Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Since the problem seemed to be specific to WiFi, I got an IOGEAR GWU627, which is a 10BaseT wireless bridge. The Squeezebox connects to the network via the GWU627's Ethernet port and the GWU627 is powered by the Squeezebox's USB port (which I never use). Pandora seems to be working fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Lauriston View Post
    Since the problem seemed to be specific to WiFi, I got an IOGEAR GWU627, which is a 10BaseT wireless bridge. The Squeezebox connects to the network via the GWU627's Ethernet port and the GWU627 is powered by the Squeezebox's USB port (which I never use). Pandora seems to be working fine.
    Again I spoke too soon. Worked fine for a few hours, then the problem came back. Sad, it's such an elegant, user-friendly device and there's nothing like it on the market any more.

I guess I could replace it with an iPad or Android tablet.

My Pandora worked up to 12/28/17. Then I went to Vegas and logged on & played Pandora on the smart TV at Cosmopolitan. When I came back on 1/2/18, my Pandora stopped working. "Gateway Error 504"

Did signing onto another device have anything to do with it?

No it's down for everyone.

Is it down for both LMS and MySB.com connected devices? I have also been dealing with the random stop issues most of this year on my Logitech radio.
    Cheez\/\/iz
    ------------
    Squeezebox Radio
    FW: 7.4.1 r7915

Quote Originally Posted by CheezWiz View Post
    Is it down for both LMS and MySB.com connected devices? I have also been dealing with the random stop issues most of this year on my Logitech radio.
    http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=108502

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Pandora is working again. Thanks Michael! Did you do something to it? Did Pandora's people help out?

I also noticed there's no more commercials, not even in between songs. What did you do to it Michael? 🖒