Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I have the same issue !

Hello,

I have just bought a second-hand original Slim Devices Classic 3 and i cannot register on my account (i have soon 2 squeezebox at home,)

Thanks to help me to unregister from old account.

Regards !
    Eric (newbee)

It works !!!

Quote Originally Posted by nomad View Post
    Hello,

I have just bought a second-hand original Slim Devices Classic 3 and i cannot register on my account (i have soon 2 squeezebox at home,)

Thanks to help me to unregister from old account.

Regards !
    Eric (newbee)
    Many thanks Michael,
    It's works well now

Best regards,
    Eric

Need help with deregistration

Hello Squeezebox community!

I bought my SB3 back in 2005, and have used it for streaming music locally for years and recently started using it again.
    Never really got the radio stuff working properly, and didn't really bother either.
    However, times have changed and I was looking for an update to play Tidal etc.
    And now I realize that this is actually possible with the SB3, and I was pleasantly surprised to find thus forum!
    However, I have an issue. I don't have a clue which email address I used when I registered my SB3 13 years ago. Most likely some email I don't use now.
    So, when I try to connect to the Tidal app on the SB3, I am told that the player is already registered to another user.
    In other words, the email address I use now to install Logitec Media Server is not the same as the one I used 13 years ago, which creates a conflict.
    Since I am most likely not able to find the correct email address (or the password) used back then, would it still be possible to deregister?

Looking forward to a reply!

Marius

Hello Squeezebox community!

I bought my SB3 back in 2005, and have used it for streaming music locally for years and recently started using it again.
    Never really got the radio stuff working properly, and didn't really bother either.
    However, times have changed and I was looking for an update to play Tidal etc.
    And now I realize that this is actually possible with the SB3, and I was pleasantly surprised to find thus forum!
    However, I have an issue. I don't have a clue which email address I used when I registered my SB3 13 years ago. Most likely some email I don't use now.
    So, when I try to connect to the Tidal app on the SB3, I am told that the player is already registered to another user.
    In other words, the email address I use now to install Logitec Media Server is not the same as the one I used 13 years ago, which creates a conflict.
    Since I am most likely not able to find the correct email address (or the password) used back then, would it still be possible to deregister?

Looking forward to a reply!

Marius

maro......

Quote Originally Posted by mherger View Post
    > I need help to get it deleted from whatever database it's still in.

Feel free to send the MAC address to michael ├Ąt slimdevices dott com.

--

Michael

Thanks, Toby. Will do!

Thanks again, Michael. Everything is working perfectly now!

I'm having the same issue. I just sent you an email, Michael. Thank you so much.

-Quan