Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 65 of 84 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast
    I came to this thread because I also ran into an issue - My existing system which has worked for several years suddenly stopped being able to access YouTube completely.

After some quick troubleshooting, I discovered it was an authentication issue. Odd I thought - nothing has changed.

Maybe this is a known issue elsewhere in these threads, or maybe it was just my luck, but no matter what I tried (create new creds, disable & re-enable API v3 associated with the project), I couldn't get my existing 'Project' to authenticate any more. Looking at the logs, manual pasting of the parms in a browser, and/or going to the Google API dashboard, I was showing 100% errors.

After a few frustrating hours of back and forth, searching for answers, I decided to try creating a new 'Project' and BAM! In < 5 minutes I had everything working as expected.

On the creds screen, it showed the date I had a created of my original project credentials sometime in 2015. Is there a project 'lifetime'?

YMMV
    Player: 1 x Transporter w/Trans-knob, 2 x Touch (Active, 3 x Spares), 4 x Boom (Active, 9 x Spares)
    Server: 1 x Win Server (ESXi 6.x) w/LMS, 1 x HP 24" Touch Screen PC w/LMS & SqueezePlay
    Control: 4 x w/iPeng, 1 x Samsung Note 4, 3ea x Fire 7", 8ö tablets, 1 x 10" all w/SqueezeCtrl & Player (Angry Goat)
    Audio: Mark Levinson 23.5 Amp, 380s Pre, 390s CD, B&W 801 II, Acoustic Energy AE-2 signature, SOTA Sapphire table

Computer geek/tech hoarder(!), and DAMN I love the LMS/Squeeze infrastructure!

Quote Originally Posted by markm9999 View Post
    I came to this thread because I also ran into an issue - My existing system which has worked for several years suddenly stopped being able to access YouTube completely.

Is there a project 'lifetime'?

YMMV
    I think there is a "usage" issue.

I had one project cancelled because I hardly used it.

I had already started a second one and switched to that, I got some e-mail giving me details of how much I was "allowed".

Nowadays I try and stream music from a player for at least an hour ech day (I don't listen to it )

ronnie

Quote Originally Posted by Man in a van View Post

I had already started a second one and switched to that, I got some e-mail giving me details of how much I was "allowed".

Nowadays I try and stream music from a player for at least an hour ech day (I don't listen to it )

ronnie
    I suppose that's possible also - maybe Google is seeing a lot of projects that never have any activity and are trying to remove them?
    I can't see that in my case though. It went from working last week to not working this week »\_(ツ)_/»
    Player: 1 x Transporter w/Trans-knob, 2 x Touch (Active, 3 x Spares), 4 x Boom (Active, 9 x Spares)
    Server: 1 x Win Server (ESXi 6.x) w/LMS, 1 x HP 24" Touch Screen PC w/LMS & SqueezePlay
    Control: 4 x w/iPeng, 1 x Samsung Note 4, 3ea x Fire 7", 8ö tablets, 1 x 10" all w/SqueezeCtrl & Player (Angry Goat)
    Audio: Mark Levinson 23.5 Amp, 380s Pre, 390s CD, B&W 801 II, Acoustic Energy AE-2 signature, SOTA Sapphire table

Computer geek/tech hoarder(!), and DAMN I love the LMS/Squeeze infrastructure!

Quote Originally Posted by Man in a van View Post

ronnie
    I can't find many things that will actually play now. My standard test when I first install the plugin is to search for Coldplay. None of the tracks I tried would play. I finally found some Brit Floyd that would play. YouTube have changed things again.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by slartibartfast View Post
    I can't find many things that will actually play now. My standard test when I first install the plugin is to search for Coldplay. None of the tracks I tried would play. I finally found some Brit Floyd that would play. YouTube have changed things again.

Can you add a bit of log with ź info ╗ level set to start with?
    LMS 7.7, 7.8 and 7.9 - 5xRadio, 3xBoom, 4xDuet, 1xTouch, 1 SB2. Sonos PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, JBL OnBeat, XBoxOne, XBMC, Foobar2000, ShairPortW, JRiver 21, 2xChromecast Audio, Chromecast v1 and v2, , Pi B3, B2, Pi B+, 2xPi A+, Odroid-C1, Odroid-C2, Cubie2, Yamaha WX-010, AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5

I normally use the "Search Playlist", some tracks are just being skipped over

server log.txt

ronnie

I installed youtube-dl command line program for linux recently. Only the latest version works (the standard repo version is outdated) because YT has made changes.
    LMS server: O2 Joggler with Jivelite, Pi Zero W with PcP 6.0

Amp: Denon PMA-50

Players/Speakers: Touch, Logitech Radios, Sonos Play 1s & Beam, Libratone Zipp, GGMM E2 & E3, Yamaha WXAD-010, Loewe Airspeaker, Google Chromecast Audio, Home Mini & Nest Hub, Amazon Echo 2,3 and Show5, Pioneer WX-SMA1, Roberts S1, O2 Joggler, Cisco Joggler, Fiio M6, Avantree Priva BT transmitter

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by castalla View Post
    I installed youtube-dl command line program for linux recently. Only the latest version works (the standard repo version is outdated) because YT has made changes.
    What do you mean by standard repo?
    LMS 7.7, 7.8 and 7.9 - 5xRadio, 3xBoom, 4xDuet, 1xTouch, 1 SB2. Sonos PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, JBL OnBeat, XBoxOne, XBMC, Foobar2000, ShairPortW, JRiver 21, 2xChromecast Audio, Chromecast v1 and v2, , Pi B3, B2, Pi B+, 2xPi A+, Odroid-C1, Odroid-C2, Cubie2, Yamaha WX-010, AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5

Quote Originally Posted by philippe_44 View Post
    What do you mean by standard repo?
    I mean the default reposititories for Ubuntu.

The latest is at:

https://yt-dl.org/downloads/latest/youtube-dl
    LMS server: O2 Joggler with Jivelite, Pi Zero W with PcP 6.0

Amp: Denon PMA-50

Players/Speakers: Touch, Logitech Radios, Sonos Play 1s & Beam, Libratone Zipp, GGMM E2 & E3, Yamaha WXAD-010, Loewe Airspeaker, Google Chromecast Audio, Home Mini & Nest Hub, Amazon Echo 2,3 and Show5, Pioneer WX-SMA1, Roberts S1, O2 Joggler, Cisco Joggler, Fiio M6, Avantree Priva BT transmitter

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by philippe_44 View Post
    Can you add a bit of log with ź info ╗ level set to start with?
    This is trying to play a Coldplay track.serverlog.txt