Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Changed my email, big problems with older Squeezeboxes

Hi,

As I had registered a job email om Mysqueezebox.com, I changed it to my private email, since the job email will soon stop working.

I have a number of Squeezeboxes registered, and the Touches I can reset to factory settings. The older ones are the problem. Tried Add+ and AC-plug one one of my Transporters. No success, it asks me to contact the previous owner (Me!) . Can someone please de-register my remaining units on my old account? Or should I change the account back and de-register there, before registering once more? Some units are in vacation houses far away, and I do not have the MAC addresses here. Unregistering all in one go would be fine!

Barbaresco

Quote Originally Posted by Barbaresco View Post
    Hi,

As I had registered a job email om Mysqueezebox.com, I changed it to my private email, since the job email will soon stop working.

I have a number of Squeezeboxes registered, and the Touches I can reset to factory settings. The older ones are the problem. Tried Add+ and AC-plug one one of my Transporters. No success, it asks me to contact the previous owner (Me!) . Can someone please de-register my remaining units on my old account? Or should I change the account back and de-register there, before registering once more? Some units are in vacation houses far away, and I do not have the MAC addresses here. Unregistering all in one go would be fine!

Barbaresco
    Are the vacation house squeeze boxes turned on. If so all you need to do is 1. Reset your mysqueezebox to your old email. 2. Login to mysqueezebox.com. 3. Under players locate all the players and disconnect from your account.

you donĺt need Mac addresses. Then change your mysb.com login to new email and reregister the players.
    Home: VBA 4TB (2.5)>LMS 7.9.2>Transporter, Touch, Boom, Radio (all ethernet)
    Cottage: VBA 3TB (2.4)>LMS 7.9.1>Touch>Benchmark DAC I, Boom, Radio w/Battery (ethernet, Radio WIFI)
    Office: Win10(64)>LMS 7.9.2>Squeezelite
    The Wild (no internet): PiCorePlayer 4.0 on rPi 3B+, hifiberry Dac+Pro, 4TB USB (LMS & Squeezelite)
    Controllers: iPhone6 & iPadAir2 (iPeng), CONTROLLER, or SqueezePlay 7.8 on Win10(64) laptop
    Files: ripping: dbpa > FLAC; post-rip: mp3tag, PerfectTunes; Streaming: Spotify

Quote Originally Posted by garym View Post
    Are the vacation house squeeze boxes turned on. If so all you need to do is 1. Reset your mysqueezebox to your old email. 2. Login to mysqueezebox.com. 3. Under players locate all the players and disconnect from your account.

you donĺt need Mac addresses. Then change your mysb.com login to new email and reregister the players.
    Thank you for your reply!

No, I will go there in Easter, and will then have to do it in steps. Was hoping for an easier solution. But I will manage.

Quote Originally Posted by mherger View Post
    > If whoever can do this is reading this post, the MAC address of the
    > player is

Please PM me more information about the device, the former owner etc.

--

Michael
    Michael,

how can i send PM? can't see option anywhere...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lysy201 View Post
    Michael,

how can i send PM? can't see option anywhere...

Thanks
    Click on mherger above his avatar.

Name:  PM.jpg
Views: 164
Size:  17.2 KB
    Server - LMS 7.9.2 Pi4B 4GB/pCP 6.0.0-b6 18K library, playlists & LMS cache on SSD (ntfs)
    Study - Pi3B+/pCP 5.0.0/pi screen/HiFiBerry DAC+/jivelite,
    Lounge - Pi2/pCP 5.0.0 > HiFiBerry DIGI+ > AudioEngine DAC1 > AVI DM5
    Dining Room - Squeezebox Boom
    Garage - Pi3B/Pi screen/HiFiBerry DAC+/pCP 5.0.0 > Edifier R980T

Spares - 2xTouch, 1xSB3, 1xRadio, 6xRPi

Re-registering to mysqueezebox.com

Thanks, Michael for de-registering the two used Radios I bought.
    Now, I don't know what to do to register them into mysqueezebox.com

Bob

Quote Originally Posted by BobHy View Post

Bob
    Can't recall, but what happens if you go in the radio menu to the item, "switch to mysqueezebox.com". If you click on this does it ask you to setup the radio on mysb.com? If not, a factory reset would do it for sure, as it will ask you for your mysb.com credentials in the setup screens.
    Home: VBA 4TB (2.5)>LMS 7.9.2>Transporter, Touch, Boom, Radio (all ethernet)
    Cottage: VBA 3TB (2.4)>LMS 7.9.1>Touch>Benchmark DAC I, Boom, Radio w/Battery (ethernet, Radio WIFI)
    Office: Win10(64)>LMS 7.9.2>Squeezelite
    The Wild (no internet): PiCorePlayer 4.0 on rPi 3B+, hifiberry Dac+Pro, 4TB USB (LMS & Squeezelite)
    Controllers: iPhone6 & iPadAir2 (iPeng), CONTROLLER, or SqueezePlay 7.8 on Win10(64) laptop
    Files: ripping: dbpa > FLAC; post-rip: mp3tag, PerfectTunes; Streaming: Spotify

Quote Originally Posted by BobHy View Post

Bob
    Radio and Touch players do not require de-registration from MySB.com. Just do Factory Reset, follow registration prompts at start up.

If Radio or Touch are not registered just reboot it. It should recognize that it is not registered, follow prompts to enter login info.