Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 21 of 40 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ks.234 View Post
    Just uninstalled LMS and re installed LMS from MySB, then run it for a bit, the intalled LMS 7.9 from slimdevices.com.

All fine until I put the radioparadise://4.flac into favourites, then when I try to play I get dialogue box: "Warning: We tried to verify this stream, but were unable to connect to the stream server. This stream may not play properly on your player. (500 Can't connect to radioparadise::80 (Bad hostname))" ???
    your player is connected to the newly installed LMS (and not just mysqueezebox.com) correct? For example, on your player select "my music" from menu. This should offer to connect you to the LMS running locally (with whatever name you gave the LMS in LMS > Settings > Basic Settings tab, media library name). And the radioparadise needs to be a favorite on your local LMS, not just mysb.com.
    Home: VortexBox 4TB (2.4) > LMS 7.9.1 > Transporter, Touch, Boom, Radio (all ethernet)
    Cottage: VBA 3TB (2.4) > LMS 7.9.1 > Touch > Benchmark DAC I, Boom, Radio w/Battery (all ethernet except Radio)
    Office: Win8(64) > LMS 7.9.1 > Squeezelite
    Spares: Transporter, Touch(3), Radio(3), Boom, SB3, CONTROLLER
    Controllers: iPhone6 & iPadAir2 (iPeng & Squeezepad), CONTROLLER, or SqueezePlay 7.8 on Win10(64) laptop
    Files: ripping: dbpoweramp > FLAC; post-rip: mp3tag, PerfectTunes; Streaming: Spotify

Just uninstalled LMS and re installed LMS from MySB, then run it for a bit, the intalled LMS 7.9 from slimdevices.com.

All fine until I put the radioparadise://4.flac into favourites, then when I try to play I get dialogue box: "Warning: We tried to verify this stream, but were unable to connect to the stream server. This stream may not play properly on your player. (500 Can't connect to radioparadise::80 (Bad hostname))" ???
    Have you installed the Radio Paradise plugin?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

This is really great, thank you very much.
    I'm using the RP flac plugin together with the UPnP/DLNA bridge to stream directly to the built in DLNA player in my Hegel H160 amp.
    Squeeze Ctrl (on an android phone) can go to the next or previous song.
    Even the volume on the Hegel can be controlled remotely.
    It never sounded so smooth.
    I'm very happy.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by radekker; 2017-12-11 at 15:24.

Many thanks for everyone's patience so far, but I still cannot get RP lossless. I am on Windows 10 from a laptop. I have LMS updated to 7.9.1 on my laptop. I have mysqueezebox on my laptop and the Touch connected to my HiFi. I have followed all the steps described in previous posts, but when it comes to playing Rp I get error message:
    Mysqueezebox.com says:
    Warning: We tried to verify this stream, but were unable to connect to the stream server. This stream may not play properly on your player. (500 Can't connect to radioparadise::80 (Bad hostname))

I have named LMS in LMS > Settings > Basic Settings tab, media library name as previously advised. LMS is running and Touch is finding LMS to play music on my laptop.

However, if I go advanced>advanced settings> and then on the LMS web page go to 'player' tab, it says 'your player not found'. Do I need to do something else to join my Touch to LMS?

Also, when I open up LMS server control panel from laptop and go to 'Account' tab an sign in to Mysqueezebox.com, the next time I open LMS server control panel the password has changed in that where there were the same number of bullet points as characters in my password, there are 2x the bulletpoints as I have characters in my password and deleting the excess makes no difference.

Any help appreciated

Many thanks for everyone's patience so far, but I still cannot get RP lossless. I am on Windows 10 from a laptop. I have LMS updated to 7.9.1 on my laptop. I have mysqueezebox on my laptop and the Touch connected to my HiFi. I have followed all the steps described in previous posts, but when it comes to playing Rp I get error message:
    Mysqueezebox.com says:
    Warning: We tried to verify this stream, but were unable to connect to the stream server. This stream may not play properly on your player. (500 Can't connect to radioparadise::80 (Bad hostname))

I have named LMS in LMS > Settings > Basic Settings tab, media library name as previously advised. LMS is running and Touch is finding LMS to play music on my laptop.

However, if I go advanced>advanced settings> and then on the LMS web page go to 'player' tab, it says 'your player not found'. Do I need to do something else to join my Touch to LMS?

Also, when I open up LMS server control panel from laptop and go to 'Account' tab an sign in to Mysqueezebox.com, the next time I open LMS server control panel the password has changed in that where there were the same number of bullet points as characters in my password, there are 2x the bulletpoints as I have characters in my password and deleting the excess makes no difference.

Any help appreciated
    Once you add your mysqueezebox.com credentials to LMS via LMS > Settings > mysqueezebox tab, you are set. When you go back and look at it again, it will show your email adddress and the password space will be blank in the webgui (or in the control panel, it will just be a number of bullet points, but not equal to the number of letters in your password).

It is not clear to me whether you have your touch connected to LMS on windows rather than mysqueezebox.com (in the cloud). This is because you mention an error on mysqueezebox.com. But you shouldn't be using mysqueezebox.com at this point.

With LMS running on your windows machine, on the TOUCH menu itself, find "my music" and select this. This should offer up the name of your LMS library to connect to. This step will make sure you are connected to your local LMS rather than mysqueezebox.com.

And also, I can't recall. You have added the radioparadise plugin correct? You get to this by going to the webGUI for LMS on windows machine, lower right select "settings", then select the "plugins" tab. be sure to tick the "show all 3rd party plugins" Then find Radio Paradise plugin, tick it, hit apply and then allow LMS to restart.
    Home: VortexBox 4TB (2.4) > LMS 7.9.1 > Transporter, Touch, Boom, Radio (all ethernet)
    Cottage: VBA 3TB (2.4) > LMS 7.9.1 > Touch > Benchmark DAC I, Boom, Radio w/Battery (all ethernet except Radio)
    Office: Win8(64) > LMS 7.9.1 > Squeezelite
    Spares: Transporter, Touch(3), Radio(3), Boom, SB3, CONTROLLER
    Controllers: iPhone6 & iPadAir2 (iPeng & Squeezepad), CONTROLLER, or SqueezePlay 7.8 on Win10(64) laptop
    Files: ripping: dbpoweramp > FLAC; post-rip: mp3tag, PerfectTunes; Streaming: Spotify

Any help appreciated

check your pm

Ronnie

I got this message running the install on Netgear Duo V2

Quote Originally Posted by mherger View Post
    > I'm using a ReadyNas Duo V1. I have installed LMS 7.9.1 successfully and
    > Radio Paradise duly appears on my SB Touch. However, I'm getting the
    > message "requires the Perl module IO::Socket::SSL". A web search leads
    > me to believe that the older ReadyNas models are incompatible with this.
    > Anyone managed to install it?

ReadyNAS is/was based on Debian. Once you logged in to your device using
    ssh, you should be able to run

apt-get install libio-socket-ssl-perl

This did work on my Duo v2. Don't know about v1...

--

Michael
    I got this message running the install on Netgear Duo V2

root@NASDUO-Rasso01:~# apt-get install libio-socket-ssl-perl
    Reading package lists... Done
    Building dependency tree
    Reading state information... Done
    The following packages were automatically installed and are no longer required:
    libupsclient1 libpcap0.8 cracklib-runtime libnss-mdns libcrack2 libcap-ng0 libavahi-client3 libnet1
    Use 'apt-get autoremove' to remove them.
    The following extra packages will be installed:
    libnet-libidn-perl libnet-ssleay-perl
    Suggested packages:
    libio-socket-inet6-perl
    The following NEW packages will be installed:
    libio-socket-ssl-perl libnet-libidn-perl libnet-ssleay-perl
    0 upgraded, 3 newly installed, 0 to remove and 96 not upgraded.
    Need to get 284 kB of archives.
    After this operation, 1,270 kB of additional disk space will be used.
    Do you want to continue [Y/n]? Y
    WARNING: The following packages cannot be authenticated!
    libnet-ssleay-perl libio-socket-ssl-perl libnet-libidn-perl
    Install these packages without verification [y/N]? y
    Err http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian/ squeeze/main libnet-ssleay-perl armel 1.36-1
    404 Not Found [IP: 208.80.154.15 80]
    Err http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian/ squeeze/main libio-socket-ssl-perl all 1.33-1+squeeze1
    Err http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian/ squeeze/main libnet-libidn-perl armel 0.12.ds-1+b1
    Failed to fetch http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian/pool...36-1_armel.deb 404 Not Found [IP: 208.80.154.15 80]
    Failed to fetch http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian/pool...ueeze1_all.deb 404 Not Found [IP: 208.80.154.15 80]
    Failed to fetch http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian/pool...1+b1_armel.deb 404 Not Found [IP: 208.80.154.15 80]
    E: Unable to fetch some archives, maybe run apt-get update or try with --fix-missing?

What is wrong?

Thanks M. Herger!!

I just wanted to say thanks for this great plugin as it has introduced me to this great radio station. I knew Radio Paradise was popular with Squeezebox users and I tried it in the past but did not enjoy it. Little did I know that I should just give it time as the music programmers really know what they are doing with their ability to make a variety of genres and styles flow over the course of a few hours. I have a feeling this will become one of my more often used radio stations.

[Announce] Radio Paradise LosslessStreaming (Plugin v2)

> What is wrong?

You better ask the ReadyNAS community. I fear the base system is so old,
    it's becoming harder and harder to find those legacy files.

--

Michael

Quote Originally Posted by mherger View Post
    > What is wrong?

You better ask the ReadyNAS community. I fear the base system is so old,
    it's becoming harder and harder to find those legacy files.

--

Michael
    Thx for help anyway. I found that you have to change to a archive for fecthing the modules. here
    https://unix.stackexchange.com/quest...current-moment

The modules are installed and now I can start Radio Paradise but the log saying : [17-12-14 14:07:46.9732] Plugins::RadioParadise::ProtocolHandler::__ANON__ (126) Error: Connect timed out:

I have to dig further

regards from Denmark and Happy Christmas