Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 78 of 79 FirstFirst ... 286876777879 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by tom_ruhr View Post
    Thanks for the very fast answer!
    I checked my /tmp with df -h an found these lines:

/dev/md13 417.0M 405.0M 12.0M 97% /mnt/ext
    /dev/md13 417.0M 405.0M 12.0M 97% /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/LogitechMediaServer/.config/LMSROOT/run/dbus
    /dev/md13 417.0M 405.0M 12.0M 97% /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/LogitechMediaServer/.config/LMSROOT/share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/LogitechMediaServer/.config/LMSROOT/run/dbus

so I wondered what /dev/md13 may be.
    I found a quote on another thread in the Qnap-Forum:

Re: /dev/md13 and 9 degraded?
    Post by OneCD » Fri May 10, 2019 4:17 am
    Hi and welcome to the forum.
    You can safely ignore the md9 and md13 arrays. These are managed by QTS for its own use.

So my question is: why does LogitechMediaServer uses /dev/md13 if this is reserved by QTS and is there a way to move this or increase the space of /dev/md13 ?
    Hmm for that you need a little Linux knowledge. The dbus is a kind of window, where thing are not stored but past through.

The strange thing is, you're not showing the /tmp info.

Send from my mobile Phone

maintainer of QLogitechMediaServer, QOptware-NG and QAutoSub.

Qnap TS-453a, with LogitechMediaSever 8.0.0 Nightly ( with spotty, youtube, Radio Paradise a.m. )
    Several raspberry with hifiberry amp+ and picoreplayer.
    Love logitechmediaserver for it flexibel way, to play music from different sources.

Thanks for the DONATIONS

Solved

Quote Originally Posted by digimaster View Post
    In the .qpkg/LogitehMediaServer directory, there should be a file called QLogitechMediaServer.log.err. I need that one to see where things go wrong.
    So please send me this, to have a close look on this.
    Best to do, when you are in the .qpkg/QLogitechMediaServer do [ tar -cf QLMS.tar.tgz QLogitechMediaServer.log.err ]
    Which make a file called QLMS.tar.tgz , and send this one to me please

And tell me with version the trouble start?

According to the little I see, the trouble is the user squeezeboxserver. It's missing or nor configured correctly.

In sh shell you could try /usr/local/bin/useradd -rMN squeezeboxserver, if there is no error after this try restarting.

Thanks, the problem was with user, add and restart has me up and running. Thanks

MusicIP not working under LMS 8.0.0 / QLogitechMediaServer 2.21.00

Hi, I’m running QLogitechMediaServer 2.21.00 successfully on my QNAP TS-251+. Yesterday, I updated from LMS 7.9.3 to 8.0.0 and discovered MusicIP and the “Don’t stop the music” feature doesn’t work anymore. Reverting back to 7.9.3 immediately brought MusicIP back working.

At version 8.0.0 the server.log tells:
    [20-07-04 21:12:13.0742] main::init (388) Starting Logitech Media Server (v8.0.0, 1593857083, Sat Jul 4 12:24:31 CEST 2020) perl 5.030001 - x86_64-linux-thread-multi
    [20-07-04 21:14:49.3516] Slim::Control::Request::notify (2060) Error: Failed notify: Undefined subroutine &Plugins::MIPMixer::Common::escape called at /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/LogitechMediaServer/SlimServer/Slim/Plugin/MusicMagic/Plugin.pm line 879.
    [20-07-04 21:30:55.0754] Slim::Player::Song:pen (485) Warning: stream failed to open [deezer://531514321.mp3].

Any idea and suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by mjack View Post
    Hi, I’m running QLogitechMediaServer 2.21.00 successfully on my QNAP TS-251+. Yesterday, I updated from LMS 7.9.3 to 8.0.0 and discovered MusicIP and the “Don’t stop the music” feature doesn’t work anymore. Reverting back to 7.9.3 immediately brought MusicIP back working.

At version 8.0.0 the server.log tells:
    [20-07-04 21:12:13.0742] main::init (388) Starting Logitech Media Server (v8.0.0, 1593857083, Sat Jul 4 12:24:31 CEST 2020) perl 5.030001 - x86_64-linux-thread-multi
    [20-07-04 21:14:49.3516] Slim::Control::Request::notify (2060) Error: Failed notify: Undefined subroutine &Plugins::MIPMixer::Common::escape called at /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/LogitechMediaServer/SlimServer/Slim/Plugin/MusicMagic/Plugin.pm line 879.
    [20-07-04 21:30:55.0754] Slim::Player::Song:pen (485) Warning: stream failed to open [deezer://531514321.mp3].

Any idea and suggestions?
    Not all plug-ins are compatible with 8.0. There you could fix some, by editing the install.xml. There are several threads about this, how you can fix it.

Qnap TS-453a, with LogitechMediaSever 8.0.0 Nightly ( with spotty, youtube, Radio Paradise a.m. )
    Love logitechmediaserver for it flexibel way, to play music from different sources.

Thanks for the DONATIONS

Not all plug-ins are compatible with 8.0. There you could fix some, by editing the install.xml. There are several threads about this, how you can fix it.

MusicIP and Don't stop the music are compatible with LMS 8.0 though.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by slartibartfast View Post
    MusicIP and Don't stop the music are compatible with LMS 8.0 though.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
    Could be the case, but if they work under 7.93 but not 8.0 there could be a issue regarding compatibility.
    And as most user including me, got both working under 8.0. One should troubleshoot on that.

Thanks for the DONATIONS

MusicIP not working under LMS 8.0.0 / QLogitechMediaServer 2.21.00

Could be the case, but if they work under 7.93 but not 8.0 there could be a issue regarding compatibility.
    And as most user including me, got both working under 8.0. One should troubleshoot on that.
    I can support user level debugging. Do you suspect that it is a QLogitechMediaServer problem or an LMS 8.0.0 problem? Who could deal with this topic?

Quote Originally Posted by mjack View Post
    I can support user level debugging. Do you suspect that it is a QLogitechMediaServer problem or an LMS 8.0.0 problem? Who could deal with this topic?
    I read some on the forum , that there was a problem with the Musicip plugin. Where lays the error?

Thanks for the DONATIONS

Hi,
    I am Migrating to a new NAS, I have QLogitechMediaServer up and running on the new NAS (had some permission issues that seem to have healed with some restarts, Install was smooth).
    My question is can I copy / export playlists from the old machine to the new machine.
    I copied them over but they are empty, the relative path is the same up to my Multimedia folder. I created a new playlist for my alarm but I had 6 different playlists that I would like to reuse instead of recreate.

Thanks
    Alan
    Two Squeezebox Radios.
    One Duet (still in box)
    QNAP TVS-672XT
    QLogitechMediaServer

QNAP TV469L
    LogitechMediaServer

Quote Originally Posted by AlanF51 View Post
    Hi,
    I am Migrating to a new NAS, I have QLogitechMediaServer up and running on the new NAS (had some permission issues that seem to have healed with some restarts, Install was smooth).
    My question is can I copy / export playlists from the old machine to the new machine.
    I copied them over but they are empty, the relative path is the same up to my Multimedia folder. I created a new playlist for my alarm but I had 6 different playlists that I would like to reuse instead of recreate.

Thanks
    Alan
    Only if the complet path is the same, it always start with /share/. The same settings and backup from older nas.

Thanks for the DONATIONS