Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by majones View Post
    It's the same content on different servers. Eg - if I use the LMS plugin for Soundcloud, I can't timeshift Shur-i-kan's monthly "in the mix" tracks that are about an hour long. If I use the Podcast plugin and specify shurikan.libsyn.com/rss, they can be timeshifted. Both mp3.
    That seems to indicate the problem is with Soundcloud plugin or the Soundcloud server.

Quote Originally Posted by bpa View Post
    That seems to indicate the problem is with Soundcloud plugin or the Soundcloud server.
    Any idea who would know? There's no recent stuff about Soundcloud on the forum. Surprising given that Soundcloud is said to be YouTube of audio.

Any idea who would know? There's no recent stuff about Soundcloud on the forum. Surprising given that Soundcloud is said to be YouTube of audio.
    Wouldn't posting in the soundcloud plugin thread be a start ( http://forums.slimdevices.com/showth...zeserver/page5 ) ? The last post there is asking to impelment seeking !!

Wouldn't posting in the soundcloud plugin thread be a start ( http://forums.slimdevices.com/showth...zeserver/page5 ) ? The last post there is asking to impelment seeking !!
    Ah, you caught me! My bad. It's because I know you have a knack with these thing!!!

Ah, you caught me! My bad. It's because I know you have a knack with these thing!!!
    I don't use Soundcloud so I looked at the plugin code and there is no support for seeking. Then I noticed last post on associated thread.

I don't use Soundcloud so I looked at the plugin code and there is no support for seeking. Then I noticed last post on associated thread.
    It's progress to know it's the plugin code not the server. Thanks for checking that. I'll now head to the correct post!