Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Results 61 to 65 of 65
  1. #61
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    United States, Florida
    Posts
    12,236
    Quote Originally Posted by wega30 View Post
    Hello .Please Help. can't log into mysqueezebox from my sb3 (classic) - forgot password . account wega30(AT)rambler(DOT)ru
    go to mysqueezebox.com, select login, then click on "Forgot your password?". You'll get emailed a link for changing password.
    Home: Pi4B-8GB/pCP7.x/4TB>LMS 8.1.x>Transporter, Touch, Boom, Radio (all ethernet)
    Cottage: rPi4B-4GB/pCP7.x/4TB>LMS 8.1.x>Touch>Benchmark DAC I, Boom, Radio w/Battery (Radio WIFI)
    Office: Win10(64)>foobar2000
    The Wild: rPi3B+/pCP4.0/4TB>hifiberry Dac+Pro (LMS & Squeezelite)
    Controllers: iPhone11 & iPadAir3 (iPeng), CONTROLLER, Material Skin, or SqueezePlay 7.8 on Win10(64)
    Files: Ripping: dbpoweramp > FLAC; Post-rip: mp3tag, PerfectTunes, TuneFusion; Streaming: Spotify

  2. #62
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by garym View Post
    go to mysqueezebox.com, select login, then click on "Forgot your password?". You'll get emailed a link for changing password.
    did not receive the answer to mail, the folder spam is empty.

  3. #63
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Hertfordshire
    Posts
    6,262
    Quote Originally Posted by wega30 View Post
    did not receive the answer to mail, the folder spam is empty.
    That seems to be a common problem. Maybe send a private message to @mherger . If you can't send one yet make a few more posts in this thread until you are allowed to.

    Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

  4. #64
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by slartibartfast View Post
    That seems to be a common problem. Maybe send a private message to @mherger . If you can't send one yet make a few more posts in this thread until you are allowed to.

    Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
    thank you . waiting for a response.

  5. #65
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    1

    password reset on mysqueezebox.com

    Hello, i forgot my password on mysqueezebox.com, I tried to reset it, but did not receive any return e-mail, spam checked.
    Michael, could you help me, please? My account is napolny (at) mail.ru

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •