Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 154 of 159 FirstFirst ... 54104144152153154155156 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,540 of 1584
    Quote Originally Posted by gorman View Post
    Bump. Is it happening just to me?
    No this also happens to me

Quote Originally Posted by slartibartfast View Post
    I believe it is to fit A-Z on the page without scrolling
    That was also what I thought

Want a webapp ? Get SqueezeLite-X ! https://forums.slimdevices.com/showt...l=1#post903953

I believe it is to fit A-Z on the page without scrolling.
    That would make sense. But it doesn't because it happens irrespective of how "tall" the window I use. On the other hand I found out that I had a couple of albums with strange characters for initials, and those probably messed up things. I had one ▄ and one ꓗ. First was easy to spot, second one appeared identical but it was a greek character. So those took two places on the bottom and that messed up things. After converting them to regular U and K I have full alphabet.
    Is this something that should be discussed with the author of Material Skin or is it Squeezelite-X dependant?

That would make sense. But it doesn't because it happens irrespective of how "tall" the window I use. On the other hand I found out that I had a couple of albums with strange characters for initials, and those probably messed up things. I had one ▄ and one ꓗ. First was easy to spot, second one appeared identical but it was a greek character. So those took two places on the bottom and that messed up things. After converting them to regular U and K I have full alphabet.
    Is this something that should be discussed with the author of Material Skin or is it Squeezelite-X dependant?
    If my Material Skin window is full size then Z appears just above the now playing info and D and S are missing. If I change the window size then the alphabetical list is not regenerated until I refresh the list and then with a small window I only see D G J N Q T Z which I would expect. What happens if you resize the window before clicking on Artists?

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by rgdawson View Post
    Thanks for the note. Your welcome. I do this only for fun, so I love hearing from folks who are enjoying SLX. As for features, are you referring to Material Skin? Material Skin is developed by Craig Drummond so if you have features you would like to see in Material Skin, I'd recommend going over to the Material Skin forum.

If you are referring to SLX (or maybe a bit of both), can you expand on what you mean by "Back Forward on wheels rocker etc"?

R Greg Dawson
    Hi Greg,

I think you are right. Menu buttons are only present with Material Skin. ( "side dots" as below)
    Although mouse integration would be down to SLX itself if I'm correct?

Name:  Material skin menu buttons 1.JPG
Views: 114
Size:  36.8 KB

by "Back Forward on wheels rocker etc" I mean additional mouse functions like side buttons or middle button /wheel (side to side) operation. which can be assigned to "Back /Forward" or "Previous/Next" and work in all browsers. (including LMS in browser)

Name:  mouse buttons.JPG
Views: 113
Size:  22.1 KB

I guess my SLX request would be improved mouse integration . I know there are keyboard shortcuts for navigation but mouse would be great too.
    Thanks
    3x Squeezebox Touch, 3x Squeezebox Radio, SqueezeCommander, Material Skin Apk, Squeezelite-X, Logitech Media Server Version: 8.0.0 with Material Skin

If my Material Skin window is full size then Z appears just above the now playing info and D and S are missing. If I change the window size then the alphabetical list is not regenerated until I refresh the list and then with a small window I only see D G J N Q T Z which I would expect. What happens if you resize the window before clicking on Artists?

Yes, the list is filtered to avoid scroll. However, you are correct that it does not re-filter when the height changes. This is now fixed for 1.8.5
    Material debug: 1. Launch via http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json 2. Open browser's developer tools 3. Open console tab in developer tools 4. REQ/RESP messages sent to/from LMS will be logged here.

Is this wheel-tilting still a thing? It's been a while since I saw this on a newer mouse. But I also would like to see the forward and backward button to work with SLX. Could be that this would have to be done in Material, though.
    QLMS 8.0.0@2.21 x64 (digimaster) with perl 5.30.1 / QNAP 469L QTS 4.3.4

Quote Originally Posted by dolodobendan View Post
    Is this wheel-tilting still a thing? It's been a while since I saw this on a newer mouse. But I also would like to see the forward and backward button to work with SLX. Could be that this would have to be done in Material, though.
    No idea if it's still a thing but my all "ancient" Logitech ones have it and I find it very useful.

I don't think its need to be done in Material Skin as mouse wheel tilting (Back/forward navigation) works on browser LMS with any skin. hmmm
    3x Squeezebox Touch, 3x Squeezebox Radio, SqueezeCommander, Material Skin Apk, Squeezelite-X, Logitech Media Server Version: 8.0.0 with Material Skin

What happens if you resize the window before clicking on Artists?
    You're right. I thought even letters displayed were part of responsive design but I was wrong. If I have a larger window before clicking on Artists, the list then is displayed correctly.

You're right. I thought even letters displayed were part of responsive design but I was wrong. If I have a larger window before clicking on Artists, the list then is displayed correctly.
    It has been fixed for the next version of Material Skin anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaca View Post
    No idea if it's still a thing but my all "ancient" Logitech ones have it and I find it very useful.
    Define ancient, I just recently replaced my Logitech G3 (2006) on my desktop PC.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaca View Post
    I don't think its need to be done in Material Skin as mouse wheel tilting (Back/forward navigation) works on browser LMS with any skin. hmmm
    Not sure about this tilting, but pressing the back mouse button in LMS' WebUI won't do anything LMS related but will just go to whatever site I previously visited in that tab. The same (blank site) would happen in SLX, too, if there wasn't some of Greg's magic preventing this. Maybe we're talking about different things?

(Just checked Logitech's website: It's still a thing! My G203 doesn't have that thing, though.)
    QLMS 8.0.0@2.21 x64 (digimaster) with perl 5.30.1 / QNAP 469L QTS 4.3.4