Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.

Plugin to return to previous stream?

Is there a plugin that will return to the previous stream/playlist that was previously playing - a bit like the 'previous' button on a TV remote?

Scenario is, I'm working from home listening to a playlist or stream (Spotty), and then flick over to a radio stream to listen to the hourly news. It would be great if I could click one icon/menu item to return to the previously playing playlist/stream.

As it is now I need to head back to the home menu and drill bak down into either favourites or My Apps to restart where I was.

Thanks,
    Dean.

Just ask Alexa

Quote Originally Posted by philchillbill View Post
    Just ask Alexa
    Alexa, return to previous stream! - Hemorrhoids, also spelled haemorrhoids, are vascular structures in the anal canal.
    QLMS 8.0.0@2.20 x64 (digimaster) with perl 5.30.1 / QNAP 469L QTS 4.3.4

Quote Originally Posted by dolodobendan View Post
    Alexa, return to previous stream! - Hemorrhoids, also spelled haemorrhoids, are vascular structures in the anal canal.
    I'm not entirely sure where this all just went

Quote Originally Posted by kidhazy View Post
    Is there a plugin that will return to the previous stream/playlist that was previously playing - a bit like the 'previous' button on a TV remote?

Scenario is, I'm working from home listening to a playlist or stream (Spotty), and then flick over to a radio stream to listen to the hourly news. It would be great if I could click one icon/menu item to return to the previously playing playlist/stream.

As it is now I need to head back to the home menu and drill bak down into either favourites or My Apps to restart where I was.

Thanks,
    Dean.
    If you don't mind changing your habit a tiny little bit, you could add ("Append to queue") that news radio stream to your queue instead of replacing it. Then you could just use the "back" button to get back to the other stream. However, the position is not saved if you were listening to a podcast.

Quote Originally Posted by kidhazy View Post
    I'm not entirely sure where this all just went
    QLMS 8.0.0@2.20 x64 (digimaster) with perl 5.30.1 / QNAP 469L QTS 4.3.4