Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 68 of 76 FirstFirst ... 18586667686970 ... LastLast
Results 671 to 680 of 759
  1. #671
    Senior Member Tex's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Austin, Texas
    Posts
    181

    Excellent Job!

    I just want to compliment your work. I have a QNAP server the same model as yours. I just discovered this thread and was able to install the latest version 2.10.06.
    Works like a charm! I have been using piCore on a Raspberry Pi 3B and it is quite nice but I am glad I discovered your APP. It was so easy to install and so far it is quite impressive.
    Would love to contribute a donation but I can't find a viable link to send support. All I could find was

    https://www.qnapclub.eu/nl/qpkg/545


    this link to QNAP Club but no way to sent funds. Anyway just want to say thank you! I hope you continue to support this App!
    Last edited by Tex; 2020-03-12 at 08:19.
    (1) Pi 3 w/ HifiBerry Digi + Pro, piCorePlayer 6.0.0, LMS 8.0.0, WD usb drive for Music files
    (1) Touch, (1) Transporter, (1) Duet
    QLogitechMediaServer on QNAP TS-853a

  2. #672
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    694
    Quote Originally Posted by Tex View Post
    I just want to compliment your work. I have a QNAP server the same model as yours. I just discovered this thread and was able to install the latest version 2.10.06.
    Works like a charm! I have been using piCore on a Raspberry Pi 3B and it is quite nice but I am glad I discovered your APP. It was so easy to install and so far it is quite impressive.
    Would love to contribute a donation but I can't find a viable link to send support. All I could find was

    https://www.qnapclub.eu/nl/qpkg/545


    this link to QNAP Club but no way to sent funds. Anyway just want to say thank you! I hope you continue to support this App!
    Nice to read how happy you are with QLogitechMediaServer. Sure gone try to maintain it for the needs of LMS.

    Sorry it seems that the donation is gone at Qnap store EU. There now is a link in my signature.

    Send from my mobile Phone

    maintainer of QLogitechMediaServer, QOptware-NG and QAutoSub.

    Qnap TS-453a, with LogitechMediaSever 8.0.0 Nightly ( with spotty, youtube, Radio Paradise a.m. )
    Several raspberry with hifiberry amp+ and picoreplayer.
    Love logitechmediaserver for it flexibel way, to play music from different sources.


    Thanks for the DONATIONS

  3. #673
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    22

    installation stuck at 80%

    I tried to install 2.10.06 from qnapclub.eu repository.

    On the web admin of my TS-431P, the install progress stuck at 80%.

    I found two log files in /share/*/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/LogitechMediaServer

    QLogitechMediaServer.log.org says that an error occurred but no more detail about it.

    any advice will be appreciated.


    ================================================== ====================
    # cat QLogitechMediaServer.log.org

    [QNAP info] :
    QNap Model: TS-431P
    QNap Nas-system Platform: armv7l
    System: arm-unknown-linux-gnueabihf
    QTS Version: 441

    [The bash shell] : GNU bash, version 3.2.57(1)-release (arm-unknown-linux-gnueabihf)
    Copyright (C) 2007 Free Software Foundation, Inc.

    [The Qnap configuration] :
    [QPKG Share] /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA
    [Packages Root] /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/LogitechMediaServer
    The [/share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/LogitechMediaServer] is properly Mounted!
    A error occurred on [/share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/LogitechMediaServer] !

    [The system mounts]:
    /dev/shm on /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/LogitechMediaServer/.config/LMSROOT/dev/shm type none (ro,bind)
    /proc on /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/LogitechMediaServer/.config/LMSROOT/proc type none (ro,bind)
    /tmp on /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/LogitechMediaServer/.config/LMSROOT/tmp type none (rw,bind)
    /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA on /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/LogitechMediaServer/.config/LMSROOT/share/CACHEDEV1_DATA type none (rw,bind)
    /share/external on /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/LogitechMediaServer/.config/LMSROOT/share/external type none (rw,bind)
    /mnt/ext/opt/avahi0630/var/run/dbus on /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/LogitechMediaServer/.config/LMSROOT/run/dbus type none (ro,bind)

    [Network check] :

    ================================================== ====================
    # cat QLogitechMediaServer.log

    [11:24:27 31-03-2020] LogitechMediaServer 2.10.06 is installed !
    [11:24:32 31-03-2020] Building LMS from scratch, please wait a moment !
    [11:25:55 31-03-2020] Downloading logitechmediaserver-8.0.0-1584980762.tgz !
    [11:27:23 31-03-2020] Check logitechmediaserver-8.0.0-1584980762.tgz, please wait !
    [11:27:40 31-03-2020] Upgrading LogitechMediaServer to 8.0.0-1584980762, please wait !
    [11:28:01 31-03-2020] Switch Perl to version 5.28
    [11:28:02 31-03-2020] Used old way to fix Qwner/rights setting !
    [11:28:02 31-03-2020] LMS has been start with: [--daemon --httpport 9001 --user squeezeboxserver --pidfile /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/LogitechMediaServer/SlimServer/Cache/QLogitechMediaServer.pid --priority -10 --charset utf8 --quiet]

