Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 38 of 47 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 ... LastLast

Synology 7.9.1 packages

Quote Originally Posted by Camtha View Post
    Thank you pinkdot, i missed this detail !!! Hav you got other plug in for me plz ?
    You can try the ARM versions by forum member ralphy.
    https://sourceforge.net/projects/lms...files/utility/

Look for the instructions somewhere in the LMS 7.9 and DSD thread.
    You will also need a custom compiled sox though. @ralphy do you have one that could work for DS114?

[EDIT]
    Don’t know how to address somebody per @ in this forum. However, just noticed there is a sox ARMv5 Version in the same folder, so that may work.
    To do all that, you need to SSH into your DS and add/replace those files... sorry no other way known.
    Last edited by Ge Ba; 2018-01-07 at 08:22.
    Server: LMS 7.9.1 on Synology DS216Play. SOX mansr ARMv7 & C-3PO.
    Players: SB Radio, RPi 3B+, 7’’ Touch, pCP @Marshall Acton. Multiroom HiFi: Denon AVR-X4000, AVM M30 @Nubert NuLine/NuVero 5.1+2

Quote Originally Posted by Camtha View Post
    Thank you pinkdot, i missed this detail !!! Hav you got other plug in for me plz ?
    Sorry, there is no ARM version available AFAIK.

Sent from my Redmi 3S using Tapatalk
    -LMS on Raspian Stretch -> 2x Radio
    -RPI 3 (Moode 3.8.4 + LibreSpot), Aune S6 - Exposure 3010S2 - PMC FB1i

Quote Originally Posted by Ge Ba View Post

You will also need a custom compiled sox though. @ralphy do you have one that could work for DS114?

[EDIT]
    Don’t know how to address somebody per @ in this forum. However, just noticed there is a sox ARMv5 Version in the same folder, so that may work.
    To do all that, you need to SSH into your DS and add/replace those files... sorry no other way known.
    Thanks guys, can't add repo to sourceforge but not really problem if no version for me...
    -Synology DS 114 with 1TO
    -Logitech Media Server 7.9.0 (LMS-Repack)
    -2 x Squeezebox Controler
    -2 x Squeezebox Duet
    -2 x Radio (Occasion i had repaired)
    -1 x Squeezebox Touch
    - Ipeng on Iphone

[EDIT]
    Hi Ge Ba,

Good to know! FYI, DS114 is ARMv7. The version in Ralphy's folder are used for RPi if I'm not mistaken. Don't know if they can be used for Synology.

Quote Originally Posted by pinkdot View Post
    Hi Ge Ba,

Good to know! FYI, DS114 is ARMv7. The version in Ralphy's folder are used for RPi if I'm not mistaken. Don't know if they can be used for Synology.
    Hello Martin,

Yes this plugin does work perfectly on Synology. I had the armv6hf one running on my DS216play which is ARMv7.

However, the real problem on Synology is that crippled, outdated sox version which is included in LMS/CPAN.
    There is no understandable reason to me why no current version of sox is included for the newer ARM architectures like it is for Intel.
    Who do I need to talk to? Is that Synology or Michael Herger's domain..?

Gerhard
    Server: LMS 7.9.1 on Synology DS216Play. SOX mansr ARMv7 & C-3PO.
    Players: SB Radio, RPi 3B+, 7’’ Touch, pCP @Marshall Acton. Multiroom HiFi: Denon AVR-X4000, AVM M30 @Nubert NuLine/NuVero 5.1+2

There is no understandable reason to me why no current version of sox is included for the newer ARM architectures like it is for Intel.
    Who do I need to talk to? Is that Synology or Michael Herger's domain..?

Gerhard
    Hi Gehard,

Its a strange company when it comes to maintaining LMS. Packages are a mess, are not following their own 'new' package structure/guidelines, and indeed, most binaries are outdated or stripped down or even missing when it comes to LAME, and they still promote 7.7.6 as the official package.

If you ask me, Synology is responsible for the binaries/libraries. I already asked them about LAME in the past.
    So, you might want to contact them for support.
    Normally they reply within a few weeks and tell you they forwarded the suggestions to their development department ...

Hi Ge Ba,

The armhf binaries are for the raspberry pi.

The armel files should work with most armv6l, armv5te and Marvell kirkwood based linux systems.
    Ralphy

1-Touch, 5-Classics, 3-Booms, 1-UE Radio
    Squeezebox client builds donations always appreciated.

Update 0003 - in behalf of better security: https://sourceforge.net/projects/lms.../files/DSM6.x/
    (As with the previous updates, these builds are only for Armada375 and x86_64.)

greetings,

Martin

Update 0003 - in behalf of better security: https://sourceforge.net/projects/lms.../files/DSM6.x/
    Finally found the time to migrate from LmsRepack to your new LmsUpdate packages.
    Works great. Thanks! :-)
    Last edited by Stig Nygaard; 2018-01-20 at 06:27.
    /Stig
    rockland.dk - last.fm/user/rockland - discogs.com/user/StigNygaard - plus.google.com/+StigNygaard
    Server: LMS 7.9.1 (LmsUpdate) - 0007.1520781386 @ Mon Mar 12 2018 on Synology DS716+II. Clients: RPi3 (Max2Play, 7" touch, HiFiBerry Digi+ Pro), SB Touch, OrangeSqueeze/SqueezePlayer. Livingroom HiFi: Marantz PM6005 and F3/Lyd Audiovector 2.

Try my Art Grabr for fetching big cover-art from various sites - And Album Linkr for a better last.fm desktop browser experience...

Quote Originally Posted by Stig Nygaard View Post
    Finally found the time to migrate from LmsRepack to your new LmsUpdate packages.
    Works great. Thanks! :-)
    Hi Stig,

good to hear. I might even find more time to update the packages when needed. The project I was part of in Portugal is on hold and at least postponed till September (kids and wife happy ;-)

-> I'm not going to do builds of all architectures (!), but do ask if you want an updated build for your arch (send me a PM).

Greetings,

Martin