Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 61 of 71 FirstFirst ... 11515960616263 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by philippe_44 View Post
    oh, that should be much more simple then. I don't know piCore very well, but the LMS update is built-in, no?
    Depends on which version of piCorePlayer, & LMS is installed.

To check if a new version is available, LMS > Settings > Advanced (tab) Software Updates.

Name:  updates01.jpg
Views: 186
Size:  29.6 KB

To update on piCorePlayer, LMS page > Nightly updates

Name:  updates02.jpg
Views: 186
Size:  81.6 KB
    Server - LMS 8.0.0 Pi4B 4GB/Flirc case/pCP 6.0.0-b7 18K library, playlists & LMS cache on SSD (ntfs)
    Study - Pi3B+/pCP 5.0.0/pi screen/HiFiBerry DAC+/jivelite,
    Lounge - Pi2/pCP 5.0.0 > HiFiBerry DIGI+ > AudioEngine DAC1 > AVI DM5
    Dining Room - Squeezebox Boom
    Garage - Pi3B/Pi screen/HiFiBerry DAC+/pCP 5.0.0 > Edifier R980T

Spares - 2xTouch, 1xSB3, 1xRadio, 6xRPi

Can't play for some days

Hi all,
    I'm using this plugin for a long time and was very happy with it, but for a few days it doesn't work anymore.
    I can look for songs, add to the playlist, etc. But when I click on "play", it starts but stops quite immediately.
    I went to the console permissions page to check that the application is enabled, and it is.
    I tried removing the credentials and API and recreate it, but it's the same.
    Thanks a lot for help !
    LMS 7.9.x
    on Linux Mageia 6 and RPI 3
    1 SB3, 2 radio, 1 touch, 1 transporter SE, 1 chromecast audio
    Plugins : Trackstat, Smartmix, MusicIP, ...

Quote Originally Posted by Antoniop View Post
    Hi all,
    I'm using this plugin for a long time and was very happy with it, but for a few days it doesn't work anymore.
    I can look for songs, add to the playlist, etc. But when I click on "play", it starts but stops quite immediately.
    I went to the console permissions page to check that the application is enabled, and it is.
    Thanks a lot for help !
    Is it the same for all songs? There was a recent update of the plugin.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Hi all,
    Thanks a lot for help !
    Add a YT log with level set to info so that we can see if this is a problem with YT itself or an issue linked to the usage of Opus codec. What version of LMS are you using and what are your players?

EnvoyÚ de mon iPad en utilisant Tapatalk
    LMS 7.7, 7.8 and 7.9 - 5xRadio, 3xBoom, 4xDuet, 1xTouch, 1 SB2. Sonos PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, JBL OnBeat, XBoxOne, XBMC, Foobar2000, ShairPortW, JRiver 21, 2xChromecast Audio, Chromecast v1 and v2, , Pi B3, B2, Pi B+, 2xPi A+, Odroid-C1, Odroid-C2, Cubie2, Yamaha WX-010, AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5

Quote Originally Posted by philippe_44 View Post
    Add a YT log with level set to info so that we can see if this is a problem with YT itself or an issue linked to the usage of Opus codec. What version of LMS are you using and what are your players?

EnvoyÚ de mon iPad en utilisant Tapatalk
    Hi,
    I'm using LMS version 7.9.1 - 1522157629
    My players are various : I tried on my transporter and on a chromecast, but same problem.
    I'm afraid I don't know how to add log to Youtube. I can do some google search anyway.
    Thanks a lot for your quick answer.
    Last edited by Antoniop; 2019-09-03 at 01:47.
    LMS 7.9.x

Hi,
    My players are various : I tried on my transporter and on a chromecast, but same problem.
    I'm afraid I don't know how to add log to Youtube. I can do some google search anyway.
    Hello Philippe,
    I didn't find how to add a log, but I found that ogg videos play well, but "ops" videos don't play. Most of the music is on ops format !
    It certainly used to work !
    I checked plugin options, aac and vorbis/opus are enabled. LMS is running on a RPI 3, don't know if it changes anything.
    Thanks for help
    Last edited by Antoniop; 2019-09-03 at 23:18.
    LMS 7.9.x

Hello Philippe,
    I didn't find how to add a log, but I found that ogg videos play well, but "ops" videos don't play. Most of the music is on ops format !
    I checked plugin options, aac and vorbis/opus are enabled. LMS is running on a RPI 3, don't know if it changes anything.
    Thanks for help
    Can you give an example of a track that doesn't play? Just a search term would be enough.

Hello Philippe,
    Thanks for help
    Probably the opus conversion does not work anymore (sox issue). Maybe disable opus in YT settings
    LMS 7.7, 7.8 and 7.9 - 5xRadio, 3xBoom, 4xDuet, 1xTouch, 1 SB2. Sonos PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, JBL OnBeat, XBoxOne, XBMC, Foobar2000, ShairPortW, JRiver 21, 2xChromecast Audio, Chromecast v1 and v2, , Pi B3, B2, Pi B+, 2xPi A+, Odroid-C1, Odroid-C2, Cubie2, Yamaha WX-010, AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5

Hi,
    I have seen people report that changing to LMS 7.9.2 fixes opus. It works for me on Max2Play.

Yes, If i disable opus codec, it only searches for acc music, and that works !
    Updating LMS would it fix the problem ?
    I've already enabled the check for updates .
    Thanks
    LMS 7.9.x