    ================================================== ====================
    # ps
    PID Uid VmSize Stat Command

    17469 admin 5600 S /sbin/qpkgd -d0
    17512 admin 1428 S sh -c QNAP_QPKG="LogitechMediaServer" QM=1 QM_OPT= QM_DIR="/share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.@app_center/LogitechMediaServer" /bin/sh "/mnt/update/Lo
    17513 admin 1684 S /bin/sh /mnt/update/LogitechMediaServer_2.10.06_arm-x41.qpkg
    17721 admin 1248 S /bin/sh /mnt/update/LogitechMediaServer_2.10.06_arm-x41.qpkg
    17722 admin 2188 S /bin/sh qinstall.sh
    17782 admin 1816 S /mnt/ext/opt/cachemount/bin/remote_mount_daemon --log /mnt/ext/opt/cachemount/log/remotemount.log
    18135 admin 2312 S /bin/sh /etc/init.d/QLogitechMediaServer.sh start
    23446 admin 1364 S /bin/sh /etc/init.d/QLogitechMediaServer.sh start
    23448 admin 1424 S /bin/ping qnapclub.eu -W 5 -c 1 -q

  4. #674
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    694
    I dont see any trouble, all looks like it working.
    The only thing i think, is that you need to wait a bit more.
    Keep in mind a arm cpu is not a x86/x86_64 cpu.
    And remember on startup, the script does a lot of thing, and handles a lot command.

    Try following. in the .QLMS.conf set #NOUPDATE=0 to NOUPDATE=1.
    Then do the comamnd ./QLogitechMediaServer.sh restart., and have a look at the output.
    And remember, some times can take some time.

    Also remember on startup LMS also does a lot of things, depending a bit on how many plugin's are installed.
    Give it some time, it will never be ready on startup, can take a few minuts.
    The same is for ./QLogitechMediaServer.sh config, it need to fetch serveral info by running command and wait on the output.

    The last line on config will be,

    This output can also be found in /share/*/.qpkg/LogitechMediaServer/QLogitechMediaServer.log.config !

    If there is something wrong, there will be a file called QLogitechMediaServer.log.err with info regarding the error inside.

    Also a good check is, QLogitechMediaServer.sh status, it will show if LMS is running or not !

    On investigation, the output you give.

    I noticed,

    The [/share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/LogitechMediaServer] is properly Mounted!
    A error occurred on [/share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/LogitechMediaServer] !

    The last line is from the space check in config, the error could be that there is no space left on the share.
    Please check if there is enough harddisc space.





    Quote Originally Posted by dream View Post
    I tried to install 2.10.06 from qnapclub.eu repository.

    On the web admin of my TS-431P, the install progress stuck at 80%.

    I found two log files in /share/*/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/LogitechMediaServer

    QLogitechMediaServer.log.org says that an error occurred but no more detail about it.

    any advice will be appreciated.


    ================================================== ====================
    # cat QLogitechMediaServer.log.org

    [QNAP info] :
    QNap Model: TS-431P
    QNap Nas-system Platform: armv7l
    System: arm-unknown-linux-gnueabihf
    QTS Version: 441

    [The bash shell] : GNU bash, version 3.2.57(1)-release (arm-unknown-linux-gnueabihf)
    Copyright (C) 2007 Free Software Foundation, Inc.

    [The Qnap configuration] :
    [QPKG Share] /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA
    [Packages Root] /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/LogitechMediaServer
    The [/share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/LogitechMediaServer] is properly Mounted!
    A error occurred on [/share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/LogitechMediaServer] !

    [The system mounts]:
    /dev/shm on /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/LogitechMediaServer/.config/LMSROOT/dev/shm type none (ro,bind)
    /proc on /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/LogitechMediaServer/.config/LMSROOT/proc type none (ro,bind)
    /tmp on /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/LogitechMediaServer/.config/LMSROOT/tmp type none (rw,bind)
    /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA on /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/LogitechMediaServer/.config/LMSROOT/share/CACHEDEV1_DATA type none (rw,bind)
    /share/external on /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/LogitechMediaServer/.config/LMSROOT/share/external type none (rw,bind)
    /mnt/ext/opt/avahi0630/var/run/dbus on /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/LogitechMediaServer/.config/LMSROOT/run/dbus type none (ro,bind)

    [Network check] :

    ================================================== ====================
    # cat QLogitechMediaServer.log

