Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 44 of 74 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by digimaster View Post
    Yes that will be possible.
    But that's why I'm looking at a way, to prevent that kind off errors. I think to have a solution for this. But please give me some time.

Send from my mobile Phone
    Thanks! No hurry, I can do with PCM transcoding for now.
    NAS: QNAP TS-459U+ QTS 4.2.6 (4x 2TB, RAID5)
    Services: LMS 7.9.3 by QLMS 2.10.06 QLMS at QNAP club
    Squeezebox: 6x Reciever, 3x Boom, 2x SB3 Classic, 1x Touch
    Controller: iPeng on iPad and iPhone, Spotify by Spotty

Hello!
    Will QTS force this upgrade of QLMS?

Quote Originally Posted by jasell View Post
    Thanks! No hurry, I can do with PCM transcoding for now.
    Good to know in advance! Before rebooting QTS (for new firmware), how do I turn off QLMS auto-update again?

Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
    Hello!
    Will QTS force this upgrade of QLMS?
    Yes, if auto-update is enabled which I think is the default setting.

LogitechMediaServer for Qnap x86_64 with qts 4.2 or higher

Quote Originally Posted by earthbased View Post
    QTS will not force the upgrade, but if you do a manual start of QLMS from command prompt then the default behavior is to download latest nightly and install it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    NAS: QNAP TS-459U+ QTS 4.2.6 (4x 2TB, RAID5)
    Services: LMS 7.9.3 by QLMS 2.10.06 QLMS at QNAP club
    Squeezebox: 6x Reciever, 3x Boom, 2x SB3 Classic, 1x Touch
    Controller: iPeng on iPad and iPhone, Spotify by Spotty

Quote Originally Posted by earthbased View Post
    Go to .qpkg/LogitehMediaServer directory, and edit the file. Qlms.config. But a # in front off nightly and update, or change 1 into 0. Then save the file, and auto update is disabled.

maintainer of QLogitechMediaServer, QOptware-NG and QAutoSub.

Qnap TS-453a, with LogitechMediaSever 8.0.0 Nightly ( with spotty, youtube, Radio Paradise a.m. )
    Several raspberry with hifiberry amp+ and picoreplayer.
    Love logitechmediaserver for it flexibel way, to play music from different sources.

Thanks for the DONATIONS

Hi,
    QLMS has worked flawlessly for the past year or so!
    Performance is much better than the old SSOTS solution.

Just recently I made a stop & start to retrieve the last update as a regular maintenance job.
    I made an upgrade from 7.9.2 something to latest 7.9.2 1536946607

It seems as the latest LMS 7.9.2 need some new libraries to support Flac, like GLIBC_2.7

This is an extract from fro my log when trying to play Spotty with Flac transcoding:
    Code:
    [22:12:16 17-09-2018] Stopping LogitechMediaServer [13722] in the Background.
    [22:12:39 17-09-2018] Starting LogitechMediaServer in Background.
    [22:12:40 17-09-2018] Please wait a few minuts, before you try to access the webgui through http://192.168.6.3:9001!
    /share/MD0_DATA/.qpkg/LogitechMediaServer/SlimServer/Bin/i386-linux/flac: /lib/libc.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.7' not found (required by /share/MD0_DATA/.qpkg/LogitechMediaServer/SlimServer/Bin/i386-linux/flac)
    /share/MD0_DATA/.qpkg/LogitechMediaServer/SlimServer/Bin/i386-linux/flac: /lib/libc.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.7' not found (required by /share/MD0_DATA/.qpkg/LogitechMediaServer/SlimServer/Bin/i386-linux/flac)
    thread 'main' panicked at 'called `Result::unwrap()` on an `Err` value: ErrorImpl { code: EofWhileParsingValue, line: 1, column: 0 }', libcore/result.rs:945:5
    note: Run with `RUST_BACKTRACE=1` for a backtrace.
    thread 'main' panicked at 'called `Result::unwrap()` on an `Err` value: ErrorImpl { code: EofWhileParsingValue, line: 1, column: 0 }', libcore/result.rs:945:5
    Is it possible to update qLMS to include this?

Many thanks in advanced...
    Did you report this to Michael, because normally the included file are static. So they don't need extra libaries.

Another thing you could do, if you have available on you Qnap, rename the flac included in lms to flac.org. Then lms will find the other flac and uses that one.

Qnap TS-453a, with LogitechMediaSever 8.0.0 Nightly ( with spotty, youtube, Radio Paradise a.m. )
    Love logitechmediaserver for it flexibel way, to play music from different sources.

Thanks for the DONATIONS

LogitechMediaServer for Qnapx86_64 with qts 4.2 or higher

>> Many thanks in advanced...Did you report this to Michael, because normally the included file are
    > static. So they don't need extra libaries.

Seen it. Thanks. But I'm not sure whether the binaries really were
    statically built, but just against an older version. We'll see.

--

Michael

Hi,
    QLMS has worked flawlessly for the past year or so!
    Performance is much better than the old SSOTS solution.

Just recently I made a stop & start to retrieve the last update as a regular maintenance job.
    I made an upgrade from 7.9.2 something to latest 7.9.2 1536946607

It seems as the latest LMS 7.9.2 need some new libraries to support Flac, like GLIBC_2.7

This is an extract from fro my log when trying to play Spotty with Flac transcoding:
    Code:
    [22:12:16 17-09-2018] Stopping LogitechMediaServer [13722] in the Background.
    [22:12:39 17-09-2018] Starting LogitechMediaServer in Background.
    [22:12:40 17-09-2018] Please wait a few minuts, before you try to access the webgui through http://192.168.6.3:9001!
    Is it possible to update qLMS to include this?

Many thanks in advanced...
    Can you login to a shell on the NAS and try to run /share/MD0_DATA/.qpkg/LogitechMediaServer/SlimServer/Bin/i386-linux/faad ?

faad was updated about a year ago but using a different build system than the recent flac update.
    Ralphy

1-Touch, 5-Classics, 3-Booms, 1-UE Radio
    Squeezebox client builds donations always appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by ralphy View Post
    Can you login to a shell on the NAS and try to run /share/MD0_DATA/.qpkg/LogitechMediaServer/SlimServer/Bin/i386-linux/faad ?

faad was updated about a year ago but using a different build system than the recent flac update.
    I'm al most ready to release a new version
    This will work completely different, and hopefully will solve those issue's.

Thanks for the DONATIONS