Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 194 of 194 FirstFirst ... 94144184192193194
Results 1,931 to 1,933 of 1933
    Quote Originally Posted by left channel View Post
    Attachment 34256

Eureka, ASIO4ALL started showing up in my SLX player list again after I installed an alternative, ASIO2WASAPI, which doesn't itself show up in SLX (although other players see it) but maybe it fixed ASIO4ALL for SLX. Or not. I have no idea.

To answer your question (or not), I use only USB, but ASIO is supposed to work with all sound devices. So if that converter is your sound device, then ASIO4ALL should find it and use it with no problem. But my desktop PC has no sound devices other than whatever USB DAC I plug in, so that's easy for me to say.
    I was able to get FlexASIO to work. ASIO4ALL wouldn't work with my USB to Optical adapter. It was nice adding my HiRes files to the library!

Quote Originally Posted by himey View Post
    I was able to get FlexASIO to work. ASIO4ALL wouldn't work with my USB to Optical adapter. It was nice adding my HiRes files to the library!
    Excellent! FlexASIO is the most flexible/configurable, and I was going to try that next. Welcome to SLX Hi-Res!
    LMS: SGC microJukebox running Sonicorbiter OS
    Control apps: Squeezelite-X on Win 10; Squeezer or Material web app on Android
    Players: Duet, Touch (two), Mac SqueezePlay, Win Squeezelite-X on laptop and HTPC

Quote Originally Posted by dragosmanea View Post
    Hey! I am new to this software. I am starting to discover it because I like it's sound. A little laid back and more 3D than Jriver used before. I also like the Android remote.
    So, I am using it o a W10 laptop, and I want to ask you a few questions:

1. When I play DSD files, the DAC shows me it's maxim sample rate in PCM, but not DSD. The checkbox: DSD Player is checked in the Plugins page. When I play the same track in Jriver, the DAC shows DSD. What can I do to play DSD files in DSD format?
    Anyone? I still cannot play native DSD. I don't know why Squeezelite-X converts all DSD files into PCM. (