Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 64 of 76 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by cobbr2 View Post
    I'm running LMS 7.9.2 with Youtube plugin version 0.90.2 on a Small Green Computer microJukebox; I found that I couldn't play through the youtube plugin with Vorbis/Opus enabled. Disabling it allows it to play (though I'll have to get used to the startup delay; seems to take about 3-5 seconds to start a song). I didn't see anything obvious in the logs, even set at DEBUG, but I did capture them if anybody would want to read them. The OAuth stuff is all fine; I see my channel listings, for example.
    Means you don't have opus codec in your system
    Last edited by philippe_44; 2019-11-03 at 22:58.
    LMS 7.7, 7.8 and 7.9 - 5xRadio, 3xBoom, 4xDuet, 1xTouch, 1 SB2. Sonos PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, JBL OnBeat, XBoxOne, XBMC, Foobar2000, ShairPortW, JRiver 21, 2xChromecast Audio, Chromecast v1 and v2, , Pi B3, B2, Pi B+, 2xPi A+, Odroid-C1, Odroid-C2, Cubie2, Yamaha WX-010, AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5

Quote Originally Posted by gdhgdh View Post
    I have exactly the same behaviour - did you find a solution?
    It's either your API key that you have created wrong or you have set a wrong country code in the YT plugin settings
    LMS 7.7, 7.8 and 7.9 - 5xRadio, 3xBoom, 4xDuet, 1xTouch, 1 SB2. Sonos PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, JBL OnBeat, XBoxOne, XBMC, Foobar2000, ShairPortW, JRiver 21, 2xChromecast Audio, Chromecast v1 and v2, , Pi B3, B2, Pi B+, 2xPi A+, Odroid-C1, Odroid-C2, Cubie2, Yamaha WX-010, AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5

I lost ability to use Youtube from my LMS and got a mail asking for input to "renew" access to API
    What do we do with this?

https://support.google.com/youtube/contact/yt_api_form

EDIT: Nobody else got this?
    Last edited by terjehaa; 2019-11-13 at 15:39. Reason: Add info

Google OAuth error

Hi,

I'm using LMS on my RPi3 (Logitech Media Server (v7.9.2, 1574315728, Thu Nov 21 07:16:11 CET 2019) perl 5.024001 - arm-linux-gnueabihf-thread-multi-64int) and trying to Google authenticate for Youtube plugin (v0.90.2).
    I know this seems a newbie problem but I always get "Plugins::YouTube::Oauth2::__ANON__ (97) 401 Unauthorized" when I'm trying to get the authentication code.
    I know that my Client Id and/or Secret seems wrong to Google but I triple checked :
    - copy/past keys without trailing spaces in LMS web interface
    - keys are correctly written in youtube.prefs file

I played with https://developers.google.com/oauthplayground and everything worked fine (if I add "https://developers.google.com/oauthplayground" in "Authorized redirect URI" field).
    For my tries with LMS, I let "Authorized redirect URI" field empty. Is it the right thing to do ?

Moreover, I already got success for another previous (one year ago) installation.
    Any ideas ?

PS : My API key is OK and I can get sounds from Youtube videos.

I don't expect you to fix this on Christmas day but I just noticed some more tracks that don't play. One of them being Bob Dylan - Here Comes Santa Claus. Some might say that was a blessing .
    Merry Christmas.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by slartibartfast View Post
    I don't expect you to fix this on Christmas day but I just noticed some more tracks that don't play. One of them being Bob Dylan - Here Comes Santa Claus. Some might say that was a blessing .
    Merry Christmas.

I donít see any change of the parser. How many are not working? Can you give me the exact url?

Quote Originally Posted by philippe_44 View Post
    I donít see any change of the parser. How many are not working? Can you give me the exact url?
    A couple of Vevo tracks I tried didn't play.
    This is the Dylan track.
    youtube://www.youtube.com/v/bOaZ96kr1WM

Quote Originally Posted by slartibartfast View Post
    A couple of Vevo tracks I tried didn't play.
    This is the Dylan track.
    youtube://www.youtube.com/v/bOaZ96kr1WM

URL from the YouTube app is
    https://youtu.be/bOaZ96kr1WM

Some videos not playing

Recently some videos stopped playing.
    This is the message from the log:
    Plugins::YouTube::ProtocolHandler::__ANON__ (389) no stream/DASH found

I tried renewing the api and auth but there is no difference.
    For an example, this video doesn't play:
    https://youtu.be/X1uaOtiJ9Vc

LMS is running on raspberry PI 3B

Quote Originally Posted by Artz View Post
    Recently some videos stopped playing.
    This is the message from the log:
    Plugins::YouTube::ProtocolHandler::__ANON__ (389) no stream/DASH found

I tried renewing the api and auth but there is no difference.
    LMS is running on raspberry PI 3B
    They have changed again their encoding rules, probably. Iíll see if there something I can do but Iím really getting tired of that game