Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 133 of 133 FirstFirst ... 3383123131132133
Results 1,321 to 1,327 of 1327
    Quote Originally Posted by philippe_44 View Post
    Maybe that was just before the changes we did with Michael to improve robustness in case of stalled SSL connections
    sure was. I closed the cabin for the season late November between posts #1095 and #1096. You then had an idea on how to address it. I followed the progress with my system back home, and apparently assumed the cabin system was updating itself even though the power was off.

I still can't understand why I had to visit the plugin page for it to update, maybe that's the way it works? I had always assumed that stopping/starting LMS updates the plugins.

Thank you and Michael again, Phillippe for all your hard work and diligence. I listen to allot of different internet radio stations (try to mix things up), but it is so nice to regularly visit the RP FLAC interactive streams, especially for the superb audio quality.

Jim

Quote Originally Posted by Redrum View Post
    sure was. I closed the cabin for the season late November between posts #1095 and #1096. You then had an idea on how to address it. I followed the progress with my system back home, and apparently assumed the cabin system was updating itself even though the power was off.

I still can't understand why I had to visit the plugin page for it to update, maybe that's the way it works? I had always assumed that stopping/starting LMS updates the plugins.

Thank you and Michael again, Phillippe for all your hard work and diligence. I listen to allot of different internet radio stations (try to mix things up), but it is so nice to regularly visit the RP FLAC interactive streams, especially for the superb audio quality.

Jim
    There is a tick box on the plugins page to automatically update.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by slartibartfast View Post
    There is a tick box on the plugins page to automatically update.
    ah-ha! ticked at home, but unticked here, that's why....thank you

Jim

Radio Paradise Favorites Mix

I am remiss... I had asked Michael to consider the possibility of playing from one's own RP Favorite's, and to be able to add to Favorites by ranking new songs.

Thank you Michael for working on this; a great addition to this plugin.

During the ongoing shelter-in-place, my LMS server is getting 12+ hours of use every day.
    Living Room: SB Touch + DIY PSU > CI Audio VDA.2 DAC + VAC.1 PSU > VRX.1 cables > Emotiva XSP-1 Gen 2 preamp + XPA-DR2 amp > Blue Jeans cables > B&W 804 speakers
    Laptop: System76 Galago + Ubuntu 16.04 + Squeezelite + Vivaldi/Material Skin > Emotiva Little Ego DAC > Grado PS500 headphones
    Bedroom: RPi Zero W + Squeezelite > miniBOSS DAC HAT > Bose SoundLink Revolve
    Phone: Pixel 3a + SB Player + Material APK > Senn IE80 earbuds
    Server: Puget Systems Serenity + Ubuntu 18.04 + LMS 8.2

Quote Originally Posted by Ron F. View Post
    During the ongoing shelter-in-place, my LMS server is getting 12+ hours of use every day.
    Mine is up to maybe 18 hours a day!
    Home: Pi4B-8GB/pCP7.x/4TB>LMS 8.1.x>Transporter, Touch, Boom, Radio (all ethernet)
    Cottage: rPi4B-4GB/pCP7.x/4TB>LMS 8.1.x>Touch>Benchmark DAC I, Boom, Radio w/Battery (Radio WIFI)
    Office: Win10(64)>foobar2000
    The Wild: rPi3B+/pCP4.0/4TB>hifiberry Dac+Pro (LMS & Squeezelite)
    Controllers: iPhone11 & iPadAir3 (iPeng), CONTROLLER, Material Skin, or SqueezePlay 7.8 on Win10(64)
    Files: Ripping: dbpoweramp > FLAC; Post-rip: mp3tag, PerfectTunes, TuneFusion; Streaming: Spotify

[Announce] Radio Paradise Lossless Streaming (Plugin v2)

Quote Originally Posted by garym View Post
    Mine is up to maybe 18 hours a day!
    Ok, mine is 24/7 but thatĺs cheating because itĺs for robustness test of SqueezeAMP
    Last edited by philippe_44; 2020-04-08 at 18:23.
    LMS 8.1.x on Odroid-C4 - SqueezeAMP!, 5xRadio, 5xBoom, 2xDuet, 1xTouch, 1xSB3. Sonos PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, Foobar2000, ShairPortW, 2xChromecast Audio, Chromecast v1 and v2, Squeezelite on Pi, Yamaha WX-010, AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5, RivaArena 1 & 3

New version, new thread

Just noticed we've moved on to version 3: https://forums.slimdevices.com/showt...ss-Streamingv3

Good work, thanks Michael!
    LMS: SGC microJukebox running Sonicorbiter OS
    Control apps: Squeezelite-X on Win 10; Squeezer or Material web app on Android
    Players: Duet, Touch (two), Mac SqueezePlay, Win Squeezelite-X on laptop and HTPC