Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

1.20.2 Tested and working.

Hi Philippe,

I was having trouble updating to the new version.
    I kept getting errors of the form:

[19-09-06 11:01:08.8739] Slim::Utils::Misc::msg (1220) Warning: [11:01:08.8734] cannot remove path when cwd is /var/db/lms/cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins/UPnPBridge for /var/db/lms/cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins/UPnPBridge: at /usr/local/lms/Slim/Utils/PluginDownloader.pm line 91.

I think you noticed that error and flagged it earlier in this thread.

I checked the ownership and the file modes of the directory and the files therein. Everything was owned by lms and writeable to lms.

Finally I moved the UPnPBridge directory aside, restarted LMS a couple times, and finally got it to blow out saying it could not find the plugin.
    Then I moved the UPnPBridge back into place, performed the update, (which also took a couple restarts before it actually happened)
    and FINALLY got 1.20.2 in place.

After that all happened, I checked the pull-down and the right files are present.

QUESTION: Does the plugin have a running process that is started when the current working directory is the install directory?
    That might be what PluginDownloader.pm is complaining about.
    LMS 7.9 - 2xSB2, 2xBoom, 2xKodi, Ocean Digital WR2300S, Denon AVR-X6200W, SHIELD Android TV

Quote Originally Posted by wcattey View Post
    QUESTION: Does the plugin have a running process that is started when the current working directory is the install directory?
    That might be what PluginDownloader.pm is complaining about.
    I'm not sure I understand the question. PluginDownloader puts dowloads in cache/DownloadedPlugins and then install them in cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins. It looks like your LMS is doing something funny
    LMS 7.7, 7.8 and 7.9 - 5xRadio, 3xBoom, 4xDuet, 1xTouch, 1 SB2. Sonos PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, JBL OnBeat, XBoxOne, XBMC, Foobar2000, ShairPortW, JRiver 21, 2xChromecast Audio, Chromecast v1 and v2, , Pi B3, B2, Pi B+, 2xPi A+, Odroid-C1, Odroid-C2, Cubie2, Yamaha WX-010, AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5