Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DavidBulluss
    • May 2013

pCP on Raspberry Pi3 - unable to update to 3.22 using pCP GUI - fails

Am running Audiophile version of pCP 3.21 on Raspberry Pi3 with 8Gb SD card with full card partitioned for the file system. Trying to upgrade to standard version 3.22 via pCP GUI but I am sometimes getting error message "Sourceforge not accessible!!", and if I get to downloading the new version when it is installing errors of "unable to download". I have tried many times and am getting varying errors. Anyone having this problem, or is it just my system?

Regards, David
    Serverrpi3 pCP8.1.0 LMS8.2.0
    MediaUSB hard drive
    Lounge/dining areasSBT > Denon AVR2113 > Bose Acoustimass10 / Krix Seismix3 18" 300w RMS custom cinema sub (& AR 77XB t/table, Stanton 680MkII / Grado F-1+ > NAD7155 to phono pre-amp > Amp+)
    Family/kitchenSBT > Denon AVRX3000 zone 1 > Krix Acoustix F, Centrix C, Holographix R & Original Seismix 7 15" 400w RMS sub
    AlfrescoZ2 > Krix Tropix/Klipsch SW
    OthersSB Player/androids > Bose Soundlink Mini
    SBT/SB Player Remotes Squeeze Ctrl/androids
  • Greg Erskine
    • Sep 2006

Sourceforge has been up and down a few times in the last couple of days.

It is down at the moment!

Comment

• DavidBulluss
      • May 2013

Originally posted by Greg Erskine
      Sourceforge has been up and down a few times in the last couple of days.

It is down at the moment!
      Oh! Thanks for the quick reply, will stop pulling my hair out! I suspected it may have been so, although our internet has been a bit patchy today which I was considering to be the problem, but other downloads are ok.

Cheers, David
      MediaUSB hard drive
      Lounge/dining areasSBT > Denon AVR2113 > Bose Acoustimass10 / Krix Seismix3 18" 300w RMS custom cinema sub (& AR 77XB t/table, Stanton 680MkII / Grado F-1+ > NAD7155 to phono pre-amp > Amp+)
      Family/kitchenSBT > Denon AVRX3000 zone 1 > Krix Acoustix F, Centrix C, Holographix R & Original Seismix 7 15" 400w RMS sub

Comment

• Greg Erskine
        • Sep 2006

Hi DavidBulluss,

Check for Internet/Sourceforge connection by [Main Page] in [Beta] mode > [Diagnostics] > [Raspberry Pi]. Scroll down to bottom.

Comment

• DavidBulluss
          • May 2013

Originally posted by Greg Erskine
          Hi DavidBulluss,

Check for Internet/Sourceforge connection by [Main Page] in [Beta] mode > [Diagnostics] > [Raspberry Pi]. Scroll down to bottom.
          Thanks for that info. Every time I check it I get "Sourceforge accessible." with the green tick. When I try "Update pCP" I am getting "Sourceforge not accessible!!", not always first up, but somewhere along the steps.

Regards, David

EDIT: After much trying I found that at each error message a refresh of the browser either moved on to the next step or repeated the error message. Eventually I got there!
          Last edited by DavidBulluss; 2017-09-28, 08:55.
          MediaUSB hard drive

Comment

Working...