Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by seppmaier View Post
    Hi Michael! I also just sent you an email with the same request Thanks in advance!
    Simon
    Perfect, thanks so much Michael!

Squeezebox Classic unregister

Quote Originally Posted by mherger View Post
    > I need help to get it deleted from whatever database it's still in.

Feel free to send the MAC address to michael ät slimdevices dott com.

--

Michael
    Hello Michael, I have also been struggling to get my Squeezebox Classic unregistered from it's previous owner, I have tried the official channels but unfortunately I haven't had any response at all for weeks.
    I have sent you an email, I hope you don't mind, any help would be gratefully received.

Thank you,

Rob.

Big thank you to Michael for sorting this for me

How to deregister before selling?

I am about to sell my Transporter and wish to deregister from mysqueezebox. Other than this and removing my wifi name and password is there anything else I should do before I package my Transporter up? I imagine I can go to mysqueezebox to deregister, and use the control panel to do a reset on everything else? Thanks, Neil.

Quote Originally Posted by nacarp View Post
    I am about to sell my Transporter and wish to deregister from mysqueezebox. Other than this and removing my wifi name and password is there anything else I should do before I package my Transporter up? I imagine I can go to mysqueezebox to deregister, and use the control panel to do a reset on everything else? Thanks, Neil.
    correct. Deregister from mysqueezebox.com (delete from your account). Then you can do a factory reset on the transporter and that should remove all your wifi login info, etc.
    Home: VortexBox 4TB (2.4) > LMS 7.9.1 > Transporter, Touch, Boom, Radio (all ethernet)
    Cottage: VBA 3TB (2.4) > LMS 7.9.1 > Touch > Benchmark DAC I, Boom, Radio w/Battery (all ethernet except Radio)
    Office: Win8(64) > LMS 7.9.1 > Squeezelite
    Spares: Transporter, Touch(3), Radio(3), Boom, SB3, CONTROLLER
    Controllers: iPhone6 & iPadAir2 (iPeng & Squeezepad), CONTROLLER, or SqueezePlay 7.8 on Win10(64) laptop
    Files: ripping: dbpoweramp > FLAC; post-rip: mp3tag, PerfectTunes; Streaming: Spotify

Squeezebox Boom, registration to change

Hello Michael

With my Squeezebox Boom, I have the problem to get it unregistered from it's previous owner.
    I have sent you a PM and hope you don't mind, to help once more?

Thank you,
    SlimSlim

Quote Originally Posted by slimslim View Post
    Hello Michael
    With my Squeezebox Boom, I have the problem to get it unregistered from it's previous owner.
    I have sent you a PM and hope you don't mind, to help once more?
    Done in less than an hour :-)

Many thanks!
    SlimSlim

Mherger i Need this done as well

Yes i just purchased two duet receivers and they will need old accounts cleared? Any help please

I picked up a used SB Classic - one of the all black ones, which I've wanted for a long time - and powered it up tonight.

It runs fine, connected to my wifi without incident, but connecting to my LMS it dosn't see any of 'my apps' save one, Bandcamp. And the apps gallery list appears to be missing a few apps.

I can connect to MSB as well, but again, my apps don't show up, though my radio presets do.

Is this a version of "it has to be unregistered and reregistered"?

tks,
    s.

Quote Originally Posted by satkinsn View Post
    I picked up a used SB Classic - one of the all black ones, which I've wanted for a long time - and powered it up tonight.

It runs fine, connected to my wifi without incident, but connecting to my LMS it dosn't see any of 'my apps' save one, Bandcamp. And the apps gallery list appears to be missing a few apps.

I can connect to MSB as well, but again, my apps don't show up, though my radio presets do.

Is this a version of "it has to be unregistered and reregistered"?

tks,
    s.
    When your SB is connected to mysbc, check Informations. Somewhere there you should find the E-Mail address of the account the SB is connected to.
    Then you could contact the former owner and ask how m to delete it from its account or you PM @mherger the SBs MAC address.