Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 37 of 47 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 370 of 464
  1. #361
    Babelfish's Best Boy mherger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    20,530
    Quote Originally Posted by marcelveldt View Post
    Sounds like the same issue I was experiencing. It's a bug in rust-crypto and some modern Intel CPU's.
    I fixed it my compiling librespot with a different version of crypto, which fixes the issue.
    You can just change it and use it for all platforms, the fix just adds support for a few extra cpu instructions.

    https://github.com/marcelveldt/libre...Cargo.toml#L55

    Would be great if you added that in your build too, so I can enable auto-update again ;-)
    Thanks a lot for that hint!

    vinnie_tw - could you please give this custom build another try?

    http://www.herger.net/slim-plugins/spotty-x86_64.zip

    It would replace the existing spotty-x86_64 binary. Copy it to your Docker environment and run previous tests again. Thanks!
    Michael

    "It doesn't work - what shall I do?" - "Please check your server.log and/or scanner.log file!"
    (LMS: Settings/Information)

  2. #362
    Babelfish's Best Boy mherger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    20,530
    Quote Originally Posted by mherger View Post
    Thanks a lot for that hint!

    vinnie_tw - could you please give this custom build another try?

    http://www.herger.net/slim-plugins/spotty-x86_64.zip

    It would replace the existing spotty-x86_64 binary. Copy it to your Docker environment and run previous tests again. Thanks!
    Anyone tried this? I'm about to release an update. And I would like to include this fix if it did work out for you.
    Michael

    "It doesn't work - what shall I do?" - "Please check your server.log and/or scanner.log file!"
    (LMS: Settings/Information)

  3. #363
    Babelfish's Best Boy mherger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    20,530

    v0.7.0 out now

    Spotty v0.7.0 is now available. Changes in this build include:

    • Added context menu entries for titles, albums, artists
    • Optionally enable audio data caching to lower bandwidth usage
    • Improved compatibility with some x86 CPUs on Linux


    Caching is disabled by default, and probably shouldn't be used in environments running from SD cards, USB sticks and the like. IMHO it's only useful if you're listening to the same tracks again and again. Like if you have kids listening to the Top Tracks all day long...
    Michael

    "It doesn't work - what shall I do?" - "Please check your server.log and/or scanner.log file!"
    (LMS: Settings/Information)

  4. #364
    Quote Originally Posted by mherger View Post
    Spotty v0.7.0 is now available. Changes in this build include:

    • Added context menu entries for titles, albums, artists
    • Optionally enable audio data caching to lower bandwidth usage
    • Improved compatibility with some x86 CPUs on Linux
    Working great here! Fixed my issue with the x64 version ;-)

  5. #365
    Babelfish's Best Boy mherger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    20,530
    Quote Originally Posted by marcelveldt View Post
    Working great here! Fixed my issue with the x64 version ;-)
    Thank YOU for the pointer! Good to know it's working indeed. I've been using that build for a few days already. But that only showed it didn't break things, as I didn't encounter the problem you saw.
    Michael

    "It doesn't work - what shall I do?" - "Please check your server.log and/or scanner.log file!"
    (LMS: Settings/Information)

  6. #366
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    371
    0.7.0 works great for me, as well.

    Feature request Is it possible to have the option in the context menu to add the playing song to a specific Spotify playlist?
    //Johan

    Windows 10
    LMS 8.0
    Local Player Plugin (Squeezelite)
    Intel Compute Stick

  7. #367
    Senior Member kidstypike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Brindle
    Posts
    4,393
    Quote Originally Posted by ButC View Post
    0.7.0 works great for me, as well.

    Feature request Is it possible to have the option in the context menu to add the playing song to a specific Spotify playlist?
    Well you can now do that!

    Click the song title, add track to playlist > all your playlists show > click one.

    Name:  Pic03.jpg
Views: 517
Size:  96.2 KB
    Server - LMS 8.2.0 Pi4B 4GB/Argon one case/pCP v7.0.1 - 75K library, playlists & LMS cache on SSD (ntfs)
    Study - Pi3B/pCP 7.0.1/pi screen/AlloBoss DAC HAT/Ruark MR1 Mk2
    Lounge - Pi2/pCP 6.0.0 > HiFiBerry DIGI+ > AudioEngine DAC1 > AVI DM5
    Dining Room - Pi3B/pCP/Bluetooth/Echo Show 8
    Garage - DAC32 > Edifier speakers

    Spares - 2xTouch, 1xSB Radio. 1xSB3, 6xRPi

  8. #368
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    371
    I'm sorry, I should have said that I am using the phone, android. I'm using Orange Squeeze. Would that be possible?
    //Johan

    Windows 10
    LMS 8.0
    Local Player Plugin (Squeezelite)
    Intel Compute Stick

  9. #369
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    201
    Working great. Love the context menu options!
    Thanks!

  10. #370
    Senior Member kidstypike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Brindle
    Posts
    4,393
    Quote Originally Posted by ButC View Post
    I'm sorry, I should have said that I am using the phone, android. I'm using Orange Squeeze. Would that be possible?
    Sure is.

    On the "Now Playing" screen press and hold album artwork > scroll to "Add Track to Playlist" . . .

    Name:  add.jpg
Views: 513
Size:  45.6 KB
    Server - LMS 8.2.0 Pi4B 4GB/Argon one case/pCP v7.0.1 - 75K library, playlists & LMS cache on SSD (ntfs)
    Study - Pi3B/pCP 7.0.1/pi screen/AlloBoss DAC HAT/Ruark MR1 Mk2
    Lounge - Pi2/pCP 6.0.0 > HiFiBerry DIGI+ > AudioEngine DAC1 > AVI DM5
    Dining Room - Pi3B/pCP/Bluetooth/Echo Show 8
    Garage - DAC32 > Edifier speakers

    Spares - 2xTouch, 1xSB Radio. 1xSB3, 6xRPi

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •