Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829
    I have had an issue for a while now where tracks would become duplicated in the database. More details here
    https://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?p=1013127
    I think I have narrowed the cause down to the Group Players plugin as the duplicated tracks have always been recently played on a group player. Since I uninstalled the Group Player plugin I haven't seen the issue.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by slartibartfast View Post
    I have had an issue for a while now where tracks would become duplicated in the database. More details here
    https://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?p=1013127
    I think I have narrowed the cause down to the Group Players plugin as the duplicated tracks have always been recently played on a group player. Since I uninstalled the Group Player plugin I haven't seen the issue.

Have you tried latest 8.2 nightly and updated group player plugin

EnvoyÚ de mon iPad en utilisant Tapatalk
    LMS 8.2 on Odroid-C4 - SqueezeAMP!, 5xRadio, 5xBoom, 2xDuet, 1xTouch, 1xSB3. Sonos PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, Foobar2000, ShairPortW, 2xChromecast Audio, Chromecast v1 and v2, Squeezelite on Pi, Yamaha WX-010, AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5, RivaArena 1 & 3

Quote Originally Posted by philippe_44 View Post
    Have you tried latest 8.2 nightly and updated group player plugin

EnvoyÚ de mon iPad en utilisant Tapatalk
    I uninstalled group player on July 13th and it was up to date then. I always keep LMS up to date. I can't think of any way the group player could be responsible but it seems to be.

Quote Originally Posted by slartibartfast View Post
    I uninstalled group player on July 13th and it was up to date then. I always keep LMS up to date. I can't think of any way the group player could be responsible but it seems to be.

The plugin restores a player's playlist when it is detached from a group, but that's all it does wrt playlist. I do not modify at all the database, so I have no idea what could be the mechanism by which it could be corrupted
    LMS 8.2 on Odroid-C4 - SqueezeAMP!, 5xRadio, 5xBoom, 2xDuet, 1xTouch, 1xSB3. Sonos PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, Foobar2000, ShairPortW, 2xChromecast Audio, Chromecast v1 and v2, Squeezelite on Pi, Yamaha WX-010, AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5, RivaArena 1 & 3