Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.

DLNA/Upnp Media Interface V1 not working in LMS 7.9

Hi all,

I`m struggeling to setup DLNA/Upnp within Squeezebox LMS. Did anybody get the DLNA/UPNP plugin up and running, it┤s Upnp/DLNA Media Interface V1 from Andy Grundman. LMS 7.9 is installed in a docker, Unraid version is 6.3.2. I`m trying to stream some audio files from jRiver to one of my Squeezebox Touch, but no DLNA devices are shown in jRiver. Same within the Buble UPNP App in Android. Other UPnP devices (e.g. an Oppo blueray player) are listed in jRiver, but without LMS. Any idea is very much appreciated.

It works in general, as I'm using it now, but I'm very much a more vanilla install on Debian/i386 than yours. I have been running it for years through LMS upgrades from 7.7 days to current stable and via nightlies.
    --
    Hardware: 3x Touch, 1x Radio, 2x Receivers, 1 HP Microserver NAS with Debian+LMS 7.9.0
    Music: ~1300 CDs, as 450 GB of 16/44k FLACs. No less than 3x 24/44k albums..

Quote Originally Posted by drmatt View Post
    It works in general, as I'm using it now, but I'm very much a more vanilla install on Debian/i386 than yours. I have been running it for years through LMS upgrades from 7.7 days to current stable and via nightlies.
    Many Thanks drmatt, with the the help of another post reply in the unraid forum I was able to solve the problem. The LMS port within the Docker container has to be set to "Gost", no "Bridge" as the default was. Now it`s working fine

Best Regards
    Dieter

Dieter, you're a legend. I'm running the same setup and wondering why LMS is not showing up as a DLNA server.
    Setting the docker to Host mode also means the Chromecast plugin now works :-)

Thanks!