Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 72 of 72 FirstFirst ... 2262707172
    P.S. looking at a "QNAP HS-453DX-4G Silent NAS" (64-bit with Intel Celeron J4105 quad-core 1.5 GHz processor that supposedly bursts up to 2.5 GHz), as it will be going in my hi-fi rack and a retailer here currently has these discounted on clearance.
    • Hi-Fi 1: VortexBox LMS/SOtM tX-USB; Darbee Cirrus DAC (Oppo BDP-105D), Yamaha Aventage CX-A5000; Focal SM9s.
    • Hi-Fi 2: Sqbox Touch/Focal XS Books.
    • Hi-Fi 3: iPad/iPhones & iPeng, Plantronics BB Pro 2 LE Headphones.
    • HT Extras: Oppo-BDP-203 4K, Apple TV 4K, PS3 w/PlayTV; Focal SM6s (1 Twin6, 2 Solo6, 2 Sub6).
    • Display: Sony 55" 4K KD-55X8500C LED.
    • Accessories: Tchernov Classic & Van den Hul IC; Blue Jeans & Ruleconnect Power, USB, HDMI & Digital cables; Thor PS10 Power; Aurios & Vibrapods.

@digimaster will QLogitechMediaServer support SqueezeLite playback via the internal NAS USBs (presume certain NAS models may not support his hardware wise but as per previous message I am specifically looking at the QNAP HS-453DX-4G designed for media centre use)?

Keen to get QLogitechMediaServer operating for my hi-fi set-up.
    • Hi-Fi 1: VortexBox LMS/SOtM tX-USB; Darbee Cirrus DAC (Oppo BDP-105D), Yamaha Aventage CX-A5000; Focal SM9s.
    • HT Extras: Oppo-BDP-203 4K, Apple TV 4K, PS3 w/PlayTV; Focal SM6s (1 Twin6, 2 Solo6, 2 Sub6).
    • Accessories: Tchernov Classic & Van den Hul IC; Blue Jeans & Ruleconnect Power, USB, HDMI & Digital cables; Thor PS10 Power; Aurios & Vibrapods.

Quote Originally Posted by Mycenius View Post
    @digimaster will QLogitechMediaServer support SqueezeLite playback via the internal NAS USBs (presume certain NAS models may not support his hardware wise but as per previous message I am specifically looking at the QNAP HS-453DX-4G designed for media centre use)?

Keen to get QLogitechMediaServer operating for my hi-fi set-up.
    That's something I can not tell you. It something inside LMS. I only supply the script and file-system where it's running on. If it's needs extra libraries /programs to give supported to features/plugins, can be added if I know what's needed. So you better ask this on the developers of LMS.

Send from my mobile Phone

maintainer of QLogitechMediaServer, QOptware-NG and QAutoSub.

Qnap TS-453a, with LogitechMediaSever 7.9.2 Nightly ( with spotty, youtube, Radio Paradise a.m. )
    Several raspberry with hifiberry amp+ and picoreplayer.
    Love logitechmediaserver for it flexibel way, to play music from different sources.

Quote Originally Posted by digimaster View Post
    That's something I can not tell you. It something inside LMS. I only supply the script and file-system where it's running on. If it's needs extra libraries /programs to give supported to features/plugins, can be added if I know what's needed. So you better ask this on the developers of LMS.
    Thanks for prompt reply @digimaster - Understand - and its great you have developed this app for the QNAP NAS's. I am planning on needing an external player (like Sonore/SOtM or RPi as I posted in Hardware SqueezeLite Player Suggestions (USB, Native DSD)) so I will get the NAS purchased and configured with your QLogitechMediaServer and then do some tests - if it works great, if not no problem I'll continue down the separate (SqueezeLite) USB hardware player route.

Appreciate the prompt response!
    Last edited by Mycenius; 2019-11-19 at 00:04. Reason: typos