Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 123 of 133 FirstFirst ... 2373113121122123124125 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,230 of 1328
    Same here: works! Legend!

ANNOUNCE: YouTube Plugin (API v3)

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelFFM View Post
    Tested and it works with first track also.
    Great job Phillipe and thx for the quick fix.
    Oh yes, I forgot that you have the cookie in cache already - I erased mine for test and in that case it should not work
    Last edited by philippe_44; 2021-04-03 at 00:22.
    LMS 8.2 on Odroid-C4 - SqueezeAMP!, 5xRadio, 5xBoom, 2xDuet, 1xTouch, 1xSB3. Sonos PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, Foobar2000, ShairPortW, 2xChromecast Audio, Chromecast v1 and v2, Squeezelite on Pi, Yamaha WX-010, AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5, RivaArena 1 & 3

Works perfect, thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by philippe_44 View Post
    Oh yes, I forgot that you have the cookie in cache already - I erased mine for test and in that case it should not work
    All working now. This is the benefit of being in a different time zone. If something isn't working when I go to sleep it often is when I wake up

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

I am still having problems with this. The plugin fails to load since the most recent update. I had a look in the server log and the following might be useful.

Code:
    [21-04-03 11:31:30.2672] main::init (388) Starting Logitech Media Server (v8.1.1, 1610364019, Thu Jan 14 06:14:13 WEST 2021) perl 5.014001 - MSWin32-x86-multi-thread
    [21-04-03 11:31:33.2520] Slim::bootstrap::tryModuleLoad (286) Warning: Module [Plugins::YouTube::Plugin] failed to load:
    Can't locate Time/Piece.pm in @INC (@INC contains: C:\ProgramData\Squeezebox\Cache\InstalledPlugins\Plugins\RadioNet\lib C:\ProgramData\Squeezebox\Cache\InstalledPlugins\Plugins\BBCiPlayer\lib C:\ProgramData\Squeezebox\Cache\InstalledPlugins C:\PROGRA~2\SQUEEZ~1\server\CPAN\arch\5.14\MSWin32-x86-multi-thread C:\PROGRA~2\SQUEEZ~1\server\CPAN\arch\5.14\MSWin32-x86-multi-thread\auto C:\PROGRA~2\SQUEEZ~1\server\CPAN\arch\5.14.1\MSWin32-x86-multi-thread C:\PROGRA~2\SQUEEZ~1\server\CPAN\arch\5.14.1\MSWin32-x86-multi-thread\auto C:\PROGRA~2\SQUEEZ~1\server\CPAN\arch\MSWin32-x86-multi-thread C:\PROGRA~2\SQUEEZ~1\server\CPAN\arch\5.14 C:\PROGRA~2\SQUEEZ~1\server\lib C:\PROGRA~2\SQUEEZ~1\server\CPAN C:/PROGRA~2/SQUEEZ~1/server C:\Users\Mark\AppData\Local\Temp\pdk-Mark-14452\ C:\PROGRA~2\SQUEEZ~1\server) at C:\ProgramData\Squeezebox\Cache\InstalledPlugins/Plugins/YouTube/ProtocolHandler.pm line 37.
    BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at C:\ProgramData\Squeezebox\Cache\InstalledPlugins/Plugins/YouTube/ProtocolHandler.pm line 37.
    Compilation failed in require at C:\ProgramData\Squeezebox\Cache\InstalledPlugins/Plugins/YouTube/Plugin.pm line 21.
    BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at C:\ProgramData\Squeezebox\Cache\InstalledPlugins/Plugins/YouTube/Plugin.pm line 21.
    Compilation failed in require at (eval 1595) line 2.
    BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at (eval 1595) line 2.

[21-04-03 11:31:33.2528] Slim::Utils::PluginManager::load (323) Error: Couldn't load Plugins::YouTube::Plugin
    [21-04-03 11:31:43.0189] Slim::Networking::Repositories::__ANON__ (147) Failed to fetch http://downloads.sourceforge.net/project/lms-youtube/dev/repo-sf.xml: Error reading headers: Server closed connection without sending any data back at /<C:\PROGRA~2\SQUEEZ~1\server\SqueezeSvr.exe>Net/HTTP/Methods.pm line 391.
    	...propagated at /<C:\PROGRA~2\SQUEEZ~1\server\SqueezeSvr.exe>Net/HTTPS/NB.pm line 264.
    Can anyone help with this issue.
    Many thanks

That line on the plugin is trying to
    use Time::Piece;

and it is not found.
    That is the same error as you can see listed for the RadioNet plugin ... so it looks like a module is missing from your Perl setup.
    Paul Webster
    http://dabdig.blogspot.com
    Author of "Now Playing" plugins covering Radio France (FIP etc), PlanetRadio (Bauer - Kiss, Absolute, Scala, JazzFM etc), KCRW, ABC Australia, CBC/Radio-Canada and RTE Ireland
    and, via the extra "Radio Now Playing" plugin, AllZIC Radio, Caroline Flashback, Cesky rozhlas, Frequence3, JukeRadio, KlassikRadio.de, Linn Radio, Mother Earth, Naim Radio, Nova.fr, RadioBlues Flac, Radio Espace, Somehow Jazz, Supla Finland

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Webster View Post
    That line on the plugin is trying to
    use Time::Piece;

and it is not found.
    That is the same error as you can see listed for the RadioNet plugin ... so it looks like a module is missing from your Perl setup.
    Thanks for your reply, Paul. What I find odd is that everything was working normally yesterday, apart from the YouTube plugin as then unresolved by Philippe, but when I started my PC today (Windows 10 Pro) this started happening. I have a nightly backup from last night that I can restore and try again. Is there anything else you might suggest? Incidently the RadioNet plugin works fine at the moment.

Ignore my RadioNet comment - I misread the error line when quickly scanning through it.
    Paul Webster
    Author of "Now Playing" plugins covering Radio France (FIP etc), PlanetRadio (Bauer - Kiss, Absolute, Scala, JazzFM etc), KCRW, ABC Australia, CBC/Radio-Canada and RTE Ireland
    and, via the extra "Radio Now Playing" plugin, AllZIC Radio, Caroline Flashback, Cesky rozhlas, Frequence3, JukeRadio, KlassikRadio.de, Linn Radio, Mother Earth, Naim Radio, Nova.fr, RadioBlues Flac, Radio Espace, Somehow Jazz, Supla Finland

I suspect it is a packaging problem.

Looks like Philippe added that line in 0.130 of the plugin.
    However ... LMS does not include Time::Piece in its standard distribution (I came across this problem recently when trying to work out a way to handle non-local timezone and DST).
    So I suspect a solution would be for the plugin to include that module itself.
    But that would require Philippe to make the change - unless you want to dig around the plugin install location and put the module there yourself.

If this is correct then I guess it is working on non-Windows builds because their Perl installation has more modules included.
    Paul Webster

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Webster View Post
    I suspect it is a packaging problem.

Looks like Philippe added that line in 0.130 of the plugin.
    However ... LMS does not include Time::Piece in its standard distribution (I came across this problem recently when trying to work out a way to handle non-local timezone and DST).
    So I suspect a solution would be for the plugin to include that module itself.
    But that would require Philippe to make the change - unless you want to dig around the plugin install location and put the module there yourself.

If this is correct then I guess it is working on non-Windows builds because their Perl installation has more modules included.
    Makes sense what you say, Paul, about Windows/Linux differences. I'll just be patient and wait to see if Philippe has the time to look at this issue for Windows installations.
    Thanks