual delete and install in the Qnap's AppCenter as well as a backup and restore cycle for personal settings.

Thnx a lot
    SteffenG
    Last edited by SteffenG; 2019-07-23 at 22:58.

LMS library empty after rescan

Hello,

I hope it is ok to post my specific question here, even though it is a bit off topic – but I'm quite confident that if anywhere, here is the place where I might find some help among you QLogitechMediaServer-experts.

I have QLogitechMediaServer 2.04.00 with LMS 7.9.2 running on a QNAP TS-451A. Some days ago I added some new albums to the music folder and had LMS do a "clear library and rescan everything". After that my LMS library was completely clear. I tried several rescans, I restartet both LMS and NAS, I checked the file path (which remained untouched), I also checked the permissions, nothing helped, LMS library still shows not a single music file. (Of course I also checked if all the music files are still in the music folder which LMS is linked to: Everything's fine there.) All my individual settings still remained.

Meanwhile I downloaded the server log file. Here is what it says for that particular day when the loss took place (see attachement, can't insert the complete text here because it's too long):

server.log

While myself being completely incompetent and ignorant of these lines, this one caught my attention:

[19-07-23 20:30:48.2227] Slim::Utils::DbCache::__ANON__ (301) Error: DBD::SQLite::st execute failed: database is locked

Michael suggested in my initial thread: "I'd suggest you shut down LMS, then delete all the *.db files from its cache folder and restart. This should trigger an all new scan with a fresh file. Leave it alone until the scan has finished."

Unfortunately I'm absolutely an idiot when it comes to command lines, even though I was able to fix some things concerning QLogitechMediaServer executing command lines earlier, but only after some kind people had told me exactly what to type into the terminal. Is there anybody here who would support me in this case and who would be able to express the correct command line to wipe the files Michael suggested within the LMS cache folder on my NAS? Or has anyone run into the same problem and knows another sure fired way to fix it?

Best regards
    Stefan
    Last edited by steklo; 2019-07-25 at 04:09.

Quote Originally Posted by steklo View Post
    Hello,

I hope it is ok to post my specific question here, even though it is a bit off topic ľ but I'm quite confident that if anywhere, here is the place where I might find some help among you QLogitechMediaServer-experts.

I have QLogitechMediaServer 2.04.00 with LMS 7.9.2 running on a QNAP TS-451A. Some days ago I added some new albums to the music folder and had LMS do a "clear library and rescan everything". After that my LMS library was completely clear. I tried several rescans, I restartet both LMS and NAS, I checked the file path (which remained untouched), I also checked the permissions, nothing helped, LMS library still shows not a single music file. (Of course I also checked if all the music files are still in the music folder which LMS is linked to: Everything's fine there.) All my individual settings still remained.

Meanwhile I downloaded the server log file. Here is what it says for that particular day when the loss took place (see attachement, can't insert the complete text here because it's too long):

server.log

While myself being completely incompetent and ignorant of these lines, this one caught my attention:

[19-07-23 20:30:48.2227] Slim::Utils:bCache::__ANON__ (301) Error: DBD::SQLite::st execute failed: database is locked

Michael suggested in my initial thread: "I'd suggest you shut down LMS, then delete all the *.db files from its cache folder and restart. This should trigger an all new scan with a fresh file. Leave it alone until the scan has finished."

Unfortunately I'm absolutely an idiot when it comes to command lines, even though I was able to fix some things concerning QLogitechMediaServer executing command lines earlier, but only after some kind people had told me exactly what to type into the terminal. Is there anybody here who would support me in this case and who would be able to express the correct command line to wipe the files Michael suggested within the LMS cache folder on my NAS? Or has anyone run into the same problem and knows another sure fired way to fix it?

Best regards
    Stefan
    Logon by ssh shell, ( putty). Then do CD /share/*/.qpkg. Now do ./QLogitechMediaServer.sh stop. Next do rm -R SlimServer/. Now do . /QLogitechMediaServer.sh start.

Through you completely wiped the LMS installation including the settings, and reinstalled LMS from scratch.

Send from my mobile Phone

maintainer of QLogitechMediaServer, QOptware-NG and QAutoSub.

Qnap TS-453a, with LogitechMediaSever 7.9.2 Nightly ( with spotty, youtube, Radio Paradise a.m. )
    Several raspberry with hifiberry amp+ and picoreplayer.
    Love logitechmediaserver for it flexibel way, to play music from different sources.