Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.

Is there a plugin that would let me tag a track and avoid it (explicit lyrics style)?

Is there something that would let me tag a track and then prevent it from being played if the plugin is active or something like that?

My kids are very lyrical and learn all the words of songs they hear quite quickly. I tell them they can't swear in the house, but don't want to sound hypocritical when I'm blasting out Rage Against the Machine's "Killing In the Name"....

Quote Originally Posted by charlesr View Post
    Is there something that would let me tag a track and then prevent it from being played if the plugin is active or something like that?

My kids are very lyrical and learn all the words of songs they hear quite quickly. I tell them they can't swear in the house, but don't want to sound hypocritical when I'm blasting out Rage Against the Machine's "Killing In the Name"....
    There are some plugins - search for kidsplay/kids library.
    But i dont think that there is a adult music lyrics database that a plugin could crawl and made decisions for you - you have to sort that yourself.

The links to kidsplay seem to be dead, but the kids library / multi library thing looks like it might do the trick. I'll give it a shot Thanks!