Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22303132
    Quote Originally Posted by slartibartfast View Post
    Which website are you looking at? I just logged in and all looks normal to me.

Edit. I see what you mean. I logged into the project website. I will send him a message about it.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
    Was just about to reply and your edit beat me to it...

Thank you
    2 x Touch
    2 x Radio
    2 x Boom
    1 x Intel-NUC server/squeezelite running LMS 7.92 (from nightlies) on Windows 10
    1 X Odroid-XU4 server/squeezelite running LMS 7.91 on Ubuntu 16.04
    1 x iMac server running macos Hich Sierra
    WaveIO USB into Lavry DA-10 DAC
    Starfish Pre-amp : Based on NAIM NAC 72
    Heavily modified NAIM NAP 250 Power-amp
    Behringer DEQ2496
    Linn Isobarik DMS

Just another here who has not received any email since I pinged you via email back on 7/31/2018 (you responded). Still interested in the beta when it starts. Alexa for music blows chunks. Therefore I use it relatively little to almost never for music except for quick fixes with TuneIn. Would love to start up the Squeezeboxen from across the room.

meep, where are you?

Has anyone heard where this project stands? His web site, hab-tunes.com still says that the beta is coming out soon. It's a shame that this hasn't moved forward, I would love to see this work.

Quote Originally Posted by dbinder101 View Post
    Has anyone heard where this project stands? His web site, hab-tunes.com still says that the beta is coming out soon. It's a shame that this hasn't moved forward, I would love to see this work.
    I've been thinking just the same. Is this project dead or is it still likely to move forward to beta? It would be a real advantage for LMS if it were to happen.
    2 x Touch
    2 x Radio
    2 x Boom
    1 x Intel-NUC server/squeezelite running LMS 7.92 (from nightlies) on Windows 10
    1 X Odroid-XU4 server/squeezelite running LMS 7.91 on Ubuntu 16.04
    1 x iMac server running macos Hich Sierra
    WaveIO USB into Lavry DA-10 DAC
    Starfish Pre-amp : Based on NAIM NAC 72
    Heavily modified NAIM NAP 250 Power-amp
    Behringer DEQ2496
    Linn Isobarik DMS

Quote Originally Posted by dbinder101 View Post
    I got a pm from him back in Jan this year saying I had been added to the beta and it would be pushed out soon but nothing has happened I think he may be too busy with paid work
    We can't stop here this is bat country. RIP Hunter S Thompson.

Friendlyarm Nanopi M4 V1 NVME M2 SSD 1TB -> Chord Qutest DAC -> Meridian 551 -> Monitor Audio Gold -> Me

I requested to be a beta tester way back, probably around March. Didn't get any response. I'm still optimistic that this hasnt gone away forever. Unless Sonos made the developer an offer they couldn't refuse 😉

Quote Originally Posted by StephenC View Post
    I requested to be a beta tester way back, probably around March. Didn't get any response. I'm still optimistic that this hasnt gone away forever. Unless Sonos made the developer an offer they couldn't refuse 😉
    Sadly, it has been broken for weeks now .... seems meep has disappeared.
    LMS server: O2 Joggler with Jivelite, Pi Zero W with PcP 6.0

Amp: Denon PMA-50

Players/Speakers: Touch, Logitech Radios, Sonos Play 1s & Beam, Libratone Zipp, GGMM E2 & E3, Yamaha WXAD-010, Loewe Airspeaker, Google Chromecast Audio, Home Mini & Nest Hub, Amazon Echo 2,3 and Show5, Pioneer WX-SMA1, Roberts S1, O2 Joggler, Cisco Joggler, Fiio M6, Avantree Priva BT transmitter

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------