    [11:24:27 31-03-2020] LogitechMediaServer 2.10.06 is installed !
    [11:24:32 31-03-2020] Building LMS from scratch, please wait a moment !
    [11:25:55 31-03-2020] Downloading logitechmediaserver-8.0.0-1584980762.tgz !
    [11:27:23 31-03-2020] Check logitechmediaserver-8.0.0-1584980762.tgz, please wait !
    [11:27:40 31-03-2020] Upgrading LogitechMediaServer to 8.0.0-1584980762, please wait !
    [11:28:01 31-03-2020] Switch Perl to version 5.28
    [11:28:02 31-03-2020] Used old way to fix Qwner/rights setting !
    [11:28:02 31-03-2020] LMS has been start with: [--daemon --httpport 9001 --user squeezeboxserver --pidfile /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/LogitechMediaServer/SlimServer/Cache/QLogitechMediaServer.pid --priority -10 --charset utf8 --quiet]

    ================================================== ====================
    # ps
    PID Uid VmSize Stat Command

    17469 admin 5600 S /sbin/qpkgd -d0
    17512 admin 1428 S sh -c QNAP_QPKG="LogitechMediaServer" QM=1 QM_OPT= QM_DIR="/share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.@app_center/LogitechMediaServer" /bin/sh "/mnt/update/Lo
    17513 admin 1684 S /bin/sh /mnt/update/LogitechMediaServer_2.10.06_arm-x41.qpkg
    17721 admin 1248 S /bin/sh /mnt/update/LogitechMediaServer_2.10.06_arm-x41.qpkg
    17722 admin 2188 S /bin/sh qinstall.sh
    17782 admin 1816 S /mnt/ext/opt/cachemount/bin/remote_mount_daemon --log /mnt/ext/opt/cachemount/log/remotemount.log
    18135 admin 2312 S /bin/sh /etc/init.d/QLogitechMediaServer.sh start
    23446 admin 1364 S /bin/sh /etc/init.d/QLogitechMediaServer.sh start
    23448 admin 1424 S /bin/ping qnapclub.eu -W 5 -c 1 -q
    Last edited by digimaster; 2020-04-01 at 03:04.

    maintainer of QLogitechMediaServer, QOptware-NG and QAutoSub.

    Qnap TS-453a, with LogitechMediaSever 8.0.0 Nightly ( with spotty, youtube, Radio Paradise a.m. )
    Several raspberry with hifiberry amp+ and picoreplayer.
    Love logitechmediaserver for it flexibel way, to play music from different sources.


    Thanks for the DONATIONS

  5. #675
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    694


    ================== QLogitechMediaServer version 2.20.00 ================================= 05-04-2020

    ! In all versions Perl has been rebuild, and Perl check routine changed.
    Now should always try to uses highs Perl version possible and available.
    + Added Perl version 5.30 on all version, excepted for arm-x09/arm-x19
    LMS support for arm-x09/arm-x19 stop on Perl 5.21 or higher!.
    + If QLogitechMediaServer is started, and LMS starts will wait for it to become ready, and gives a messages that its ready for uses.
    Also in the QLogitechMediaServer,log will show how long LMS took to start!
    ( Can be disabled by adding NOWAIT=1 in .QLMS.conf ! )
    + When QLogitechMediaServer ends, does some cleanup, when running in sh-shell a messages regarding this will be shown!
    + When you use the update timer function, it stopped when there was a update.
    Changed this to keep check on updates on the interval !
    ! Old owner/rights output was strange, this is fixed.
    ! In the config output, the error on the Disc-space check was not clear, changed it to clear messages.
    ! When using the config option, some commands take some time. Added a messages to wait while they finish.
    ! On startup, the temp-directory was cleaned which some times could cause trouble.
    Fixed in this version.
    ! Changed some minor things in update/upgraded routines to make it more future proved.
    ( Keep in mind, it can take some time. Especially if it handles a Up-/Down- graded! Or when youĺre Nas is busy with other task!)
    ! When using the Google-music plugin, startup took a long time, to check and get the GMusicApi.
    Tried to speed it up a bit, and now will show a messages on check.
    (On building notice that it works with GMusicApi 12.1.1, 13.0.0 or higher makes the plugin crash!)
    ( The Google-music plugin works on my QNap, at the time of building!)
    ! Adjust the update check routine a bit, to make it more future prove.
    ! From version 2.10.05 and up, after a upgraded. It made a backup of the setting and plugin, if it did not exist for that release.
    This have been changed, to do this before the upgraded, as the setting are from the old release.
    ( This to preserve them. one could restore then after a downgraded! )

