Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 49 of 129 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Furry View Post
    I've just installed the "17 Apr" (the Last Modified date), but LMS Settings/Information reports it as 7.9.1 - 1522157629 @ Fri Mar 30 12:17:59 WEDT 2018.

Eh?
    Just to chime in here. I have exactly the same issue.

I used to use a WHS-2011 server with LMS installed on it. I've always had the same random restarts just as furry describes.

I got fed up with it and bought a new raspberry Pi-3 and installed LMS on that and uninstalled it from the WHS server. Unfortunately I still get the same random restarts. I think it's less often - I probably get 4-5 songs before it jumps to a new song or to Bill. This implies it's something on the network that causes the jump. (we have a Asus router and most of the network is wired).

I guess it could be the WHS server that is somehow interfering with the LMS, I need to leave the Windows server on as that's where all the music is stored. I don't have the media bit of WHS running, I use Serviio for video (but not for music).

I have a SB-touch attached to the main hifi, and another RPi running picoreplayer. I've tried them synced and unsynced, doesn't seem to make a difference.

Not sure if this helps, but Furry isn't alone.

cheers
    Phil
    Last edited by philsparks; 2018-09-06 at 11:12.

Quote Originally Posted by Furry View Post
    Just uploaded a later version of the log.

Interruptions occurred today at 15:31:57, 15:37:45, 15:42:50 (-ish, plus/minus a second or two).

The first two were 'Bill' interruptions, not sure about the third.

Each of these interruptions apparently occurred at about the time of "Fetching new block of events".
    I have experienced this recently. TS-251A with DigiMaster software, Logitech Media Server Version: 7.9.2 - 1536072399 @ Tue Sep 4 17:21:24 CEST 2018

To add to the thread i also have problems with a stuttering connection and drops in the music feed this has been happening for the last week or so until today when i choose to select the flac option from within the LMS radio paradise plug in and i get no music .Although the 320 kbps feed works fine.
    Trying to choose the same flac feed on a raspberry pi and volumio with the plug in install reboots the pi

With my system the flac stream stopped working today.

After a server restart the log shows
    Code:
    [18-09-10 22:44:53.5116] main::init (387) Starting Logitech Media Server (v7.9.2, 1533559127, Mon Aug  6 15:11:56 CEST 2018) perl 5.018002 - darwin-thread-multi-2level
    [18-09-10 22:44:55.8950] Slim::Web::Cometd::handler (422) errorNeedsClient: 00:04:20:22:63:5a, status, -, 10, menu:menu, useContextMenu:1, subscribe:600
    [18-09-10 22:45:09.3814] Slim::Player::Song::open (472) Warning: stream failed to open [radioparadise://4.flac].
    the Touch displays: Can't connect to server for stream: Main Mix Flac

The mp3 streams plays. No idea what the Cometd message is about

Maybe be something on RP because yesterday it worked?

All 4 Radio Paradise FLAC streams stopped working suddenly last night, other Radio Paradise streams work fine. When trying to connect message displayed is: Problem: Can't connect to server for: Main Mix (FLAC). Appears to be something at the Radio Paradise end. FLAC streams have worked perfectly for months until last night.

Quote Originally Posted by scooterplooker View Post
    All 4 Radio Paradise FLAC streams stopped working suddenly last night, other Radio Paradise streams work fine. When trying to connect message displayed is: Problem: Can't connect to server for: Main Mix (FLAC). Appears to be something at the Radio Paradise end. FLAC streams have worked perfectly for months until last night.
    Same here. FLAC streams are still working on the Radio Paradise website but not in LMS.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by slartibartfast View Post
    Same here. FLAC streams are still working on the Radio Paradise website but not in LMS.

Radio Paradise flac streams not working a few hours ago, now working.
    Server - LMS 8.0.0 Pi4B 4GB/Flirc case/pCP 6.0.0-b7 18K library, playlists & LMS cache on SSD (ntfs)
    Study - Pi3B+/pCP 5.0.0/pi screen/HiFiBerry DAC+/jivelite,
    Lounge - Pi2/pCP 5.0.0 > HiFiBerry DIGI+ > AudioEngine DAC1 > AVI DM5
    Dining Room - Squeezebox Boom
    Garage - Pi3B/Pi screen/HiFiBerry DAC+/pCP 5.0.0 > Edifier R980T

Spares - 2xTouch, 1xSB3, 1xRadio, 6xRPi

Quote Originally Posted by kidstypike View Post
    Radio Paradise flac streams not working a few hours ago, now working.
    So they are. Thanks for the heads up.

PSD doesn't

Hi,

For the last few days (weeks?) I've not been able to get the PSD button to work. It just reads:

"Failed to play something different..."

In the log I see:

Code:
    [18-09-11 21:01:31.2664] Plugins::RadioParadise::Plugin::_playSomethingDifferentSuccess (336) (
      "Something's wrong with this track information:",
      {
        artist   => "",
        cover    => "http://radioparadise.com/graphics/covers/m/.jpg",
        cue      => 0,
        duration => 0,
        fade_in  => 0,
        title    => "",
        url      => "",
      },
    )
    Any ideas? Happening for others?

[Announce] Radio Paradise LosslessStreaming (Plugin v2)

> In the log I see:

Could you please set logging for plugin.radioparadise to DEBUG, then try
    again and upload the full server.log.zip?

Which stream are you using?
    --

Michael