Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 13 of 76 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by philippe_44 View Post
    I've put in the stable repo v0.51 which supports properly personal account for subscriptions/own playlists
    @philippe I have installed YouTube (v0.42.1) but I don't see how it uses my personal YouTube account. I looked in settings but do not see how this works.
    Thanks for all the work you have done with this and other plugins

Edit: Sorry I see now that I need v 0.51, can't seem to update to v.51
    Last edited by SlimChances; 2017-01-28 at 20:40.
    • Version: 8.0.0 - 1579900545 @ Fri Jan 24 22:48:53 CET 2020
    • Operating system: Debian - EN - utf8
    • Platform Architecture: x86_64-linux
    • Perl Version: 5.26.1 - x86_64-linux-gnu-thread-multi
    • IO::Socket::SSL: 2.060
    • Database Version: DBD::SQLite 1.58 (sqlite 3.22.0)

One SB Touch connected by Ethernet - Denon AVR -1912 Receiver, Paradigm 4.1 speakers
    SB Classic connected by Optical to FX Audio D802C amp and Sinclair bookshelf speakers
    Two SB Radios wireless

Quote Originally Posted by SlimChances View Post
    @philippe I have installed YouTube (v0.42.1) but I don't see how it uses my personal YouTube account. I looked in settings but do not see how this works.
    Thanks for all the work you have done with this and other plugins

Edit: Sorry I see now that I need v 0.51, can't seem to update to v.51
    It might be that it's not yet propagated to the "official" repository. You should add my stable repo (see 1st post) and then you'll have 0.51
    LMS 7.7, 7.8 and 7.9 - 5xRadio, 3xBoom, 4xDuet, 1xTouch, 1 SB2. Sonos PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, JBL OnBeat, XBoxOne, XBMC, Foobar2000, ShairPortW, JRiver 21, 2xChromecast Audio, Chromecast v1 and v2, , Pi B3, B2, Pi B+, 2xPi A+, Odroid-C1, Odroid-C2, Cubie2, Yamaha WX-010, AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5

It might be that it's not yet propagated to the "official" repository. You should add my stable repo (see 1st post) and then you'll have 0.51
    I have 0.51 from the official repo but there is no option to change settings (so can't paste in the API key info you posted on the first page of this thread and the app still asks for the API key)?

Edit - you can get settings in a roundabout way - the settings link just doesn't appear in the relevant column in the list of installed plugins. If you click settings on a different plugin you can then use the drop down menu in the top left of the screen to get at the Youtube settings
    Last edited by properjob; 2017-02-01 at 04:46.

Done all the API and console stuff, successfully generated a Client ID and secret, got a code for my LMS and entered it...

Unfortunately it doesn't appear to be operating for some reason. Per my signature the system is a Vortexbox running Redhat Linux at Fedora 20 Heisenbug. AFAIK it supports SSL but the VB forum is down, so can't ask them a question - maybe related. EDIT: no, Fedora has SSL dependencies installed/latest version.

It has sort of connected to my YT account and brings up some (very old) "recently played" tracks, but won't play them (goes to 0:00 and starts counting up anywhere between 1 and 5 seconds before giving up trying).

The URL or video ID thing just hangs.

It brings up my subscriptions and playlists no problem but won't play them. If I click on a subscription in my list, "Jonathan Pie" for instance, no drop down list of JP videos appears. The play icon at the side of the subscription does nothing.

None of the searches work if you type something into the search box.

Video categories and Guided Channels don't come up with anything.
    Last edited by properjob; 2017-02-01 at 07:21. Reason: Checked SSL status - already installed.

There seems to be a problem with the plugin since yesterday.
    A few youtube urls can ba played but most of the time i get the following failure

Code:
    Cannot find JS player signature function name in.........

Quote Originally Posted by nolimitek View Post
    There seems to be a problem with the plugin since yesterday.
    A few youtube urls can ba played but most of the time i get the following failure

Code:
    Cannot find JS player signature function name in.........
    Probably yet another of the *$%& change in the JS scripts
    LMS 7.7, 7.8 and 7.9 - 5xRadio, 3xBoom, 4xDuet, 1xTouch, 1 SB2. Sonos PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, JBL OnBeat, XBoxOne, XBMC, Foobar2000, ShairPortW, JRiver 21, 2xChromecast Audio, Chromecast v1 and v2, , Pi B3, B2, Pi B+, 2xPi A+, Odroid-C1, Odroid-C2, Cubie2, Yamaha WX-010, AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5

Probably yet another of the *$%& change in the JS scripts
    And what does that mean ?
    Can i change something to get it back to work ?

Quote Originally Posted by nolimitek View Post
    And what does that mean ?
    Can i change something to get it back to work ?
    No, I have to figure it out, unfortunately.

ANNOUNCE: YouTube Plugin (API v3)

YouTube plugin back on his feet - there was a change in the JS of the YT page

[edit]: I meant 0.51.1
    Last edited by philippe_44; 2017-02-06 at 08:43.

Youtube Plugin on QNAP NAS

I don┤t get managed to run the Youtube plugin on my QNAP NAS (4.2.3). I selected the plugin out of the repository of the web interface of my LMS 7.7.2. LMS restarted, the plugin is listed, but it says "plugin could not be loaded". I followed certain threads, so that I believe it has s.th. to do with SSL. The LMS log says: Base class package "IO::Socket::SSL" is empty.

Unfortunately, I am no expert with regard to Perl etc.. I was lucky to be able to install the LMS on my QNAP, but going into the "code area" - I am afraid, this is far away from my know-how. How can I check if SSL is configured correctly? Anybody, who would teach an novice a little bit? Some hints? Thank you so much!