Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Bob, If Firefox is open then you can mute it in the Volume Mixer.
    A camel is a racehorse designed by a committee.

Seen sprayed on the outside wall of the local library -
    Three things I hate in life :
    1. Vandalism
    2. Irony
    3. Lists

Update. Version 0.9.20.0 is up now.

The name has changed from "SqueezeliteTray" to "Squeezelite-X".
    (Uninstall the old version, then install this version, it won't update the older SqueezeliteTray)
    Updated to latest version for Squeezelite v1.8.7-1007.
    Browser Window now shows up in taskbar while it is open. You can minimize it to the taskbar. If you close it, then it goes to the tray, so to speak.
    Some graphics and colors have been polished a bit.

R Greg Dawson

Quote Originally Posted by rgdawson View Post
    Update. Version 0.9.20.0 is up now.

The name has changed from "SqueezeliteTray" to "Squeezelite-X".
    (Uninstall the old version, then install this version, it won't update the older SqueezeliteTray)
    Updated to latest version for Squeezelite v1.8.7-1007.
    Browser Window now shows up in taskbar while it is open. You can minimize it to the taskbar. If you close it, then it goes to the tray, so to speak.
    Some graphics and colors have been polished a bit.

R Greg Dawson
    Hi Greg,

v0.9.20.0 up and running, just one issue as far as I can see. The selected 'Output Device' doesn't display after reboot. It shows under 'SqueezeLite Command Parameters', for example '-o 6', and when the squeezelite device is selected in LMS it plays music. So everything is working, its just cosmetic but it could lead to users thinking they've lost the squeezelite link to their audio hardware.

Bob
    1 x Touch
    1 x Radio
    1 x Boom
    1 x Intel-NUC server/squeezelite running LMS 7.91 on Windows 10
    1 X Odroid-XU4 server/squeezelite running LMS 7.91 on Ubuntu 16.04
    WaveIO USB into Lavry DA-10 DAC
    Starfish Pre-amp : Based on NAIM NAC 72
    Heavily modified NAIM NAP 250 Power-amp
    Behringer DEQ2496
    Linn Isobarik DMS

Quote Originally Posted by bobertuk View Post
    Hi Greg,

v0.9.20.0 up and running, just one issue as far as I can see. The selected 'Output Device' doesn't display after reboot. It shows under 'SqueezeLite Command Parameters', for example '-o 6', and when the squeezelite device is selected in LMS it plays music. So everything is working, its just cosmetic but it could lead to users thinking they've lost the squeezelite link to their audio hardware.

Bob
    Thank you for pointing that out. 0.9.22.0 is up now and fixes that.

R Greg Dawson

I'm lost now! Is this only for Windows 10?
    Touch, Logitech Radio, Logitech UE Radio, O2 Joggler + SqpOS
    UPnPBridge - 2 paired Sonos Play1 speakers; Rocki - Sony SRS-BTM8 speaker; Pioneer WX-SMA1 speaker; - PURE One Flow internet radio: PURE Jongo S3x ; Jongo T2; Libratone Zipp
    Castbridge - Chromecast 1 + Chromecast Audio
    AirplayBridge - Loewe Airspeaker
    SB Player - Fire TV
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by castalla View Post
    I'm lost now! Is this only for Windows 10?
    The Appx packages under the Windows 10 folder are for Windows 10 only.

The exe installers (e.g. "SqueezeliteX-x.x.x.x-setup_win32/64.exe") will work on pre-Windows 10 or Windows 10..

Eventually, I plan to submit this to the Microsoft Store and that is what the Appx packages are for. That will be Windows 10 only.

So if you have Windows 10, you can use either the traditional exe installer, or the Appx package.

The Appx package will make it Autostart on login, but the exe installers don't do that (yet).

To use the Appx package, you'll need to install a certificate and enable sideloading, which is described in some documentation in that folder.

R Greg Dawson

Quote Originally Posted by rgdawson View Post
    The Appx packages under the Windows 10 folder are for Windows 10 only.

The exe installers (e.g. "SqueezeliteX-x.x.x.x-setup_win32/64.exe") will work on pre-Windows 10 or Windows 10..

Eventually, I plan to submit this to the Microsoft Store and that is what the Appx packages are for. That will be Windows 10 only.

So if you have Windows 10, you can use either the traditional exe installer, or the Appx package.

The Appx package will make it Autostart on login, but the exe installers don't do that (yet).

To use the Appx package, you'll need to install a certificate and enable sideloading, which is described in some documentation in that folder.

R Greg Dawson
    So the others will run on win7 ?
    UPnPBridge - 2 paired Sonos Play1 speakers; Rocki - Sony SRS-BTM8 speaker; Pioneer WX-SMA1 speaker; - PURE One Flow internet radio: PURE Jongo S3x ; Jongo T2; Libratone Zipp
    SB Player - Fire TV
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

... and now nothing downloads from your one drive
    SB Player - Fire TV

great app! little request....

Hi Greg;
    great app - and it continues to get better - thank you!

I have one feature request, if possible:
    Would it be possible that the program remembers windows position and size and - most important for me - the position of the vertical 'middle-divider' of the LMS screen after shutdown for the next program start?
    Reason: I always shrink the left side ('main menue') to have more space for the right side, so that large album artwork can be shown completely when hovering the mouse over the thumbnail artwork.

All the best!

P.S. I don't understand the autostart request earlier raised in this thread (for the non-App version.): Like in hte old days, Windows 10 still allows to put shortcuts in the autostart folder, so no problem getting it started at Windows start:
    C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup

Quote Originally Posted by slimhase View Post
    Hi Greg;
    great app - and it continues to get better - thank you!

I have one feature request, if possible:
    Would it be possible that the program remembers windows position and size and - most important for me - the position of the vertical 'middle-divider' of the LMS screen after shutdown for the next program start?
    Reason: I always shrink the left side ('main menue') to have more space for the right side, so that large album artwork can be shown completely when hovering the mouse over the thumbnail artwork.

All the best!

P.S. I don't understand the autostart request earlier raised in this thread (for the non-App version.): Like in hte old days, Windows 10 still allows to put shortcuts in the autostart folder, so no problem getting it started at Windows start:
    C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup
    Good idea. A regular browser remembers all that, so I assume it is possible. I am using the Chromium Embedded Framework for the browser piece, so I just need to look into the API and figure our how to handle the state info cookies and incorporate persistence. I would like this feature, too! I'll work on it.

R Greg Dawson