Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.

Logitech Squeezebox (non UE) lost Tune-In Station - help

I have a Logitech Squeezebox with the original (last) software, but NOT the UE update/change.
    Issue I have is that I have a station that you can hear on Tune-In on your Android app (Stereo 1340), but when I queue it up on the Squeezebox, it will show the station name, but Searching using the Tune-In "app" on the SB and search by location, it doesn't show up; Searching generically it says: "Search Results not playable" and down a level it states: "Not Supported" "No Compatible Stream".

Using the original saved 'favorite" and the old "Shoutcast" link it says "Error, no items found in playlist" (File Format: PLS Playlist).

The weird thing is that you can hear (Stereo 1340 WIRY) on the Android phone Tune-In app. What gives on the Squeezebox?

I assume no codewriter has been able to update the firmware/software?

Would installing the UE version of software buy me anything, or will I lose my currently working "Radionomy" app if I go to UE?
    Suggestions how to get "WIRY" from Tune-In on a Logitech Squeezebox?
    Thanks much for any hints.

They are using Cirrus as their streaming service and don't provide a simple streaming URL that LMS/Squeezebox can use.
    Someone with an Android device should be able to run it through a local proxy to see what it is doing for that ... which might lead to a reusable URL.
    Paul Webster
    http://dabdig.blogspot.com
    Author Radio France (FIP etc) plugin

Not sure about Android but their Web browser player does not use a standard supported format which means at the moment the station cannot be played on LMS , SB or UE.