Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 2 of 95 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

WHS Issues

Michael,

I have tried the latest and previous versions with LMS running on Windows Home Server (Service Pack 2 - AMD Sempron 3400+ 1.8Ghz, 1.96GB of RAM)
    LMS fails to restart each time. I then have to remove it from the server and reinstall to get LMS back.

Is this a limitation with Spotty (and/or Connect) or perhaps an issue with my setup?
    Does anyone have Spotty working on WHS?

The logfile shows the esmae single line for both the successful restart (without spotty at 11:01) and the faile done (with Spotty at 11:08)

[18-01-14 11:01:09.4258] main::init (387) Starting Logitech Media Server (v7.9.1, 1515659378, Thu Jan 11 09:03:00 CUT 2018) perl 5.014001 - MSWin32-x86-multi-thread
    [18-01-14 11:08:23.3633] main::init (387) Starting Logitech Media Server (v7.9.1, 1515659378, Thu Jan 11 09:03:00 CUT 2018) perl 5.014001 - MSWin32-x86-multi-thread

I have it working from my laptop (but that's no good for family, when I'm out).

Mitch
    2 * SB3, 1 * Boom, 2 * Radio and 1 * Touch
    controlled by IR, SBC [and iPeng on iPhone]
    7.5.4 r32171 on WHS on HP MediaSmart (EX470) upgraded to 2G RAM
    http://www.last.fm/user/digimich

I have problem using Connect with multiple user accounts, it plays the wrong song...

If the player has be used with another Spotify account before and I start a new playing session using Spotify Connect then the player is not visible in my Spotify device list for the new Spotify account.
    This is as before, I assume, and is managed by using the Spotty app in LMS by playing a song with the new Spotify account. This make the player show up in the Spotify Connect Devices.
    -It would be easier if all players show up for all users and any one who starts a Spotify connect session highjacks the player.

The main problem is:
    when playing a song to the player, it starts to play a timely manner, but the wrong song! The songs that is played is the last one from the previous session, which is then repeated.

I tried several "tricks" to get rid of the "previously played song" like restarting LMS, switching Spotty Connect option on/off etc.
    I found that when playing on the desired player using Spotty in LMS on the new Spotify account, then high-jacking the player with the Spotify App by starting session using Spotify connect, with the same Spotify account, managed to switch the player to the new account and play the correct song.
    NAS: QNAP TS-459U+ QTS 4.2.6 (4x 2TB, RAID5)
    Services: LMS 7.9.1 , QLMS 1.07.3 QLMS at QNAP club
    Squeezebox: 6x Reciever, 3x Boom, 2x SB3 Classic
    Other: iPeng on iPad and iPhone

Hi

Using windows

Yes stable

The only 2 issues thus far, if you skip a rack then the now playing changes, but if you leave it to play through list it doesnt, the music does change

Also the visuals on the player seem out of step with the track playing

keep it up mate !

Blue

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Fishey View Post
    Hi

Using windows

Yes stable

The only 2 issues thus far, if you skip a rack then the now playing changes, but if you leave it to play through list it doesnt, the music does change

Also the visuals on the player seem out of step with the track playing

keep it up mate !

Blue
    You have no endless repeating song? Has to be something wrong with my settings then.
    Last edited by Nomen Nescio; 2018-01-14 at 10:41.
    LMS (latest nightly) on Windows 10 (1803) as a Server (and Raspberry PiCoreplayer as backup LMS)
    Squeexebox Touch
    Squeezebox Boom
    Squeezebox Radio
    Squeezebox Classic
    Picoreplayer's

Quote Originally Posted by Nomen Nescio View Post
    You have no endless repeating song? Has to be something wrong with my settings then.
    If you only had one song in the playlist it would repeat endlessly.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by slartibartfast View Post
    If you only had one song in the playlist it would repeat endlessly.

I had a playlist selected from spotify (easy on sunday) in the Chome webplayer and on Android. On Android only the first song was played over and over. The webplayer just played one song.
    Tried again on Windows 10 app and now it's playing ok (4th number allready).
    Last edited by Nomen Nescio; 2018-01-14 at 12:41.
    LMS (latest nightly) on Windows 10 (1803) as a Server (and Raspberry PiCoreplayer as backup LMS)
    Squeexebox Touch
    Squeezebox Boom
    Squeezebox Radio
    Squeezebox Classic
    Picoreplayer's

I had a playlist selected from spotify (easy on sunday).
    I have seen this happen to me when playing albums from Spotify but not recently. How frequently does it occur?

Quote Originally Posted by slartibartfast View Post
    I have seen this happen to me when playing albums from Spotify but not recently. How frequently does it occur?

First day on 2.0.0 with connect because LMS on Windows.
    Squeexebox Touch
    Squeezebox Boom
    Squeezebox Radio
    Squeezebox Classic
    Picoreplayer's

Still having Max2Play problems

I've updated everything... Max2play 2.45, LMS 7.9.1 and Spotty 2.0
    Still for some reason I can search for music and see results on Spotty, but when I play a song, it plays for about 4 seconds with no sound, then skips to the next track. Same thing on the next track, and so on.
    Can anyone help? I want to get this working so badly!
    Thanks
    b

no mate all ok here, Iphone for spotify and softsqueeze for test with