Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Webster View Post
    He said in this thread ...
    "In the pCP TWEAKS page, I put two commands:"
    which is why I answered like I did.
    If talking about me, I am runnining pCP 3.22 + Jivelite on a Rpi3 + the official 7'' LCD touch.
    The problem was: whenever I boot the Rpi3, at the end of the process, internet radios are not avaialble and become available just after LMS restart.
    The root cause has been identified on a problem on the local DNS that is my router, but I am not able to solve it.

Inserting 10 second of delay in starting the LMS... seems PERFECT and for sure much better than stopping and starting again the LMS because in this way I have also to quit the GUI and reopen it.

pCP is a GREAT piece of solution.

I am now waiting for the DSD native support, not only DoP.

Thanks for the kind words.
    Unfortunately the solution you are using now will need to be redone after you update pCP, but now you know how to do it.
    piCorePlayer a small player for the Raspberry Pi in RAM.
    Homepage: https://sites.google.com/site/picoreplayer/home

Please donate if you like the piCorePlayer

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by sbp View Post
    Sorry for my late reply. But these commands should work:
    sudo /usr/local/etc/init.d/slimserver stop
    sudo /usr/local/etc/init.d/slimserver start
    I'm new to the Rapberry Pi and pCP, and discovered that some of my LMS menu items weren't there after a reboot but were after a subsequent restart of LMS. I was delighted to discover this fix that meant I didn't have to delve into linux! Worked perfectly.

Quote Originally Posted by majones View Post
    I'm new to the Rapberry Pi and pCP, and discovered that some of my LMS menu items weren't there after a reboot but were after a subsequent restart of LMS. I was delighted to discover this fix that meant I didn't have to delve into linux! Worked perfectly.
    if your problem can be solved by introducing a delay in the LMS startup process at boot... then it would be much more better.