Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Slacker as well as Pandora not working for me as of this morning.
    Tony
     SBTouch ♪ SBRadio ♬

Same here, its been down all day. hope this isn't a permanent thing.
    Last edited by raptor_demon; 2018-01-03 at 14:43.

Quote Originally Posted by wonton View Post
    My squeezebox radio is showing a 504 Gateway Timeout
    I'm getting the same error when I try to load Slacker. Pandora does load for me .. at least the "My Stations" and the usual, but when I click on any station to start playing, the time counter starts but there is no audio. Slacker, on the other hand, just won't load at all. All I get is the "504 Gateway Timeout."

Did streaming services take a dump after the first of the year? I haven't tried either before the end of December until today.

Quote Originally Posted by DanSmedra View Post
    This looks like it came from their facebook? I'm trying to hit them up for more info.

Yes

Quote Originally Posted by wonton View Post
    This looks like it came from their facebook? I'm trying to hit them up for more info.
    Yes

Michael H. will likely need to look into it. I hope he's around.
    Source: TIDAL HiFi, Pandora One > MySqueezebox.com using iPeng 9.2.1 app on iPhone6s/iPad
    Great Room: SB Touch(1) > AudioQuest TOS > PS Audio DL3 DAC > Audio Envy 10' cables > 200w powered Martin Logan (ML) Purity speakers, SB Touch(2) >JVC 110w amp > ML Motion 4 & AudioEngine 5.
    Garage: SB Touch(3) > CullenCoax > Wyred mINT > Cullen Cables > ML Motion 12
    Carry Anywhere: TIDAL >iPhone 6s > Bose Mini BT speaker.
    Streaming Media: https://www.facebook.com/groups/535747176592597/

Did for me too on all 3 devices (Squeezebox Classic, Radio and Touch)

Called Logitech Squeezebox Customer Support and they said as of today, Pandora is no longer supported on Squeezebox radios...said they do not know if it is permanent but they are getting alot of complaint calls about it (ya think?!). Anybody want to start a class-action lawsuit?

Quote Originally Posted by isoartoo View Post
    Called Logitech Squeezebox Customer Support and they said as of today, Pandora is no longer supported on Squeezebox radios...said they do not know if it is permanent but they are getting alot of complaint calls about it (ya think?!). Anybody want to start a class-action lawsuit?
    Confirming that it's not working for me either. I don't understand the lawsuit comment. There aren't any squeezebox hardware players that are even still in warranty (including the EU). Logitech abandoned this product line several years ago. They have no responsibility to support it forever. And in fact, had no responsibility to provide any access to any particular streaming service. Access to services has come and gone. Can't access SiriusXM anymore either. Or certain podcasts. Or certain internet radio stations. We are actually quite lucky that logitech still keeps mysqueezebox.com online.
    Home: VortexBox 4TB (2.4) > LMS 7.9.1 > Transporter, Touch, Boom, Radio (all ethernet)
    Cottage: VBA 3TB (2.4) > LMS 7.9.1 > Touch > Benchmark DAC I, Boom, Radio w/Battery (all ethernet except Radio)
    Office: Win8(64) > LMS 7.9.1 > Squeezelite
    Spares: Transporter, Touch(3), Radio(3), Boom, SB3, CONTROLLER
    Controllers: iPhone6 & iPadAir2 (iPeng & Squeezepad), CONTROLLER, or SqueezePlay 7.8 on Win10(64) laptop
    Files: ripping: dbpoweramp > FLAC; post-rip: mp3tag, PerfectTunes; Streaming: Spotify

Called Logitech Squeezebox Customer Support and they said as of today, Pandora is no longer supported on Squeezebox radios
    Well, that's really bad news. Did they say why?

"As of today..."

We'll need clarification as to what's meant by "no longer supported on Squeezebox radios." Their website shows differently.

It may simply mean that Pandora won't put resources to code modifications to the existing Pandora app for Squeeze Radios since Logitech has totally discontinued manufacturing...but are willing to share the code with established go-to-individuals here at the forum, e.g. mherger*. On the other hand, this might truly be the end of the road.

For now, we still have TIDAL and Deezer.

Here's the link to the companies/hardware being "supported." https://www.pandora.com/everywhere

* mherger may have transferred to another Logitech department or moved on entirely.
    Last edited by DanSmedra; 2018-01-03 at 16:20.
    Source: TIDAL HiFi, Pandora One > MySqueezebox.com using iPeng 9.2.1 app on iPhone6s/iPad
    Great Room: SB Touch(1) > AudioQuest TOS > PS Audio DL3 DAC > Audio Envy 10' cables > 200w powered Martin Logan (ML) Purity speakers, SB Touch(2) >JVC 110w amp > ML Motion 4 & AudioEngine 5.
    Garage: SB Touch(3) > CullenCoax > Wyred mINT > Cullen Cables > ML Motion 12
    Carry Anywhere: TIDAL >iPhone 6s > Bose Mini BT speaker.
    Streaming Media: https://www.facebook.com/groups/535747176592597/

Quote Originally Posted by DanSmedra View Post
    We'll need clarification as to what's meant by "no longer supported on Squeezebox radios." It may simply mean that Pandora won't put resources to code modifications to the existing Pandora app for Squeeze Radios, but are willing to share the code with established go-to-individuals here at the forum, e.g. mherger*. On the other hand, I did see that Logitech has totally discontinued their line of Internet radios and this might truly be the end of the road.

* mherger may have transferred to another Logitech department or moved on entirely.
    Why would you think Michael had moved on? His last post was yesterday.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk