Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 11 of 76 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 759
  1. #101
    I have installed the Qnap LMS everything seems working, however, I cannot see my music files! I have created a Music folder under Multimedia folder. In LMS I cannot locate the music folder.

  2. #102
    Senior Member dolodobendan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Braunschweig, Germany
    Posts
    1,138
    Quote Originally Posted by anadigi View Post
    I have installed the Qnap LMS everything seems working, however, I cannot see my music files! I have created a Music folder under Multimedia folder. In LMS I cannot locate the music folder.
    That's most likely a permission thing. While SSOTS needed admin rights (and thus had access to pretty much everything) QLMS has fever access. Depending on your setup, your files need 0775 or 0770 permissions. I'd recommend trying 0775 first.
    QLMS 8.0.0@2.20 x64 (digimaster) with perl 5.30.1 / QNAP 469L QTS 4.3.4

  3. #103
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    2

    LMS seems to be working great but no Chromecast Audio

    I have installed 1.09e and appears to be running well but spotify and local media appears to play and google home mini chirps as it comes online but while the track time runs through the audio doesnt make it.

    I have tried on another google home and google mini with the same results.

    QNAP is 453-Pro Firmware 4.3.4

    Thanks

    Simon.

  4. #104
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    3

    No connection

    Hi

    Have tried to install version 1.09e for sharetunes support, but it doesn't open the web gui when i try to connect to QLMS. No connection is found. It wasn't any problem with version 1.08? What can i do?

    Have installed it on a TS-459 pro+.

    Thanks.

    //Epo

  5. #105
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    694
    Quote Originally Posted by epo View Post
    Hi

    Have tried to install version 1.09e for sharetunes support, but it doesn't open the web gui when i try to connect to QLMS. No connection is found. It wasn't any problem with version 1.08? What can i do?

    Have installed it on a TS-459 pro+.

    Thanks.

    //Epo
    OkÚ what QTS version are you using?

    Send from my mobile Phone

    maintainer of QLogitechMediaServer, QOptware-NG and QAutoSub.

    Qnap TS-453a, with LogitechMediaSever 8.0.0 Nightly ( with spotty, youtube, Radio Paradise a.m. )
    Several raspberry with hifiberry amp+ and picoreplayer.
    Love logitechmediaserver for it flexibel way, to play music from different sources.


    Thanks for the DONATIONS

  6. #106
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    694
    Quote Originally Posted by Stalksy View Post
    I have installed 1.09e and appears to be running well but spotify and local media appears to play and google home mini chirps as it comes online but while the track time runs through the audio doesnt make it.

    I have tried on another google home and google mini with the same results.

    QNAP is 453-Pro Firmware 4.3.4

    Thanks

    Simon.
    Could you tell me more on you're configuration. Don't know if it works with Google home and mini. Have no information regarding those.



    Send from my mobile Phone

    maintainer of QLogitechMediaServer, QOptware-NG and QAutoSub.

    Qnap TS-453a, with LogitechMediaSever 8.0.0 Nightly ( with spotty, youtube, Radio Paradise a.m. )
    Several raspberry with hifiberry amp+ and picoreplayer.
    Love logitechmediaserver for it flexibel way, to play music from different sources.


    Thanks for the DONATIONS

  7. #107
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by digimaster View Post
    Ok├ę what QTS version are you using?

    Send from my mobile Phone
    i'm running version 4.2.6 .

  8. #108
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    694
    Quote Originally Posted by epo View Post
    i'm running version 4.2.6 .
    OkÚ on some older Qnap nassystem with QTS lower then 4.3, this happens. Due to the facted, some libraries are missing in the systeem. Working on a solution for this. Some give me some time.

    Send from my mobile Phone

    maintainer of QLogitechMediaServer, QOptware-NG and QAutoSub.

    Qnap TS-453a, with LogitechMediaSever 8.0.0 Nightly ( with spotty, youtube, Radio Paradise a.m. )
    Several raspberry with hifiberry amp+ and picoreplayer.
    Love logitechmediaserver for it flexibel way, to play music from different sources.


    Thanks for the DONATIONS

  9. #109
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by digimaster View Post
    OkÚ on some older Qnap nassystem with QTS lower then 4.3, this happens. Due to the facted, some libraries are missing in the systeem. Working on a solution for this. Some give me some time.

    Send from my mobile Phone
    Thanks a lot. I will head back to my unstable mac LMS and give you some time.

  10. #110
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    694
    After a lot off testing looking and investigations, found the trouble.
    Its a missing file in you're /lib, which is causing this error.
    On some older QNap system the Glibc libary is not compleet.

    Working on a solution, so hopefully have a new version which will fix it soon.


    Quote Originally Posted by epo View Post
    Thanks a lot. I will head back to my unstable mac LMS and give you some time.

    maintainer of QLogitechMediaServer, QOptware-NG and QAutoSub.

    Qnap TS-453a, with LogitechMediaSever 8.0.0 Nightly ( with spotty, youtube, Radio Paradise a.m. )
    Several raspberry with hifiberry amp+ and picoreplayer.
    Love logitechmediaserver for it flexibel way, to play music from different sources.


    Thanks for the DONATIONS

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •