Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 223 of 224 FirstFirst ... 123173213221222223224 LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,230 of 2233
    Hi,

First of all, thanks a lot for this, very useful. Installation via Microsoft Store was a breeze, and seems to work very well.

One minor gripe, I don't seem to be able to 'pin' the taskbar icon so that it's always visible, rather than being 'hidden' in the 'up arrow' menu in the system tray. If I go to the settings for 'Select which icons appear on the taskbar', I see multiple options for Squeezelite-X, each with a different track name. As such, if I pin one of them, this setting seems to not apply to the icon when the track changes later.

Name:  Screenshot 2022-05-25 105711.png
Views: 175
Size:  7.6 KB

Is there anything that can be done about this?

Thanks

Andy

Quote Originally Posted by adhawkins View Post
    Hi,

First of all, thanks a lot for this, very useful. Installation via Microsoft Store was a breeze, and seems to work very well.

One minor gripe, I don't seem to be able to 'pin' the taskbar icon so that it's always visible, rather than being 'hidden' in the 'up arrow' menu in the system tray. If I go to the settings for 'Select which icons appear on the taskbar', I see multiple options for Squeezelite-X, each with a different track name. As such, if I pin one of them, this setting seems to not apply to the icon when the track changes later.

Thanks

Andy
    I'll look into how that Settings interface works. I've never used it. I always just drag the icon into the visible area of the tray and that pins it there. Have you tried that?

R Greg Dawson
    Squeezelite-X

Quote Originally Posted by rgdawson View Post
    I always just drag the icon into the visible area of the tray and that pins it there. Have you tried that?
    Wasn't aware you could do that! Just tried that, will monitor.

Edit: Looks like that has just checked the appropriate entry in the settings dialog I posted. So I suspect it'll disappear again at some point.

Andy

Quote Originally Posted by adhawkins View Post
    Hi,

Thanks

Andy
    As for multiple entries in that interface, I have seen this before with other apps. And I have seen where I have entries there for Apps I no longer have. There is a way to reset it and remove obsolete entries, which I don't remember off the top of my head, but I've done that before.
    Squeezelite-X

Quote Originally Posted by rgdawson View Post
    I'll look into how that Settings interface works. I've never used it. I always just drag the icon into the visible area of the tray and that pins it there. Have you tried that?

R Greg Dawson
    Doesn't work for me! I need to drag the icon down most days, even with item checked in "Select which icons appear on the taskbar".
    LMS server/study player - LMS 8.3.0 Pi4B 4GB/NanoSound ONE case/pCP 8.1.0 - 75K library, playlists & LMS cache on Sata SSD (ntfs)
    Lounge - Pi2/pCP 8.1.0 > HiFiBerry DIGI+ > Topping E30 > AVI DM5
    Dining Room - Echo Show 8
    Garage - Squeezebox Touch > Edifier

Spares - 1xSB Touch, 1xSB3, 4xRPi, 1xDAC32, 1xCORE32

Quote Originally Posted by kidstypike View Post
    Doesn't work for me! I need to drag the icon down most days, even with item checked in "Select which icons appear on the taskbar".
    Yep, seeing the same behaviour here. After last night's shutdown and restart, the icon has gone from the tray area again (into the 'hidden' bit).

I know it's nitpicking slightly, but there must be a way to handle the fact that the icon text changes. Other apps do similar things and don't suffer from the same issue.

Thanks

Andy

Quote Originally Posted by Francy07 View Post
    Thanks a lot Ralphy.
    I managed to get Wasapi exclusive mode with Squeezelite-1.9.9-1403-ffmpeg-win64-2 (but also with Squeezelite-1.9.9-1401-win64). Now the Dragonfly led changes color as the reproduced sample rates vary.
    The commands from the terminal I gave them after launching the application. But the exclusive mode setting is not saved after closing the application.
    The command I give is:

C: \ Users \ vince> Downloads \ squeezelite-1.9.9-1403-ffmpeg-win64-2 \ squeezelite-ffmpeg-x64.exe -R -u E -a: 1 -o "Speakers (AudioQuest DragonFly) [Windows WASAPI ] "-d output = debug

Do I have to give it every time I launch the application or do I have to change something to save the setting?

Best regards.

Vincenzo

Hello,
    i communicate that i have solved. I created a bat file where i copied the command:

C:\Users\vince\Downloads\squeezelite-1.9.9-1401-win64\squeezelite-x64.exe -R -u E -a :1 -o "Altoparlanti (AudioQuest DragonFly) [Windows WASAPI]" -d output=debug

Now I just need to double-click the bat file to launch Squeezelite and give the command.
    Thanks to Ralphy and congratulations for the sound quality of Squeezelite.
    Best regards.

Vincenzo

Unable to launch Squeezelite-X installed from the store :(

Hello everyone, thanks for your indulgence I'm using a translator

I've been using Squeezelite-X for a while now, long before it was available on the store.

I've seen noticeable differences in the interface, additional options and the smoothness of execution is superior on my computers running the Microsoft store version compared to the version installed on my main computer.

I don't remember how I installed this version (2.6.2) but it doesn't appear in Windows applications so I can't uninstall it properly

I installed the version from the store (today's) and since then it's impossible to launch Squeezelite-X, I get many error messages when I launch it and it's not even possible to close the application normally, I have to kill the process.

Can you tell me what I have to clean (registry and/or folders) to do a clean installation from the store ?

Name:  2022-05-31 14.50.26 - Greenshot.png
Views: 92
Size:  57.4 KB

Name:  2022-05-31 14.50.35 - Greenshot.png
Size:  54.6 KB

Name:  2022-05-31 14.50.59 - Greenshot.png
Size:  124.7 KB

Name:  2022-05-31 14.51.11 - .png
Views: 93
Size:  192.7 KB

The version that works
    Name:  2022-05-31 15.07.07 - Squeezelite-X.png
Size:  40.4 KB

Thank you in advance for your help ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Sylar View Post
    Hello everyone, thanks for your indulgence I'm using a translator

I've been using Squeezelite-X for a while now, long before it was available on the store.

I've seen noticeable differences in the interface, additional options and the smoothness of execution is superior on my computers running the Microsoft store version compared to the version installed on my main computer.

I don't remember how I installed this version (2.6.2) but it doesn't appear in Windows applications so I can't uninstall it properly

I installed the version from the store (today's) and since then it's impossible to launch Squeezelite-X, I get many error messages when I launch it and it's not even possible to close the application normally, I have to kill the process.

Can you tell me what I have to clean (registry and/or folders) to do a clean installation from the store ?

Name:  2022-05-31 14.50.26 - Greenshot.png
Size:  57.4 KB

Name:  2022-05-31 14.50.35 - Greenshot.png
Size:  54.6 KB

Name:  2022-05-31 14.50.59 - Greenshot.png
Size:  124.7 KB

Name:  2022-05-31 14.51.11 - .png
Views: 93
Size:  192.7 KB

The version that works
    Name:  2022-05-31 15.07.07 - Squeezelite-X.png
Size:  40.4 KB

Thank you in advance for your help ;-)
    I'm not sure what is going wrong, but I suspect the old version being there is the culprit. Here is how to manually cleanout everything:

Uninstall the Store app.

Delete from Registry: Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Squeezelite-X

Delete the "Squeezelite-X" folder from your AppData\Local

Delete the "Squeezelite-X" folder from your Program Files or Program Files (x86)

Then, reinstall the Store App and lets see what happens.

Alot has changed since 2.6.2.

R Greg Dawson
    Squeezelite-X

Quote Originally Posted by kidstypike View Post
    It should stay there. However, it goes back to hidden area when the software is updated from the store (nothing I can do about that). But that is not "most days" so I'm not sure what is going on. I don't have any code that controls whether the icon is in the hidden of visible area of the tray.

R Greg Dawson
    Squeezelite-X