Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.

deleting WiFi connection

In trying to resolve a Pandora issue, Eero support suggested I try "completely forgetting the network settings." Is there any way to do that short of restoring factory settings?

I have ssh access. Maybe delete or edit something in /etc/network?

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Lauriston View Post
    In trying to resolve a Pandora issue, Eero support suggested I try "completely forgetting the network settings." Is there any way to do that short of restoring factory settings?

I have ssh access. Maybe delete or edit something in /etc/network?
    Filed under "General Discussion" and no Hardware Infos provided..

Is there a more specific sub-forum that's appropriate? I didn't see one. The Linux / Unix one says "Running the server software on Linux / Unix variants," which I'm not doing.

It's a Squeezebox Touch. Is the OS different between various models? I assumed it wouldn't matter.

Never mind, I just reset to the factory defaults. It still has all my apps and favorites so that was no big deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Lauriston View Post
    ..... It's a Squeezebox Touch. Is the OS different between various models? I assumed it wouldn't matter.
    Yes, but more like groups of players. Touch/Duet Controller/Radio are similar and the Boom/SB3/Transporter are similar. Menu items/access/location are different for each group. Certain functions are also group unique.

Quote Originally Posted by toby10 View Post
    Yes, but more like groups of players. Touch/Duet Controller/Radio are similar and the Boom/SB3/Transporter are similar. Menu items/access/location are different for each group. Certain functions are also group unique.
    And the really old ones to SB1 and slimp3 and within their groups their capacity differs a bit .

http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.ph...are_comparison

And how to wrestle thier respective setups differs a bit to , but usually they are not smart enough to forget a connection it’s usually a new setup in the “new” players in the old ones one migth use the ir remote to edit a setup
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Main hifi: Touch + CIA PS +MeridianG68J MeridianHD621 MeridianG98DH 2 x MeridianDSP5200 MeridianDSP5200HC 2 xMeridianDSP3100 +Rel Stadium 3 sub.
    Bedroom/Office: Boom
    Kitchen: Touch + powered Fostex PM0.4
    Misc use: Radio (with battery)
    iPad1 with iPengHD & SqueezePad
    (spares Touch, SB3, reciever ,controller )
    server HP proliant micro server N36L with ClearOS Linux

http://people.xiph.org/~xiphmont/demo/neil-young.html