Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Wirrunna View Post
    David,
    I couldn't get the MP3Tag copy to work, I suspect Roland0's suggestion of using metaflac cli tool is probably the best way to copy tags from a 16/44.1 file to the same file at 24/96 .

But if MIP analyses some 24/96 try the final version 1.9b of MIP http://www.spicefly.com/article.php?...sicip-software, that might analyse more.
    Thanks for the heads up on a more recent version of MM than I have been using.

I used MP3Tag to copy all tags from the 16/44 files and paste into the 24/96 & 192 files. I have a column visible in MP#Tag to show FLAC fingerprinting tags.

Cheers, David
    Serverrpi3 pCP3.5.0 LMS7.9.2
    MediaUSB hard drive
    Lounge/dining areasSBT > Denon AVR2113 > Bose Acoustimass10 / Krix Seismix3 18" 300w RMS custom cinema sub (& AR 77XB t/table, Stanton 680MkII / Grado F-1+ > NAD7155 to phono pre-amp > Amp+)
    Family/kitchenSBT > Denon AVRX3000 zone 1 > Krix Acoustix F, Centrix C, Holographix R & Original Seismix 7 15" 400w RMS sub
    Alfrescoas above zone 2 > Krix Tropix
    OthersSB Player/androids > Bose Soundlink Mini
    SBT/SB Player Remotes Squeeze Ctrl/androids

Quote Originally Posted by DavidBulluss View Post
    Thanks for the heads up on a more recent version of MM than I have been using.

I used MP3Tag to copy all tags from the 16/44 files and paste into the 24/96 & 192 files. I have a column visible in MP#Tag to show FLAC fingerprinting tags.

Cheers, David
    If you use the newer version of MusicIP on Windows bear in mind that it won't be compatible with the older version on Linux and may cause problems if you want to use filters created in Windows on Linux.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by slartibartfast View Post
    If you use the newer version of MusicIP on Windows bear in mind that it won't be compatible with the older version on Linux and may cause problems if you want to use filters created in Windows on Linux.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
    Thanks for the tip. I haven't gotten as far as installing MM on the Pi3, just fingerprinting at the moment with a view to tackling the MM Pi3 install when I feel courageous!

Cheers, David
    Serverrpi3 pCP3.5.0 LMS7.9.2
    MediaUSB hard drive
    Lounge/dining areasSBT > Denon AVR2113 > Bose Acoustimass10 / Krix Seismix3 18" 300w RMS custom cinema sub (& AR 77XB t/table, Stanton 680MkII / Grado F-1+ > NAD7155 to phono pre-amp > Amp+)
    Family/kitchenSBT > Denon AVRX3000 zone 1 > Krix Acoustix F, Centrix C, Holographix R & Original Seismix 7 15" 400w RMS sub
    Alfrescoas above zone 2 > Krix Tropix
    OthersSB Player/androids > Bose Soundlink Mini
    SBT/SB Player Remotes Squeeze Ctrl/androids

MIP works on 24 Bit as well

Quote Originally Posted by Wirrunna View Post
    What resolution are the flac files ? MIP ceased development in late 2007 and will only process 16bit 44.1 flac files.
    Also, what version of MIP are you running ?
    At least version 1.8 and 1.9 of MusicIP Mixer does fingerprinting on files with 24 Bit. But you cannot play those files with the MusicIPMixer Software without distortion. But if you use LMS for playback. Everything is fine.

Controllers Hardware: 1XTouch,2XRadio,1XBoom,1XSB3,piCorePlayer
    Controllers Software: squeezelite, Squeeze Player
    Steuerung: Squeeze Comander
    Plugins: Dynamic Mix; Custom Browse, TrackStat; Custom Scan; MusicInfoSCR; LazySearch 2..

LMS 7.9 (UBUNTU 10.04) und MusicIP Server like:
    http://powersat.de/showthread.php?49...sungsvorschlag