    !!! VERY IMPORTANT keep in mind, some times it can take a few minutes or more, before LMS is completely started.
    Especially when you're start/restart you're Nas-System, its normal as its handling a lot commands.
    Also keep in mind, depending on what already running, due to the update check/upgrading LMS needs some time to start. ( Don't like it, disable auto update )
    So please take some time, before you think its not working,
    ( Want to check if its running do [./QlogitechMediaServer.sh status] in the .qpkg/LogitechMediaServer directory !)
    ( Keep in mind, errors regarding DISC I/O mostly come from low disc space or if you uses a crypt-ed volume ! )

    !!! VERY IMPORTANT on existing installations lower the 2.10.05 the .QLMS.conf will be replaced by default new one.
    ( Existing/old one, will be renamed to .QLMS.config.old)
    After installation there will not be a update done, so please edit the .QLMS.conf to you're needs.
    After restart will act normally again, and if set will auto check UPDATE/NIGHTLY again.


    Questions or trouble regarding LogitechMediaServer itself , go to the SlimDevices forum website.
    http://forums.slimdevices.com

    More information on MusicIP, go to https://www.spicefly.com/ or http://forums.slimdevices.com

    No need to uninstall any old lms installations, from version 2.00.00, can be installed beside any other lms or perl installations.

    How to add the Qnapclub store to the QNap App center

    The latest QLogitechMediaServer version!


    Last edited by digimaster; 2020-04-05 at 18:39.

    maintainer of QLogitechMediaServer, QOptware-NG and QAutoSub.

    Qnap TS-453a, with LogitechMediaSever 8.0.0 Nightly ( with spotty, youtube, Radio Paradise a.m. )
    Several raspberry with hifiberry amp+ and picoreplayer.
    Love logitechmediaserver for it flexibel way, to play music from different sources.


    Thanks for the DONATIONS

  6. #676
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    12
    Upgrade from 2.10.06 to 2.20.00 went flawlessly!
    Thanks!

    b.t.w. i have a Qnap TS-253a
    Last edited by Cadster; 2020-04-05 at 08:42.

  7. #677
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    694
    Quote Originally Posted by digimaster View Post
    Yes audio:scan 1.02 is in perl 5.30.

    Oke the version for x86_64 is almost ready. Only python 3 has to be included. The latest openssl en mozzila cert are already there.

    And the perl checked has completely been rebuild.

    When that is ready give you a messages.

    Send from my mobile Phone
    Could you please test 2.20, the perl Check should work proper now.

    If you Set PERL=1 it will uses 5.24. With NOMAJOR=1, one can switch to 7.9 Nightly.

    No need to Uninstall, as with a up downgraded the old installation is removed before installing the new one. Only settings are preserved.

    Let me know how it works at you're sit please?

    Send from my mobile Phone

    maintainer of QLogitechMediaServer, QOptware-NG and QAutoSub.

    Qnap TS-453a, with LogitechMediaSever 8.0.0 Nightly ( with spotty, youtube, Radio Paradise a.m. )
    Several raspberry with hifiberry amp+ and picoreplayer.
    Love logitechmediaserver for it flexibel way, to play music from different sources.


    Thanks for the DONATIONS

  8. #678
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    694
    Quote Originally Posted by Cadster View Post
    Upgrade from 2.10.06 to 2.20.00 went flawlessly!
    Thanks!
    Thanks for letting me know. Hope you like the new way, QLogitechMediaServer let's you know when LMS is ready.

    Send from my mobile Phone

    maintainer of QLogitechMediaServer, QOptware-NG and QAutoSub.

    Qnap TS-453a, with LogitechMediaSever 8.0.0 Nightly ( with spotty, youtube, Radio Paradise a.m. )
    Several raspberry with hifiberry amp+ and picoreplayer.
    Love logitechmediaserver for it flexibel way, to play music from different sources.


    Thanks for the DONATIONS

  9. #679
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    694
    I'm curious if some one uses the Google Music combination with LMS through QLogitechMediaServer?

    If so please let me know?

    Send from my mobile Phone

    maintainer of QLogitechMediaServer, QOptware-NG and QAutoSub.

    Qnap TS-453a, with LogitechMediaSever 8.0.0 Nightly ( with spotty, youtube, Radio Paradise a.m. )
    Several raspberry with hifiberry amp+ and picoreplayer.
    Love logitechmediaserver for it flexibel way, to play music from different sources.


    Thanks for the DONATIONS

  10. #680
    Senior Member Tex's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Austin, Texas
    Posts
    181

    Easy upgrade!

    Thanks for the upgrade!
    I don't use Google Music but no problem with Spotify & Bandcamp plug-ins.
    Went from 2.10.06 to 2.20.00.
    (1) Pi 3 w/ HifiBerry Digi + Pro, piCorePlayer 6.0.0, LMS 8.0.0, WD usb drive for Music files
    (1) Touch, (1) Transporter, (1) Duet
    QLogitechMediaServer on QNAP TS-853a

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •