Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 83 of 85 FirstFirst ... 33738182838485 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mnd View Post
    If you hadn't already, you should add the Qnapclub repository to your NAS's app center, there is a link in the first post on how to do it. Then do a search for Logitech Media Server in the Qnapclub apps section and see if you find it. If you don't - this is where my expertise ends good luck

https://www.qnapclub.eu/en/howto/1
    Thanks for the feedback. I have tried this as well, but the Qnapclub repo does not show any apps available at all.

Iĺm just getting this issue too. 2 x NAS. Production was on 2.21. Backup is on 2.20. Unable to connect to Qnapclub repository to download - it was indicating update available, but would not download. Noticed backup was https and the prod just a simple www url. Added new repository using same url as production NAS and now cannot see any apps. In the end I simply downloaded and installed manually.
    Additionally, on both, the LMS icon displays for a few seconds on the App Centre, and then disappears (this has been the case for a long time)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Might be a long shot, but if you can't see any apps on the qnapclub repository in the Qnap's App Center, you may try checking the checkbox in the setttings of the App center > general > allow installation of apps with no digital signature, if it's not checked already.

You can always manually download and install the file. I never bothered to add qnapclub.
    QLMS 8.2@2.21 x64 (digimaster) with perl 5.30.1 / QNAP 469L QTS 4.3.4

Quote Originally Posted by dolodobendan View Post
    You can always manually download and install the file. I never bothered to add qnapclub.
    I have tried all the different versions from the download page, but could not get it installed on a QNAP TS-230 with a ARM Cortex-A53. Does anyone know if there is a version that supports the ARM Cortex-A53?

Add Cyrillic support Please

Hello digimaster,
    Installed your program! Everything works with a bang,
    But on my players the menu in Russian and the names of the songs are no longer displayed (only in transliteration).
    After reading the forum, I realized that the Font :: FreeType module should be installed. All my attempts to add this module have been unsuccessful. I tried and according to the instructions: https://github.com/Logitech/slimserver-vendor , on another nettop with debian instaled, but unsuccessfully (see the log).
    Please, is it possible to add this module to your distribution? Or can you advise what to do?
    I have old, but well-working players: Transporter -2 pcs, Boom and Classic.

With respect, Igor
    Attached Files Attached Files

Wow!

I just downloaded QLogitechMediaServer to my brand new QNAP TVS-h1288x to migrate LMS off my ancient ReadyNAS Pro serving files to Windows. I expected an improvement in scan time, but I never expected my scan time would go down from 16 minutes and 11 seconds down to just 23 seconds! Way to go!

A couple of quick questions. I need to migrate over my preferences folders and sometimes edit the LMS perl files. Is there a way to share those directories as well, so I can do that from something other than an ssh command prompt?

Excited to dig in!

Mike

Quote Originally Posted by mps View Post
    A couple of quick questions. I need to migrate over my preferences folders and sometimes edit the LMS perl files. Is there a way to share those directories as well, so I can do that from something other than an ssh command prompt?
    In case anyone is interested, I managed to do this. First, I created a shared folder name Scratch in the Storage&Snapshots section of the GUI, then I used the LMS Setting/Information to figure out that LMS was installed as /share/ZFS530_DATA/.qpkg/LogitechMediaServer. Finally, I ssh'ed into the NAS and ran
    Code:
    cd /share/Scratch
     ln -s /share/ZFS530_DATA/.qpkg/LogitechMediaServer/ LogitechMediaServer
    Now, the LogitechMediaServer Folder appears in my Scratch share, and I can edit the perl code on my local machine using VSCode w/tabnine

Media folder

Hi, I have installed the server on my Qnap TS-253A, the x86_64 version.
    It installs ok but i cannot access the music folder which resides under the Multimedia shared folder.
    Multimedia is visible, but you cannot expand the folder to show what is beneath.
    If you scan the folder it show zero files.
    The user that is setup has RW access to the folder.
    Can you help please?
    Best Regards
    Nigel

This has something to do with the rights on you're files. This mostly happens if you uses ACL, then you need to install the ACL pluggin. Otherwise the file must have 0755 read/write rights.

If you search the forum, you will find several thread about this.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nokia 5.3 met Tapatalk

maintainer of QLogitechMediaServer, QOptware-NG and QAutoSub.

Qnap TS-453a, with LogitechMediaSever 8.0.0 Nightly ( with spotty, youtube, Radio Paradise a.m. )
    Several raspberry with hifiberry amp+ and picoreplayer.
    Love logitechmediaserver for it flexibel way, to play music from different sources.

Thanks for the DONATIONS