Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 31 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2129303132 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by meep View Post
    Lots of people reaching out to be involved in the beta. Many thanks all. I'm kind of staggered by the strength of the SB community.

I think I've responded to everyone who's got in touch either recently, or some time back. It will likely be Feb. when we get to Beta as we need to finish out Alpha, get the beta programme set up, finish up documentation, get the website in order and probably 101 other things that I haven't thought about. I also have couple of other projects, a day job and a business trip at the end of the month that is going to get in the way (any SB / HA users in Auckland want to meet up for a beer?)
    I expressed interest a while back but can't find anything in my 10's of thousands of unread emails. If you could PM a hint as to how to search might be helpful. I have lots of free time now, too, if there is any way I can help.
    Sue
    "If you're happy and you know it turn the volume up and blow it out."

In Use: 1 Touch | 1 Booms | 6 Radios (Sold: 1 Boom | 1 Duet | 1 SB2)
    HP Proliant N54G | Logitech Media Server 7.9 | iPhone & iPad w/ iPeng
    Find me on Last.FM | Twitter | Rhapsody
    My Journey to Musical Bliss | Squeezebox is Dead. Long Live Squeezebox.

Quote Originally Posted by MeSue View Post
    I expressed interest a while back but can't find anything in my 10's of thousands of unread emails. If you could PM a hint as to how to search might be helpful. I have lots of free time now, too, if there is any way I can help.
    Hi

Any e-mails would have come from admin at hab-tunes.com

If you can't find it, juts ping an email to that address to be sure I have you captured.

ALEXA LMS SKILL: http://www.hab-tunes.com | Twitter: #habtunes
    Personal HA BLOG: http://mediaserver8.blogspot.com

Squeezebox x2 | Squeezebox Radio x 2 | Squeezebox Duet x2

Feb Update

I've been away on a business trip over the past couple of weeks and have had very little time to dedicate to the project. I have had a chance today to look into the emails and there's been an avalanche of people seeking to participate in the upcoming Beta (as well as a few people pointing out that the account registration process is broken - must fix that!)The most recent Alpha round threw up a few issues which I need to fix and get that phase finalized. Then, it's Beta and I really do hope to be getting back to everyone who's signed up in the next couple of weeks, and certainly by the end of Feb.

Is the skill working for anyone? I have everything ok in the settings but Alexa doesn't seem to find the skill anymore.

One question, could we make this skill independent from the shared AWS service we are using by running the code in our own server? I guess there's a lot of us that have it on premises...

Poslano z mojega BLA-L29 z uporabo Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by snoopy86 View Post
    Is the skill working for anyone? I have everything ok in the settings but Alexa doesn't seem to find the skill anymore.

One question, could we make this skill independent from the shared AWS service we are using by running the code in our own server? I guess there's a lot of us that have it on premises...

Poslano z mojega BLA-L29 z uporabo Tapatalk

Hi snoopy86

There was an issue with the SSL cert on the server over the past week. Now resolved. Please try to use the skill again and it should work.

The skill could be run locally (this is how I had it set up for initial development). However, the skill code is not generally available at this time.

Peter

Quote Originally Posted by meep View Post
    I've been away on a business trip over the past couple of weeks and have had very little time to dedicate to the project. I have had a chance today to look into the emails and there's been an avalanche of people seeking to participate in the upcoming Beta (as well as a few people pointing out that the account registration process is broken - must fix that!)The most recent Alpha round threw up a few issues which I need to fix and get that phase finalized. Then, it's Beta and I really do hope to be getting back to everyone who's signed up in the next couple of weeks, and certainly by the end of Feb.
    Any progress? I signed up some time ago and haven't received a notification yet so is the beta running now?

Bob
    2 x Touch
    2 x Radio
    2 x Boom
    1 x Intel-NUC server/squeezelite running LMS 7.92 (from nightlies) on Windows 10
    1 X Odroid-XU4 server/squeezelite running LMS 7.91 on Ubuntu 16.04
    1 x iMac server running macos Hich Sierra
    WaveIO USB into Lavry DA-10 DAC
    Starfish Pre-amp : Based on NAIM NAC 72
    Heavily modified NAIM NAP 250 Power-amp
    Behringer DEQ2496
    Linn Isobarik DMS

Quote Originally Posted by bobertuk View Post
    Any progress? I signed up some time ago and haven't received a notification yet so is the beta running now?

Bob
    Ditto. Anything, meep?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by short_y View Post
    Ditto. Anything, meep?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    I am still running the Alpha version so as far as I know the beta version has not been released yet.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

meeps' website forum under attack

Anyone know how to contact meep. I took a look at his website today and looked at the linked support forum.

I looks like it's being spammed and has been for about a week.
    2 x Touch
    2 x Radio
    2 x Boom
    1 x Intel-NUC server/squeezelite running LMS 7.92 (from nightlies) on Windows 10
    1 X Odroid-XU4 server/squeezelite running LMS 7.91 on Ubuntu 16.04
    1 x iMac server running macos Hich Sierra
    WaveIO USB into Lavry DA-10 DAC
    Starfish Pre-amp : Based on NAIM NAC 72
    Heavily modified NAIM NAP 250 Power-amp
    Behringer DEQ2496
    Linn Isobarik DMS

Quote Originally Posted by bobertuk View Post
    Anyone know how to contact meep. I took a look at his website today and looked at the linked support forum.

I looks like it's being spammed and has been for about a week.
    Which website are you looking at? I just logged in and all looks normal to me.

Edit. I see what you mean. I logged into the project website. I will send him a message about it.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by slartibartfast; 2019-03-25 at 08:27.