Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by kidstypike View Post
    Why don't you use the web interface?

Check if your time zone agrees with mine, if it does click the save button, you will be prompted to reboot.

Attachment 23598
    Thanks. Yes, looks like web page is ok. Working my way through this now....piCorePlayer turned up in my LMS.

My time zone was the same as yours, so I'll ignore the monitor Output for now.

Quote Originally Posted by wliptrot View Post
    Thanks. Yes, looks like web page is ok. Working my way through this now....piCorePlayer turned up in my LMS.

My time zone was the same as yours, so I'll ignore the monitor Output for now.

25080052 minutes equates to some 47+ years, you will see a time of 01/01/1970 on your players clocks unless you click the "save" button to actually "set" the time zone.
    Study/Server - LMS 7.9.2 - Pi3B+/pCP 3.5.0/pi screen/HiFiBerry DAC+/jivelite, 25K library and playlists on WDMyCloud, LMS cache on a USB stick (formatted ntfs).
    Lounge - Pi2/pCP 3.5.0 > HiFiBerry DIGI+ > AudioEngine DAC1 > AVI DM5
    Dining Room - Pi3B/pCP 3.5.0 > HiFiBerry AMP+/retro radio
    Garage - Pi3B/Pi screen/HiFiBerry DAC+/pCP 3.5.0 > Edifier R980T
    In car - RPi3B/pCP in AP mode > HiFiBerry DAC+ > car's audio (files on a 2TB USB drive)
    Spares - 1xTouch, 1xSB3, 1xRadio, 1xBoom

So new Allo Digione is winging its way to me from Bangalore by way of Dubai and Paris.
    My goal is to set it up as a LMS server AND Squezebox player. I ordered it preloaded with Max2Play.
    Does Max2Play work basically the same as Picore in the stup stage as set out at the beginning of this thread?
    Once LMS is installed a server, how do I install the player? Hopefully a few clicks?
    Thanks in advance.
    Living Room: Pi3 w/Allo Digione Player (Wired), Max2Play w/LMS Server 7.9 and SqueezeLite
    Pioneer Elite VSX 80, KEF LS50's, Paradigm SE Center, SVS SB12-NSD Subwoofer, Paradigm Atom v.5 Surrounds
    Harmony Smart Control w/Hub
    Dining Room: KEF Q100's
    Anywhere Else As Needed: Logitech Boom
    Router: Asus RT-N56U

If you are running lms on pi DO NOT pull power. Very likely to corrupt SD card.
    SqueezeBoxes: 2x SB2 (Living room and study), 1x Radio (Kitchen), 1x Boom (Dining room), 1x piCorePlayer (jacuzzi), 1x piCorePlayer (Garden) 1x OSMC + Squeezelite (Movie room), 1x Touch (Bedroom)
    Server: LMS on Pi3 7.9.1. on PcP 3.21
    Network: AVM Fritzbox, D-Link Smart Switch 24p, 3x Ubiquity

Quote Originally Posted by edwin2006 View Post
    If you are running lms on pi DO NOT pull power. Very likely to corrupt SD card.
    Is this with Picoreplayer, or Max2Play? Or both? I have had no issues .....

PcP. If you're running lms on the pcp the chance on corruption is Hugh. Had it twice because of power failure and had to reconfigure lms. Now on small UPS.
    SqueezeBoxes: 2x SB2 (Living room and study), 1x Radio (Kitchen), 1x Boom (Dining room), 1x piCorePlayer (jacuzzi), 1x piCorePlayer (Garden) 1x OSMC + Squeezelite (Movie room), 1x Touch (Bedroom)
    Server: LMS on Pi3 7.9.1. on PcP 3.21
    Network: AVM Fritzbox, D-Link Smart Switch 24p, 3x Ubiquity

Quote Originally Posted by Fahzz View Post
    So new Allo Digione is winging its way to me from Bangalore by way of Dubai and Paris.
    My goal is to set it up as a LMS server AND Squezebox player. I ordered it preloaded with Max2Play.
    Does Max2Play work basically the same as Picore in the stup stage as set out at the beginning of this thread?
    Once LMS is installed a server, how do I install the player? Hopefully a few clicks?
    Thanks in advance.
    The Allo Digione is just a sound card it isn't much use without a Raspberry pi, it's not clear from your post that you've ordered or already have a Pi.

Max2Play comes with a player (squeezelite) already installed, you will probably need to select your audio card from a dropdown box.
    Study/Server - LMS 7.9.2 - Pi3B+/pCP 3.5.0/pi screen/HiFiBerry DAC+/jivelite, 25K library and playlists on WDMyCloud, LMS cache on a USB stick (formatted ntfs).
    Lounge - Pi2/pCP 3.5.0 > HiFiBerry DIGI+ > AudioEngine DAC1 > AVI DM5
    Dining Room - Pi3B/pCP 3.5.0 > HiFiBerry AMP+/retro radio
    Garage - Pi3B/Pi screen/HiFiBerry DAC+/pCP 3.5.0 > Edifier R980T
    In car - RPi3B/pCP in AP mode > HiFiBerry DAC+ > car's audio (files on a 2TB USB drive)
    Spares - 1xTouch, 1xSB3, 1xRadio, 1xBoom

Quote Originally Posted by Fahzz View Post
    I ordered it preloaded with Max2Play.
    M2P works in the manner of M2P, best get yourself over here and read up, before whatever you ordered arrives.

There is a M2P thread on the forum for any questions, also M2P have their own forum.

ronnie

[QUOTE=kidstypike;905984]The Allo Digione is just a sound card it isn't much use without a Raspberry pi, it's not clear from your post that you've ordered or already have a Pi.

Good point. I meant a digione PLAYER, which is a bundle with the sound card and Pi preassembled in a case.
    Living Room: Pi3 w/Allo Digione Player (Wired), Max2Play w/LMS Server 7.9 and SqueezeLite
    Pioneer Elite VSX 80, KEF LS50's, Paradigm SE Center, SVS SB12-NSD Subwoofer, Paradigm Atom v.5 Surrounds

Quote Originally Posted by Man in a van View Post
    M2P works in the manner of M2P, best get yourself over here and read up, before whatever you ordered arrives.

There is a M2P thread on the forum for any questions, also M2P have their own forum.

ronnie
    I'll get to work! Thanks.